Chapter 1: Song Suwan
5.8k 22 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello and welcome to Lilies and Dragons! Chapters will (usually) alternate between the two sides of the story, that of Song Suwan and that of Li Ling.  I hope you'll join us on their journeys and see how their actions ever so slowly begin to effect each other more and more!

The story is currently in the midst of an editing run, I'll update the story summary as I make my way through it to keep everyone posted.

 

Song Suwan smiles brightly as she tosses a small pill bottle up and down. With confident steps she exits the unassuming-looking cave.

“Immortal Willowleaf sure had interesting ideas about tests.” She mutters as she squints against the rising sun. Her messy blond ponytail flutters in the wind while she checks her surroundings and takes in a deep breath. Her sizable bosom strains against its wrappings as she inhales. “Finally out of that damp trial.” 

Steps suddenly halt as a figure walking towards the cave comes to a standstill. A young woman with a single braid hanging over her left shoulder stares wide-eyed at Suwan. The young lady schools her expression and focuses her gaze upon the bottle in the blonde’s hand. “Fellow Daoist, please give our Xie clan some face.”

Piercing blue meets serene brown as Suwan observes the richly dressed girl with both her own ocean eyes and her spiritual sense. The finely adorned green robe with golden leafy patterns stands in stark contrast to Suwan’s own, a simple yellow robe that ends above her knees and sloppily hangs over her frame, one side sagging down her arm. 

Suwan frowns as she spreads her spiritual sense farther, the girl does not have a single protector with her. Concentrating her spiritual sense upon the girl she realizes the reason. The young lady is stuck at a bottleneck and judging by the stagnancy of her Qi she has been stuck for several years. 'This inheritance is her last chance huh,' Suwan thinks. 'Doesn’t mean I gotta let the snob walk all over me though.' 

“Ho ho, you intend to have me give away the fruits of my labor just like that? I don’t think so, little girl.” The Xie clan young lady tenses as Suwan raises a single finger. “How about we have a wager instead? If you manage to land a blow on me before I land one on you, I'll give you this bottle.”

Xie frowns as she lowers her hand to the blade sheathed on her side.

 “And if you win?” 

“Hmm, let’s see. It gets pretty lonely alone on the road. How about you spend the evening with me if I win?” Suwan smiles teasingly.

Xie raises an eyebrow as she listens to Suwan, that's all? She smiles on the inside thinking that the vagrant at least knows her place if nothing else, a few hours of talking to her set upon the scales against an Immortal’s possessions. 

She nods as she draws her blade, a curved scimitar inlaid with leafy patterns, “This one’s name is Xie Chen, please advise.”

“My name’s Suwan, please advise.” The blonde replies with a smile as she stuffs the bottle between her breasts and draws a battered katana from the scuffed sheath on her side.

 

-----------

 

“Ah that hit the spot.” Suwan stretches languidly while the stunned Xie Chen refills her cup. Xie gulps recalling how easily she had been bested. As if that had not been enough Suwan had rented a private room at the top floor of the famous Golden Seed Pavillion without batting an eye. 

“Aww, don’t feel so down.” Suwan smiles, “A frown doesn’t suit a pretty face like yours.” 

Chen looks downcast as she stutters “P-please don’t jest, senior.”

“Come now, how could I be joking. You are as elegant as the sword you wield.” Suwan raises an eyebrow, “A gift from your husband?”

Chen chuckles self-deprecatingly as she sips her drink. “I have no husband, honored senior. My engagement was annulled by my fiance after my talent stagnated.” 

“He must be blind to let such a beautiful lady go.” Suwan says and wraps an arm around the girl’s shoulder.

“Please stop, senior. There is no need to lie to make me feel better.”

“I wouldn’t. Let me prove it.” Suwan whispers sensually as she gently brushes a lock of hair behind her ear,  palm softly cupping Chen’s cheek and turning her face towards her. 

With a lustful look in her eyes Suwan’s lips close the distance.

Chen’s eyes widen as she feels soft lips upon her own. Her brain shuts down for a moment as all she can feel is the beautiful blonde’s satin touch. 

Her breath heaves when Suwan finally releases her hold on the young mistress’ lips. 

Chen’s face flushes. She raises one finger to touch her bottom lip. Her mouth hangs open as she looks at Suwan like a deer in the headlights. Thoughts race through her mind. 'B-but aren’t we both girls?' Unbeknownst to her she has a look of longing on her face as her eyes move down to Suwan’s lips. Without conscious thought her gaze lowers even further, taking in the sights of Suwan’s slender neck, her prominent cleavage, slender waist and finally-

Chen snaps upright when she realises she's staring. “I- I’m-” Suwan softly lays a finger over Chen’s mouth and gives her a sensual smile.

“Shh shh, no need to speak, just enjoy.” She leans forward and whispers into her ear. “If you don’t want to, just push me away and we’ll part here.”

Placing her face before Xie Chen’s once again Suwan gazes deep into her eyes. Xie shivers as she feels herself get drawn into those sky blue orbs.

Their lips meet once more. Suwan’s fingers slowly trail down the young mistress’ cheek as their eyes close. Chen gasps feeling the fingers slide down her neck.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.” Suwan whispers. Meekly Chen does so and looks at her with a flushed face and a dazed look in her eyes.

Their faces mash together again and Suwan swirls their tongues around. Soft moans resound throughout the room. Teasingly Suwan starts to withdraw her tongue only for Chen’s to follow. Their positions reversed Chen eagerly thrusts her tongue into Suwan’s mouth and swirls it around to taste every corner of the busty blonde’s mouth. 

