Chapter 5: Connoisseur – Part 1
2.6k 7 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! Thank you for following thus far. I've added some info and questions at the end of this chapter. Without further ado, enjoy!

 

“Master Song! We’re nearly there, I can see the city from here!” Gao Mu shouts. Her head flicks back and forth between looking at the walls and her master.

“I can see that, Mu,” Song Suwan replies, her words more sigh than speech. The girl just would not shut up. “Refer to me as Suwan when we are not alone. Do not use the name Song unless I give you explicit permission.”

“Understood, Master Suwan.”

Mu’s eyes flit all over the place as they enter the city gates. So many people! So many noises! She sniffs at the air, so many scents as well! She practically vibrates in glee as she takes in all the new sensations.

“Mu, i’ve got a very important task for you. I have important matters to attend to and cannot accompany you. You shall have to complete them on your own.”

“Yes master, this lowly Gao Mu swears she will fulfill your expectations.”

Suwan hurriedly scribbles down a list onto a sheath of paper and tosses it over to her disciple.

“Find and purchase as many of the items on this list as you can. We’ll meet back here tomorrow at noon. Oh right. You’ll need this.” She adds as a pouch appears in her hand which she throws as well.

Gao’s eyes bulge as she opens it. That is a lot of gold! She gulps when she has another realization, was that a spatial item? Not even the big sects have more than a handful of those! She looks back up at Suwan only to find an empty space. Her head waves back and forth looking all over the place yet her teacher has already vanished. Fire burns in her eyes and she clenches her fist in determination. She will complete this mission at all costs or she isn’t Gao Mu!

 

-----

 

Suwan sighs in relief watching the girl run off, finally some peace and quiet. She calmly strolls through the city while eating a meat skewer until she comes across a familiar face. Four guards stand around two men, half of them behind each. One of the men is wearing a red merchant’s outfit and is covered in golden jewelry, a wide smile on his face as he eagerly talks to the other man. The two guards behind him lean on their spears as they look around with bored looks on their faces. In stark contrast to them the other two guards stand straight in their golden scale mail armor, holding their halberds slightly above the ground as they attentively scan their surroundings. It is their charge that reacts first to Suwan’s words; A handsome man appearing to be in his late twenties with short cropped hair and yellow eyes. His black martial artist’s uniform is inlaid with two golden dragons curling around his legs and entwining across his torso before running down his shoulders across his arms. Two open mouthed dragon heads are masterfully depicted at the end of his sleeves

“Oh, it smells awfully like wastrel around here. Well well, if it isn’t Jin Fu!”

“Suwan! It’s been a while.” He turns back towards the other man and nods apologetically, “My apologies, good sir. We will have to continue this later.”  

The man hurriedly bows and leaves while glaring at Suwan. Jin already appears to have forgotten him as he turns toward her with a wide smile and beckons her to follow him.

“Back from robbing tombs already, Miss Song?”

“Come now, Fu. It’s hardly robbery if they’re not using it. Besides, none of them said I couldn't have it.”

“Truly? None of them did?”

“Projections and spirits don’t count.”

Fu laughs uproariously as he pats her shoulder.

“Ah, never change Suwan, never change.”

“Gonna have to disappoint there, Jin boy. I’ll be soaring ever higher. What about you, have you progressed yet?” 

“Ay ay ay, you wound me. I’ve been far too busy to focus on my cultivation. There are far too many things to do after all.”

“Things? Or people?” Suwan wiggles her eyebrows causing them both to laugh.

“Ah you know me too well. We’ve arrived, no establishment in this city has finer service than this Fragrant Pond Pavillion. That I can personally guarantee.”

“Oh ho, high praise from the young master of the Jin Clan.”

Several ladies join them as they sit down to drink.

“We shall endeavor to live up to Young Master’s expectations.” One speaks reverently as she fills their cups.

Suwan practically melts upon taking a sip. “Ancestors, this is some good stuff.”

“We are overjoyed it pleases you, Venerable Senior. This spiritual wine was personally made by an immortal chef. It is the pride of our establishment.”

The courtesan explains as she kowtows. 

“My compliments. You may call me Suwan.” She replies as she looks at the courtesan. The woman has long black hair falling down her back ending in a pearl of pure pink jade. Suwan lets her eyes run down the woman’s hourglass figure before moving back up to gaze passionately into her eyes. 

“This one is known as Ai, Venerable Suwan.” Ai replies with an sensual smile while she sits down next to her. 

