Chapter 2: Li Ling
3.4k 6 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello hello! The editing continues, please do let me know if you find any more errors, inconsistencies or things that could've been done better in your opinion!

 

“Congratulations on your breakthrough young mistress.” 

Li Ling watches her loyal servant bow as she leaves her cultivation chamber. 

“Had you expected any different?” Li Ling haughtily replies.

“This one would not dare!” Her servant, Dai Shun replies with an exaggeratedly fearful tone. She places the back of her hand on her forehead and dramatically continues. “Oh woe is me, I have offended the mighty Li Ling. My life is surely at an end.” 

The corner of Ling’s lips curls upwards for the briefest moment before she schools her expression.

“Report.” Ling says as she moves down the hall, Dai Shun falling in step behind her.

“The entrance exams have finished, Lady Li. 417 disciples have entered the sect this year. The entrance ceremony will begin in three hours. Your father has requested your presence there, my lady.”

“Oh? I had expected it to be over by now, did I break through sooner than expected? Such is the burden of genius I suppose.”

“Tch.”

“What was that?”

“Just your imagination, Lady Li.”

Disciples of the White Rose Sect turn their heads as the pair passes. One mesmerized disciple even has to be dragged out of their path as he stands stunned.

“Was that Lady Li Ling?”

“The Ice Princess!” 

“So elegant.” 

“How beautiful.”

“Lady Li, please look my way!”

“You fool, you court death! The Ice Princess is the fourth daughter of the sect master, how could you compare!” 

Ling and Shun ignore the mutterings as they walk past. They have long grown used to it. Few can ignore them after all. Lady Ling draws the eye wherever she goes, her straight black hair elegantly flowing over her finely tailored white robe inlaid with light blue patterns at the edges. Hidden between the bangs of her Hime cut lies a delicate face seemingly carved out of white jade, framing cold blue eyes that send shivers through any she looks upon. Long sleeves billow as she walks, a dark blue fan held in her hands at the height of her sash.

Dai Shun stands in stark contrast to her mistress, plain brown hair hanging over worn servant clothing flowing down from atop a freckled face with brown eyes. 

A man in a similar white robe as Ling's own awaits them when they near the ceremonial grounds.

“So you finally decided to show up this year, little sister.” The tall and muscular man exclaims. He stands with confidence to the point of arrogance as he looks down his nose at Ling.

“Junior Sister Li Ling greets Senior Brother Li Wei.” 

“Hmph, you do well to show respect. You are not yet a sect elder. You may have progressed at an acceptable pace recently but you are yet far from our level. Do not grow arrogant.”

“Junior Sister is grateful for your advice.” 'And shall remember it as she leaves you in her dust. '

With a haughty snort Li Wei turns and moves towards the seats.

Ling courteously greets her father before sitting down on a pillow beside her other siblings. She can’t help but note all six of them are present. The elders meanwhile continue to chatter away until the new disciples enter the courtyard.

Lined up by their rankings stand 418 youngsters. She wonders for a second whether Dai Shun’s information had been incorrect before disregarding the notion. At the very front stands a boy no older than eight. His upright posture seems confident and serene yet there is an unmistakable trembling coming from his clenched fists. 

An illusory stone tablet appears and quickly answers her question. Hanging above the crowd it lists each of their names and the total score they achieved in the entrance test. 

 

‘1. Shen Lei 371 points.’ 

 

The heir to the Shen clan. Her own sect has long fought with the Steadfast Rock Sect which was led by the current master of the Shen clan. Given the boy's presence here she realizes her clan is finally winning and the Shen clan has sent their heir in as a hostage to appease them.

Disgusting. She can’t help but think. Once more she reaffirms her desire to stay far away from sect politics. 

 

-----

 

Li Ling marches back to her chambers in a foul mood. 

First she had to listen to her arrogant brother berate her, then she had to sit through hours of hemming and hawing as the Sect Elders socialised and debated, smiling all the while at the empty praise of her genius.  'They don’t know the half of it,' Dai Shun thought.  Lastly she had to witness such a display of cowardice.

