Side Chapter: Fragrant Pond
649 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The first side chapter of Lilies and Dragons! There will be many more to come in the future. I hope everyone will look forward to them! More info in the author's note at the bottom.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!” Weiwei screams while clinging tightly to Suwan. “Aaaahha haha aaaahhahaha” The blonde does not even bother to hide her smile while rising further into the air and performing a corkscrew. She grips Weiwei’s waist tightly when the short girl’s foot slides off the flying sword eliciting another shriek. Both of them are giggling by the time they land in the gardens of the Fragrant Pond Pavillion. 

“Thank you for that, Su Su.”

“Su Su? Please don’t call me that.”

“Okay, then what about…” She curls her fingers and raises her hands next to her face with bent wrists while looking up at her with pursed lips and puppy dog eyes. “Wan Wan?”

Suwan snorts, leaning down and whispering into her ears. “Only when we’re alone. I’ll have you barking all night, my little doggy.” Their conversation devolves into another fit of giggles while they make their way inside arm in arm. It is not just their upper limbs however that intertwine while they head to Suwan’s room. The blonde picks the mousy girl up in a princess carry, a mischievous grin flashing across Weiwei’s face before she grabs Suwan’s shoulder and pulls herself up. She wraps her legs around the swordswoman's waist and purses her lips while closing her eyes, trusting the blonde’s cultivator senses to keep her from running into anything and falling even with the obstruction in front of her face. 

Indeed it is not Suwan that bumps into anything albeit the same cannot be said for many of the pavillion’s other guests and employees, the sight of the two kissing beauties going upstairs drawing eyes and turning heads. By the time they close the door behind them both are unrepentantly pawing at each other. Clothes drop to the floor even before the walls stop shaking due to the force with which Suwan’s leg slammed the door shut. Weiwei’s muffled moan reverberates through Song’s head when she brings a hand to her chest and begins to tease her petite nipples. 

Entirely trusting of her the mousy girl releases her grip on Suwan and begins to unwrap her bosom, giggling whenever she ‘accidentally’ brushes against her breasts while doing so. Suwan can’t help but chuckle when their kiss breaks the moment she finishes doing so and Weiwei drops lower to take a nipple in her mouth. 

“Oh my, I’m starting to think you only care for me for my body, xiao1little Weiwei.”

“Teehee, of course not, Wan Wan. Your money too.” She giggles.

“Fu’s money, he’s paying.” Suwan shrugs before claiming Weiwei’s lips again. The girl hugs her tight, pressing their chests together. She twists side to side so their nipples rub over each other and unconsciously begins to grind her groin over Suwan’s abs.

“Eek!” She squeaks when Song’s hand drops to her rear, wide eyed at the memory of what’s been done to it in the past. Not willing to let her escape the blonde leans forward and continues their kiss while running her fingers over the petite woman's rim. She turns her hand and inserts two fingers in her already sopping pussy and begins to work one into her other hole at the same time. Weiwei’s knees grow weak at her touch and before long her legs limply hang down below them, the sole thing holding her up being Suwan’s hand on her waist. She moans under her ministrations and paws at her breasts, teasing her way in between their bodies to get at her nipples while she intensifies their kiss, determined to give her back as much pleasure as she is receiving. Her efforts are no match for the blonde however, the cultivator’s fine senses picking up every twitch and quiver she makes and intensifying her efforts on the spots that she reacts to the hardest until Weiwei is a quivering mess. 

She drops her atop the bed like a puppet with its strings cut. “Hmm and I heard the service here was amazing. I had expected more,” she teases. Weiwei does not bother to reply, simply opening her mouth wide and dipping her tongue out before softly patting her cheeks like they are pillows. Suwan gleefully obliges and sits down on her face. She lovingly brushes the stray hairs aside that ended up atop the mousy girl’s face when she landed on the bed while she enjoys her ministrations. Raising her hips she uses her fingers to spread her flower open before lowering them again and grinding back and forth atop her tongue. Her back arches and she rests one hand on the bed behind her while continuing to rock her hips until she feels herself approaching an orgasm. Weiwei gulps her liquid down like she is parched, inserting her tongue once the cultivator's orgasm concludes to lick her snatch clean. Suwan smirks down at her teasingly.

“Have you had enough of a rest, Weiwei?”

“What would you like me to do, Wan Wan?”

“Well, that’s a good start but I think the little doggy needs to bark a bit more.” She says and licks her lips. Weiwei gets on all fours and brings her hand to her face, she licks the back and brushes it against her face causing Suwan to smirk.

“That’s a cat, silly girl.”

“I thought my lady likes pussies, is this nyan incorrect?” She replies while cutely tilting her head. Taking a step closer she rubs her head against Suwan’s side while letting out a whine. “I’m a good girl, don’t be mad at me.”