“WeiWei, where is Tai Yating?”

“Hmph, am I not good enough for you, sir Jin?” A petite girl with a mousy face pouts.

“Come now, you know I could hardly resist you. I had simply been meaning to introduce her to Miss So.. Suwan.” He teasingly replies while slinging an arm over the shoulder of the woman sitting next to him. The busty woman moves her braided hair to the side and leans into him. Gently she strokes his chest with one hand. “Talking about other women even as you draw me in, such a cruel lord.” She fakes a sniffle even as she cuddles up to him.

“Hmph. Truly, Lord Jin. What are you even thinking? This is why men are...” Weiwei adds fuel to the fire and sits down on Suwan’s lap. She slings one arm over her shoulder while she leans into the busty blond’s chest. Pulling her eyelid down with the other the petite woman sticks her tongue out at Fu.

Suwan runs a hand over the small girl’s rear while she takes another sip. She exhales contently and closes her eyes as she feels Ai sidle up to her side and Weiwei nuzzle into her neck. Ai leans her head on Suwan’s shoulder and runs her fingers down her arm while she replies. 

“Lady Tai is preparing. She does not wish to present anything less than her best for such illustrious company.”

Song slings her free arm around Ai after the latter takes her cup off her hands. She lets herself sink into the pillows while listening to the soft melody expertly played by one of the courtesans. Near the corner a boyish girl with a strong jawline expertly plays the zither lending a serene air to the room. Suwan sways from side to side as she hums in tune with the song. She opens her mouth to let Ai reverently feed her more wine. Showing her appreciation she runs her hand down the courtesan’s side in return. Drawing Weiwei in deeper she savors the petite girl’s heat on her lap as the girl begins to place soft kisses down her neck. Opening one eye in a half-lidded stare Suwan sees the door open, a figure straight out of a fairy tale stepping through.

“This one sincerely apologizes for her tardiness, Master Jin.” The new arrival speaks and bows, a floral aroma flowing into the room as she does. Suwan’s mouth falls open. Before her stands the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. -other than that one but Song refused to count her, for none could truly compare- The woman smiles maturely as she brushes a strand of her pure white hair behind her ear. Suwan gulps, her eyes roving over Tai’s body. The woman’s chest is the same size as her own but her ass- Her ass is truly divine. She gulps, unable to pull her eyes away from them. Weiwei draws her head up from Song’s neck and whispers lustfully into her ear. “Truly marvelous, is she not?”

Suwan can not help but nod.

“It is of no concern, Yating. I’d like to introduce you to my dear friend, Miss Suwan.”

“It is truly a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mistress Suwan.” Yating states and humbly bows her head. Fragrant perfume reaches the blonde’s nose and she takes a deep, intoxicating breath.

“The pleasure is all mine.” Suwan replies, meaning every word. 

Yating gracefully refills Suwan’s cup once more before she sits down on one side of her while Ai raises the cup to her lips from the other.

“Ah, how you’ve grown. I still remember the day you were but a little scamp. Traipsing through town on your own without a care, yet look at you now. A peerless expert. I mistook you for a boy back then, you know?”

Suwan replies without malice after gulping down the rest of her cup. “I too mistook you for a boy.” 

They both laugh, Weiwei feels her large chest shake and can’t help but reach for it. As if in a trance she gropes them, spurred on by Suwan’s encouraging petting. 

“Ah, we’re getting old, Fu. Reminiscing about the good old days.I still remember that crybaby that ran into me face first that day. You’ve certainly changed too since then huh.”

Suwan slides her hand into the petite girl’s sash as the latter continues massaging her. Smoothly Yating stands up and moves behind her, hands kneading Suwan’s shoulders with practiced expertise.

“Well, you’ve certainly grown a bit older than me, haven’t you Jin?” Suwan adds in a mischievous tone, mercilessly poking at Fu’s weak spot. The undeniable fact is that she appears to be in her early twenties while Fu looks half a decade older. It’s a well known fact within the realm that aging slows as one advances along the path of cultivation.

“Ay ay ay, mercy, Lady Suwan. I’m already past the second bottleneck of Foundation Establishment at the age of thirty-two. Few outside of the major sects could even come close to comparing to me. It’s hardly fair to hold me to the standards of your monstrous talent.” He replies and raises his cup to toasts her. Wen gasps, an admiring look in her eyes as strokes Fu’s cheek and aims a dreamy gaze his way.