Once inside their chamber's privacy formations Ling deflates and sighs in exhaustion.

“You’ll get wrinkles if you frown so much, my lady.” Shun says whilst turning on the room’s defensive formations. 

“Will I now, Shun~” Ling replies melodiously sending a shiver down Shun’s spine.

“Come over here, Shun.” She adds while sitting down on an ornate wooden chair.

“Yes Mistress.”

Once Shun nears she is immediately pulled belly first onto Li Ling's lap.

"My dear Shun. You've made quite some mistakes today haven't you?" Ling says as she rolls up Shun's dress.

"Yes mistress." Shun replies with a blush.

"Right after I left secluded cultivation, you clicked your tongue at me, did you not?" Ling raises her hand and fills it with her Qi.

"Yes mistress." With a loud thwack she slaps Shun's bottom sending her Qi straight into the servant's body.

"Four hundred and eighteen disciples entered the sect. Yet you told me that four hundred and seventeen had entered, did you not?"

"Y- yes mistress."

Thwack!

"The one disciple you missed was quite important, was he not?"

"Y-yes mistress."

Thwack!

"So I should've been informed beforehand, correct?"

"Yhe… yhes misthress…"

Thwack!

"So, my dear Dai Shun. You deserve some punishment, do you not?" She says more than asks while rubbing Shun reddened cheeks.

"Yhesh mishtrehs." Shun pants through hitched breaths, her mouth hanging open and her eyes losing focus.

Slowly Ling starts to rub lower, circular motions covering both of Shun’s butt cheeks. The tips of her fingers occasionally brush against Shun’s lower lips making her squirm.

“Please... please mistress… more!”

“Oh my, are you perchance enjoying this, my dear Shun? Now that won’t do will it, after all: This. Is. Punishment.” 

Without mercy Ling plunges three fingers deep inside of the servant’s womanhood sending Qi deep into her deepest depths. Shun moans louder and louder as she is teased ever deeper, faster and rougher. 

“It seems you’re still enjoying this, pervert.” 

Ling covers her index finger in icy Qi, cooling it to the point frost starts to form. Shun jerks upright as her butt is invaded by the chilly digit only to be pushed back down onto Ling’s lap. With one hand firmly pressing down on her back she can do naught but squirm as the finger explores her rear sending chills down her spine. Slowly the cold recedes and is replaced by a comfortable warmth, heating Shun up as all four fingers speed up and drive her to her limit. She cries out. A long, drawn out moan leaving her mouth as Ling keeps her firmly over the edge, the sound slowly tapering off as she exhausts the air in her lungs,  liquid squirting out from between her legs all the while. 

Holding the quivering woman Ling gently rubs her hair before placing her down on the floor. Elegantly she parts her robe and teasingly crosses her legs.

“Shun~” 

“Yh- yes, my lady.” Shun replies and slowly starts to place gentle Qi-infused kisses on her mistress’s feet. Gradually she works her way upwards spreading the slender beauty’s legs along the way. She places her tongue upon Ling’s flower for but a second, licking her from bottom to top just once before once more placing soft kisses all over her thighs.

“Shun!” She hears Ling pant, suppressing a smile as she once more dives down on to the target. With two fingers she parts her lower lips and laps away at Ling’s inner labia, maintaining eye contact all the while. She licks upwards and places a single kiss on her clit before making her way back down her leg. Shun barely manages to get halfway down her thigh before two soft hands roughly grab her hair and pull her back in, pushing her snugly into the gap between Ling’s legs. She suppresses a smirk as she inserts her tongue deep inside Ling, swirling it around and licking every part of her insides. 

Softly she rubs Ling’s bud between two fingers as her mouth keeps on moving. Ling’s moans reach a crescendo, her fingers dig into Shun’s scalp and her legs curl up around her head. With a loud cry she cums, shooting her liquid deep down the maid’s throat. Breathing heavily the ice princess sags down atop the chair and lovingly looks into her friend’s eyes. 

“I love you.” 

“I love you more.”

Thank you for reading! Which of the two sides' introductory chapter did you like the most? Let me know in the comments!

98