Barely able to hold in her laughter Song pets her head. The mousy girl immediately takes the chance to nuzzle her face against her hand and ‘accidentally’ slip a finger into her mouth. When Suwan tries to pull her hand back she fakes a growl and follows, trapping the finger between her tongue and the roof of her mouth instead of her teeth. She jerks her head side to side before letting go and looking up at Suwan with a playful whine. 

“A good girl? Seems more like a bitch in heat if you ask me.” Suwan jokes and spreads her legs wide. With her ass raised to the sky Weiwei places long licks between them as if she were drinking from a water bowl. Her head bobs up and down while her clumsy motions lather Song’s womanhood in saliva. She licks her way up in one long motion going over her groin, licking around her navel and rolling her tongue over her abs before dipping between her cleavage and continuing up to her neck. Hugging her arms around the blonde she nestles her face into her bosom.

"Please call for me again too in the future, Wan Wan. It's not fair that you only call TaiTai." She pouts while making herself comfortable between the blonde's breasts. She feels them jiggle when Suwan chuckles.

"Call her? Is that what she said?"

"Huh? Oh!" Weiwei's eyes widen and she giggles "Pft, hahaha no... really? TaiTai you minx!"

"Come whenevesr you want Weiwei, I'll be glad to see you. In fact, I think you should come right now." She smiles lasciviously. Weiwei steps back on all four, keeping her head lower than her rear in an act of submissiveness to keep up her roleplay.

"Oh, is that how you want it?"

Suwan moves behind her and leans over. Pressing her tits down atop the girl's back she places the back of her hand against her own groin with the fingers extended in front of her and wiggles her hips to brush them against Weiwei's womanhood.

 "Do you want to be taken like this, little doggy?"

"Wan Wan."

"Yeah?"

"Imagine someone walks in right now."

They both burst out laughing and collapse into a heap, clutching at their sides and rolling around. Suwan glances towards the door and mimics the mousy girl's mischievous smile.

"You may not need to imagine it. Hide beneath the pillows and…" She whispers the rest of her instructions. By the time she finishes them Weiwei is smiling ear to ear and hurriedly gathers up her clothes. Not a moment too soon either as someone knocks the moment she does. She quickly scampers under the pile of pillows while Suwan answers.

"Enter." Song commands imperiously. The door slides open to reveal a white haired beauty. She bows her head after a quick glance around the room, her eyes having paused just a second too long on Suwan's naked body. "This one greets Lady Suwan. Are you alone, Venerable guest?" 

"Am I?" She replies while standing up and spreading her arms wide. Walking up to the woman she sways her hips and puts a skip in her step to make her chest bounce. Yating stands transfixed for a moment before she bows her head in apology, the sweet floral fragrance wafting out from her failing to hide her excitement.

Lifting her chin with a single finger Suwan promptly claims her lips and motions for the courtesan to remove her dress. She refuses to break their kiss while the woman does so, the intoxicating scent overtaking her mind and leaving her with little interest in anything else.

The moment the last piece of cloth drops to the floor Suwan presses her back against the door, practically inhaling her tongue as she kisses her with unbridled passion. The taste of cherries adds to her pleasure when she flicks her tongue over the courtesan’s lower lip before thrusting it in and swirling it around within her mouth. She feels Yating writhe beneath her touch and twitch when her hand sinks lower and her thumb rolls around her clit. 

She pushes her knee between the woman's legs to hold her up and grinds it across her swiftly lubricating cunt. Yating's fingers grasp her hair, weaving into them and scratching her scalp in a massage that drives Suwan mad. Even without any touch down below she feels like she will climax if this is kept up for much longer. 'Not yet,' she thinks and pulls away. Drawing the courtesan with her she turns and leans back against the door taking far more comfort in feeling the woman's body heat on the hard wood that she had expected. With their bodies pressed together they sink lower until they are both sitting on their rear facing each other. Suwan brushes a strand of hair behind her partner's ear and smiles when she sees her co-conspirator approach silently from behind her. 

"Have you been naughty, Yating?"

"Have you, TaiTai?" Weiwei titters while fondling the busty courtesan's breasts from behind. Suwan pulls her face closer and whispers into her ear before pushing her head lower.

"Have you been trying to monopolize me, dear? And here I was feeling sad thinking no one else wanted to visit me anymore. But don't worry, I'll forgive you. If. If you manage to make me cum before Weiwei manages to get you off."

Weiwei grins, thanking Suwan in her head for giving her an excuse to play with Yating as much as she wants. She squeezes her voluptuous chest and pinches her stiffening nipples between her fingers. Feeling the mousy girl's hot breath on her neck Yating feels like she is in danger. Deciding to play along with them regardlessly she nibbles Suwan's nipples and runs her fingers over the blonde’s neck before stroking down her shoulders and over her arms. She takes her hands, soft with a slight hint of calluses from swordplay, and places them on her rear while she blows softly on to her hot nethers and goes lower to plant suckling kisses all over them. Suwan kneads Tai's butt and spreads her cheeks open. 

“Is she wet yet, Weiwei?”

“Hehe, she is!” 