Suwan feels Tai’s hands tighten for the briefest moment before the woman continues with a raised heartbeat? 'Ah, there’s the familiar tinge of fear. Mixed with… excitement?' Suwan couldn’t help but smirk, 'so she’s turned on by power, huh.'

Ai too stiffens briefly, her hands shaking slightly as she refills their cups once more. Desperately hoping she’d done nothing to offend Lady Suwan she looks over to Weiwei and her heart drops. Unlike the other three, Weiwei’s demeanour did not change at all. So caught up in her job was she that their conversation remained unheard. She’d even taken it one step further and teased Suwan’s nipple out of its binding, eagerly latching on and suckling it. 

Ai lets out a breath of relief as Suwan moans, the expert licking her lips with a predatory look in her eyes as she looks down at the girl sucking on her nipple. Weiwei moans softly feeling fingers running across her mound.

Suwan aims a pointed look at Fu. He snorts. “Wen and I shall be in the next room over if you need us, Suwan. Come, Zen. Accompany us.”

The girl playing the zither smiles as she follows the other two out of the room. 

The instant the door closes behind them Yating removes her hands from Suwan’s shoulders and circles around to her front. With a lustful smile she takes the blonde's cheeks in both hands. Suwan inhales deeply and lets Yating’s intoxicating fragrance fill her mind. Her face reddens as her view narrows to the woman in front of her and little else. Yating kisses her deeply, their tongues dueling briefly before she pushes through. With unbridled passion she runs her tongue all around the inside of Suwan’s mouth. Behind her teeth, underneath her tongue, across the roof of her mouth; Her tongue leaves not a single spot unexplored.

Suwan moans through their kiss as she slips her left hand into Ai’s robe and fondles her chest. Her right withdraws from Weiwei’s flower and the tip of her finger teasingly circles across her other hole. 

“Aww no fair! Tai Tai always gets to go first!” A mousy voice calls out as their lips separate. A small mouth latches onto Suwan’s the moment they do. WeiWei’s tongue darts in and out of her mouth drawing Suwan’s own back along with it, short energetic licks run across her tongue as Weiwei starts to rub her tiny waist across her leg. She moans in tune to her hip movement and clings to Suwan’s shoulders with both hands. Their lips part and her head pushes into the blonde’s bosom as her back curls.

A finger on her cheek turns Suwan’s head to the side. She sees Ai take a swig of her cup and drop her undone chest bindings as their mouths meet. The taste of rice wine mixes with saliva while their tongues twirl and intertwine, Suwan swallows and feels Ai’s tongue push deeper than she has ever felt one before. She gasps for air as they part.

She feels Weiwei slide down her leg and move it to the side, the petite vixen giggling as she runs her tongue over Suwan’s underwear.  Yating puts one knee to each side of Suwan’s thighs as she unties her sash and lets her robe slide off her shoulders. A gush of fragrance billows out from her. Suwan inhales deeply and enjoys the pleasure spreading through every pore. Yating grabs hold of her blonde hair and wraps her arms around her head as she warmly pulls Suwan into her chest. Suwan moans into the supple flesh while the floral scent and taste fill every corner of her mind.

She focuses on the white haired beauty’s breathing and moves her hands to grab Tai's voluptuous ass. Without hesitation she places soft kisses across her bosom while her fingers dig deep into the supple rear. A womanly moan spurs her onwards as Yating warmly runs her hands through Suwan’s hair.

Ai hugs her from behind, pressing her chest down on the blonde’s back and nibbling on her ear. Heat builds within Suwan and her hips start to buck as Weiwei pulls her underwear to the side and latches on to her clit. Ai softly bites her ear while Yating sensually whispers into the other. “Come for us, Lady Suwan.”

Her eyes roll back, her entire body shakes and her hands sink deep into Tai’s rear as she closes her legs around Weiwei’s head and pushes her back into Ai.

For a moment naught but heavy breathing resound throughout the room as she comes down from her high. Clarity returns to her and she stares straight into Yating’s eyes with pure lust burning in her eyes.

“I can’t hold back anymore!” 

 

Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. 

Now that we're a few chapters in I'd like to ask everyone a few questions. Which of the two is your favorite main character so far? Which characters would you like to see more of? Do you have anything you would like to see in the future? I have a rough outline of the story but I am more than willing to incorporate other ideas if anyone has suggestions.  What are your thoughts on the story so far?

This is the first time I am publishing my writing so please bear with me if/when I make mistakes (and please point them out). Once again, thank you for reading, I hope to see everyone here for many chapters to come!

69