Chapter 6: Connoisseur – Part 2
2.1k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Welcome back for part two!

“I can’t hold back anymore!” 

Freeing herself from Ai’s hug Suwan rises and carries Yating to the bed. Weiwei pouts as she falls on her rear. An impish smile flashes across her face before she turns to Ai and whispers into her ear.

Suwan practically tosses the remaining pieces of clothing she has on her body off after throwing Tai Yating on the bed. She looks at her like a wolf at a lamb. Yating draws her arms to her chest and pretends to shake fearfully. Suwan pounces. Pinning both wrists to the sheets above her head with one hand she uses the other to pry open her mouth. Tai glares upwards and squirms erotically as a thumb pushes into her mouth. Leaning in close enough that their noses touch Suwan stares into her eyes.

“I owe you one. I’ll pay you back. Generously.” 

Pulling Yating's jaw down with her thumb she ignores the woman's sputtered complaints as her mouth closes over the courtesan’s. She takes her tongue between her teeth and pulls it out past her lips. Yating’s head follows upwards as her eyes widen in panic. Suwan rolls her own tongue around the woman’s own and clamps her teeth down just the tiniest bit harder. Tai tries to pull back instinctively only for Suwan to follow her down. 

The courtesan’s head smacks down onto the mattress, locked in place by the blonde as her tongue ravages her mouth. Suwan exhales, filling the woman with her Qi before inhaling once more and drawing it back. Sitting atop the white haired beauty’s hips she smiles at the look of disbelief on her face. For the first time since they met Tai Yating’s careful acts and facades break and only a single emotion is left on her face. A primal urge. Want. Panting open mouthed with her silky hair messily draped all over the sheets she begs for more with a hazy look in her eyes. 

Happy to oblige Suwan grinds her hips making both of them moan as their lips slide across each other.  Their chests smoosh together when the blonde latches onto her partner's neck. Yating moans as love marks are left all over her neck and bosom. 

Feeling wetness around both nipples she looks down to find Ai having joined in on the assault. The contrast of blazing passion and serene devotion drives her higher and higher. She lets out a suprised yelp as she feels a finger slide inside her.

Suwan smiles mischieviously as she swirls it around. Purposefully making loud sloshing noises she raises her head and looks down at her blushing face.

“My, what’s this?” She says as she lifts two fingers and spreads them apart, a string of wetness between them. Tai hides her embarrassment behind a pillow as she hears a mousy laugh. 

“You’re so cute, Tai Tai!” The girl takes Suwan’s place on her nipple as the latter draws back until she faces Yating’s womanhood. She presses her fingers into Tai's supple rear and uses both thumbs to draw open her flower. “As beautiful as the rest of you, Yating.” Tai’s pulse quickens as she feels hot breaths down below. Suwan licks the outside of her mound before running her tongue all over the courtesan's heavenly rear. She slaps it to watch it jiggle before placing soft kisses down in apology. Once she realises the woman can’t take much more she moves back in and purses her lips over the beauty’s clit. Rhythmically moving her fingers ever faster she licks, flicks and pulls the woman’s clit with her tongue and teeth. An ear shatteringly loud cry resounds throughout the room as Yating cums like she never has before. Peeling the pillow off her face she finds the once elegant beauty a mess. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth and her eyes roll back into her head as she loses lucidity. Trembles run across the woman’s body as her eyes close and she drifts off. 

Suwan stands up and faces the two conspirators.

“Now then. Time to punish the vixens who couldn’t wait for their turn. I wonder whose idea this was?” 

Ai averts her eyes. Weiwei freezes like a deer in the headlights. How could she have forgotten about the cultivator’s enhanced senses?  Seeing Suwan’s predatory smile she gulps.  

Clocking in at over 3000 words over the course of two chapters this is most definitely the longest stretch of smut i've written so far, let me know what you thought of it!

“Kya!” She shrieks as she’s flipped upside down. Suwan holds her by the waist as she flails. 

 

“Mi- mistress Suwan. Please put me down!”

 

“Nope, I think you deserve some punishment.”

 

She runs her palm over Weiwei’s wet pussy, rubbing in circular motions. Weiwei squirms and moans. She jumps as Suwan takes a step and then another. 

 

“A little morsel like you should be served on the table, don’t you think?”

 

She spins her back around and drops her on her knees. She firmly pushes down on her shoulder blades. Weiwei gasps as she is held down against the table. Her cheek presses against the cold wood and her ass raises towards the sky. She flinches as she feels her robe be flipped. 

 

“Mercy, Venerable Suwan.”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Ai, help your sister out here.”

 

“...”

 

“Ai!”

 

Suwan inserts her middle finger all the way to the knuckle in one go eliciting a sharp squeak.

 

“Get it nice and wet, Xiao Weiwei. It’ll make it go in much easier.”

 

“Bu.. but it’s already in…”

 

She gulps at the ominous silence behind her. Suwan’s finger withdraws with a plop before thrusting back in. Her thumb covers the girl’s clit and rubs it softly. Weiwei’s eyes open wide as she feels wetness on her anus.

 

“Mi… mistress?!?!”

 

She moans as the tongue licks all around her rim. She feels it pry her open a bit more with each lick. Soft gasps resound from her each time she feels Suwan’s tongue reach a little deeper.

 

“Huh?” She exclaims in disappointment as the tongue withdraws.

 

“Ayeeeeeeeeh!” Her voice resounds once more as the tip of Suwan’s middle finger is pushed in.

 

“My, what a noisy little thing you are. Ai, be a dear and close her mouth for me will you.”

 

“As you wish, mistress.”

 

Ai sits down on the table in front of Weiwei and spreads her legs. She scuttles closer and pulls Weiwei’s head up. The girl can not even protest before it is forced back down. Muffled screams resound through Ai’s pussy. She moans as the vibrations tingle deep inside her.

 

Slowly Suwan starts to move, edging her finger in a little deeper every thrust. Her tongue circles around her little bud. Ai passionately moves Weiwei’s head around, bobbing it up and down as she chases her own pleasure. Weiwei comes hard as Suwan inserts a second finger. Her insides quiver as she slowly loses her mind. Her friend’s privates on her tongue, the cold wood scraping against her nipples, the two fingers exploring her virgin depths and the lips on her clit; She comes a second time before the first even finishes.

 

Neither woman lets up and drive her to the peak again and again until her screams come out hoarse. A puddle lays beneath the table by the time they stop. The smell of sex hangs heavy in the air, overpowering even the fragrant perfumes. Weiwei curls into Suwan’s chest as she carries her to the bed. She places a soft kiss on her forehead and tucks her in before returning to Ai.

 

“Sorry I've kept you waiting, my dear.” 

 

“I would wait another thousand years for even a second of your attention.”

 

“Smooth. I can hardly disappoint then, now can I?”

 

Ai giggles as Suwan lifts her in a princess carry. Gently she places her down on the bed and follows. Their lips lock as their hands run across each others bodies. They sensually intertwine as each focuses solely on making the other feel good. Staring lovingly into each other's eyes they continue until both yawn. They hug each other tightly as they pull the blankets up. 

 

“Sleep well, dear.”

 

“Sleep well, Lady Suwan.”

 

71