Strings of saliva hang between them, their mouths finally separating after more than fifteen minutes.

Chen’s chest heaves erratically as she desperately gulps in air. Her firm nipples point almost straight up as she leans back, stars dancing in front of her eyes. Her face flushes further when she realizes her robe has come undone and put her assets on display. She covers her modest chest with her hands, blushing all the while. Suwan pointedly licks her lips while she closes in.

“No need to be shy, my little Chen,” she says as she takes hold of the young lady’s hands, raising them above her head as she leans forward. Chen lets out a soft moan when Suwan kisses her neck at the same time as her slender back hits the pillows. Soft gasps resound in tune to Suwan slowly working her way down towards the girl’s pale breasts.

When Suwan softly bites down on her nipple Chen feels like lightning is coursing through her. Her hips raise without her notice before crashing back down. Panting and moaning she rubs her thighs together. Suwan gently swirls her tongue around each nipple, alternating between them every few seconds until Chen feels a building pressure between her legs. 

“I- I’m gonna-”

Immediately Suwan stops and presses down on Chen’s wrists with her left hand to hold her in place.

“Not yet my little songbird, not yet.” She replies while mischievously stroking Chen’s cheek with her right.

Tenderly Suwan places kisses upon Chen’s lips, slowly teasing her even further as her hand glides down the woman’s slender body. 

Chen lets out a loud moan when Suwan’s fingers find their way to her lower lips, a single motion enough to part her thighs once more. With a smirk Suwan notes Chen opened them just a bit too soon to seem anything but eager, she hadn't even begun to try and pry them apart. Her fingers start to softly, almost cautiously explore Chen’s flower. Pressure once more builds within the young Xie until it seems like it would explode. 

Instantly Suwan withdraws once more. Seemingly satisfied she calmly sits on her curvaceous rear with a smug smile on her face.

“W- Why? Why did yo-” Xie’s words stutter to a halt as the wrappings around Suwan’s bosom drop to the floor.

Xie Chen stares at the milky white orbs as if mesmerized. They bounce when they are released from their tight trappings,  Chen's eyes catching on Suwan’s half erect nipples growing harder as a delicate hand with light green nails gropes them.

She jolts upright as if struck and tries to pull her hand back only for Suwan to catch it with ease.

“Go on, do as you like.” Suwan teases with a sultry smile.

Chen lifts one breast with each hand, the voluptuous flesh almost spilling over her small palms. Suwan suppresses a giggle watching Chen let them drop just to watch them jiggle. Noticing the small crinkle near Suwan’s eyes Chen pouts. The young mistress gathers her courage and decides to mimic what she had felt. Rolling one nub between her fingers her petite mouth eagerly latches onto the other. She suckles on it and softly tries to move her tongue around it. 

Suwan can not help but smile warmly as her partner looks her in the eye with puppy-dog eyes to gauge her reactions.

“So cute.” Suwan exclaims. She pretends not to see Chen’s ears turn red at the compliment. 

Suwan uses one hand to raise her until they are face to face and the other to pry open her wet flower. 

“Aren’t you missing a spot, my dear?” 

Instantly Chen replies in kind and moves to explore Suwan’s womanhood. 

Their bodies cling together as their tongues fiercely duel, every pore of their bodies oozing pure lust. Chen feels her Qi course wildly through herself as she’s pushed ever closer to orgasm. 

Suwan continues to probe for her weak spots, enjoying every twitch, shiver and muffled moan squeezing its way through their lips. Chen’s fingers and tongue move ever faster as she slowly begins to realise Suwan will not grant her release until she is ready as well. 

At last Suwan moans and rolls her thumb over Chen’s bud. Liquid and Qi burst out of them both as two passionate cries ring out.

Breathing heavily they both crash down onto the pillows, fingers interlocking as they gaze deep into each others eyes.

“Try cycling your Qi, my lovely songbird.” Suwan smiles as she leans in for a kiss.

Chen’s breath catches in her throat as she performs a cycle. Her bottleneck is gone, she’s finally broken through. 'But how?' She wonders. 'Suwan is a dual cultivator? But we’re both-' Her thoughts are interrupted as soft lips meet her own.

 “Congratulations.”

She sinks into Suwan’s warm embrace, a dam breaking within her. Tears run down her cheeks as she lets go. Suwan gently rubs her back while Chen let it all out. All her sorrows over her failures. All her hardships due to her stagnation. All gone. Cheerful laughter mixes with sorrowful sobs as she dozes off.

 

----------------

 

The sun crests the horizon when the blonde vagrant leaves the luxurious pavillion. 

“Senior, will we meet again?” A shy voice calls out behind her. 

Suwan looks over her shoulder at the girl. She hears the slight tremble in her words, yet they seem calmer than before. Steadier. The young lady has finally regained her confidence. Suwan nods at her, noticing the woman standing just the smallest bit straighter than yesterday.

“Catch!” She shouts and tosses the small bottle at Xie Chen alongside a battered old book. 

“This is…” Chen’s eyes widen realizing she is holding the legacy of the Immortal Willowleaf, his techniques all recorded within this cultivation manual.

“Even if the heavens try to stop us, we will meet again, Xiao Chen. Or my name isn’t Song Suwan!”

Chen’s mouth falls open as she looks at Suwan’s back, one hand raised in a wave as she sets out towards the rising sun.

'S- Song?!?!'

Thank you for reading!

99