The mousy girl’s tongue dips between Yating’s cheeks, she purses her lips and takes her clit between them while sucking hard and rubbing her thumb over the woman’s entrance. Yating kisses Suwan’s neck one last time before homing in on her nipples, twisting one between her fingers and nibbling the other briefly before raising her head back up and looking the blonde in the eye. Suwan inhales her hot breath gluttonously as her lips come closer and closer to pressing against her own. Then at the same time their lips meet Yating inserts three fingers into Suwan’s vagina while running circles over her clit with her thumb. Suwan moans into her mouth, her back arching and her fingers pressing hard into the courtesan’s divine rear. She comes hard spraying all over the woman’s hand. Contently leaning back against the door she feels a tingle deep inside when Yating sensually licks her fingers clean with just the slightest bit of smugness in her eyes. 

“Shall we get freshed up, Lady Suwan?"

 

-----

 

At the back of the inn stands a large bath. Beautifully carved stonework made to look like natural rocks surround the steaming waters lending a peaceful aura to the man-made pond while protecting the privacy of those within. Casting her sense wide Suwan detects formations inlaid within both the stonework and the wooden roof above, blocking off all means to peek within. Up to a certain level of strength, of course. Suwan hardly notices the hindrance it provides but nonetheless decides to respect it and withdraws her sense.

“Welcome to the Fragrant Pond.”

“And here I thought the name referred to you and your bathing service.” Suwan wiggles her eyebrows while slinging an arm over Yating’s shoulder.

“He he, don’t tease TaiTai like that after all the trouble she went to in order to reserve the bath just for you.” Weiwei jokingly chides while claiming the blonde’s other side. 

“Would you like a massage, Venerable Suwan?” Ai pipes up from behind them. Having spotted her along the way Weiwei had quickly rushed over to her and convinced her to join them.

“That sounds lovely, I don’t think I've ever had six hands massage me before.” Suwan replies, not missing the chance to draw the other two into it as well. Feigning practiced expertise she whips a towel down with one hand and guides it with her qi to land perfectly flat before laying on it face down. She crosses her arms below her head and rests her cheek on them while awaiting their touch.

Yating begins at her feet, fingers pressing down between each toe and loosening every muscle at the bottom of her feet with precise touches containing far more strength than her physique would imply. Suwan lets out a low moan when the wonderful sensation is combined with Ai’s efforts. Starting from the top she kneads Song’s shoulders, taking her time and working all the knots out with great effort, the cultivator’s enhanced physique making the job harder than she had expected. Knowing she can not contribute in the same way Weiwei steps atop her back and uses her full weight to push down eliciting a soft groan from the blonde. 

Suwan practically melts under their concentrated effort, half dozing off by the time they ask her to turn around. Yet even through half lidded eyes she can see the naughty look in Weiwei’s eyes when she does. Sitting down next to her the little minx lifts one of her arms up and uses her hands to massage it while she plops one of the blonde’s fingers into her mouth, licking it all over before moving on to the next until all her fingers are sparkling wet. She smiles teasingly and shuffles closer so she can put the glistening hand on her rear. Her smug satisfaction shows when it is immediately groped and she can feel the fingers inch lower. 

The others do not sit by idly either. Ai rests Suwan’s head on her lap and leans forward to give her access to her chest while stroking her hair. She lets out encouraging moans whenever Suwan’s tongue flicks across her nipple, letting the woman indulge herself with her soft globes to her heart’s content. Song is so focused on the magnificent sight she only remembers Yating is present too when she feels something soft and wet slide across her nethers. Having lifted her leg up to massage her inner thigh the courtesan has no difficulty pressing her womanhood against Suwan’s own, the two providing their own lubrication without the need for outside assistance. 

Yating’s sweet fragrance overpowers the fruity smell of the incense sticks arrayed around the pond as she clutches Suwan’s leg tightly, the composed courtesan’s moans slowly turning more and more animalistic as she grinds herself to completion against Suwan. The small adjustments Suwan makes to their posture quickly changes her refined demeanour into a lustful mess. The blonde uses her qi to protect the other two from the worst of her scent arts while simultaneously pushing her qi into the white haired beauty whenever she finds her rhythm again, ruining her plan to please Suwan and turning it against her until tears streak from her eyes, drool leaks from her mouth and far more liquid bursts from below as she collapses twitching atop Suwan’s chest.

“We’re not even in the bath yet, Yating.” Suwan licks her lips. “Oh, the four of us are gonna have so much fun.”

 

Hello hello and welcome to the first side chapter! On the note of the importance of the side chapters I would like to provide a little elaboration. As I've said before in the Q&A my characters tend to take a bit of a life of their own when I write about them so by selecting which side chapters get written and which don't you effectively change the course of the story. The Fragrant Pond Pavillion characters shall be showing up more in the future, something that likely would not have happened had the poll results been different. To emphasise the importance and give you a chance to direct the flow of the story even more there shall be two polls per month, the first of which is live right now and available to all patrons.

20