Chapter 4 Breaking the Shell
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 Breaking the Shell

The Elf Egg of the Red and White Company has caused a lot of enthusiasm, even on a wave of hot searches.

The tranquility and long-distance in the video and the touch of self-luminous elf eggs impressed everyone.

Many old fans of red and white companies have stood up and expressed their expectations.


But more voices still questioned.

A company that focuses on general genetic organisms launched an elemental organism before bankruptcy. It looks like a tricky thing.

An old fan wrote an eloquent article:

"My family started buying creatures from the Red and White Company ten years ago. From the quack monkey to the later sluggish rabbit, it is no exaggeration to say that half of the little cuties in our family come from the Red and White company.

For our family, the red and white company has a special meaning. In the past few years, the desolation of the red and white company is in our eyes and anxious.

But we are only individuals, and individuals cannot save the generality. All we can do is contribute insignificant sales.

Our regular customers know the style of the Red-White Company best. They have persisted in their original intention for ten years and have perfect biomedical measures. It can be said that although the Red-White Company is not the most cost-effective company, it is definitely the most conscientious company.

You can not love, but don't hurt.

You can not believe it, but please respect it.

As regular customers, we want to accompany the red and white company through the last journey.

I also hope that Hongbai Company will stick to its original intention, respect customers and respect itself.

First, an insignificant old customer. "

.........

Xiao Gang: "Anchor, your company's fans are really good." After reading the comments, Xiao Gang couldn't help but speak.

"Yes, so we have to work hard to break the shell, right, little fire dragon." Li Qiuran smiled and touched the elf egg.


He already likes the touch of an elf egg, as comfortable as touching his girlfriend's hand.

"Ghaha!" The flames on the elf egg flickered, full of fighting spirit.

.......

After ten days of careful care, various data in the laboratory indicate that the shelling day of the wizard egg is coming.

The silence of the red and white companies during this period was regarded by the outside world as a manifestation of a guilty conscience.

For a time verbal criticism.

The more fierce scolding, the higher the conversion of potential fans, Li Qiuran looked forward to the day when the little fire dragon appeared at the biological exhibition.

The day when the elf eggs hatched came, and Li Qiuran and Qin Youyou waited in the incubation room early in the morning.

At the same time, Xiaogang also entered the live broadcast room early.

"Please, please incubate the elemental creatures." Qin You You was wearing a capable professional uniform, clasped her hands together, and closed her eyes looking forward.

Xiao Gang: "Ms. Qin You You is so beautiful." (The macho blushes jpg)

"Gaha~~" The elf egg quivered slightly, and the red pattern on the whole body became more prosperous, as if it was blushing.

Being onlookers, a little shy.

But my lovely self can't live up to everyone's expectations!

Then work hard!

The elven egg began to tremble violently, and the flames on the eggshell appeared and disappeared.

Five minutes later, the elf egg was still trembling, and the shell remained the same.

The little fire dragon was a little anxious. The fire on the fairy egg flickered several times. He couldn't wait to let everyone see his broken shell.

Xiaogang: "It takes a long time for the elves to hatch. During the time they work hard to break the shell, they will gradually become familiar with their own power. I suggest you pour a glass of water and wait quietly."

As an excellent elf breeder, Xiaogang has seen too many elf births, and it takes nearly an hour for each elf to break its shell.

As soon as the speech was over, I heard a "click".

A small crack appeared on the top of the wizard egg, and then with the crack as the center, countless small cracks spread across the wizard egg.

The seemingly hard eggshell on the top shattered like a loose castle.

An orange-red little head against a white one, mingled with a broken shell of egg liquid, came out, and looked curiously at this strange world.

The pure air and the faint auxiliary fragrance from the tip of the nose refreshed him.

"With the addition of biotechnology and gas, the incubation speed and physical fitness of the elves will have significant characteristics." Li Qiuran said with a curve in the corner of his mouth.

Although I couldn't see Xiao Gang's expression, Li Qiuran knew that the other party's face must be irritated.

"How to slap your face in seconds! Is this the level of science and technology in the biological world? It's amazing." Xiao Gang blushed and sighed.

"This, this is a lizard? A red lizard?"

"But it looks... too cute, isn't this from the cute pet series?"

"Woo, I want one too." Qin Youyou's eyes showed a little love, his face was intoxicated, and he was eager to stroke the little fire dragon.

In everyone's eyes, the little fire dragon raised his head in confusion and looked around, his eyes shy. When he saw Li Qiu, his small eyes suddenly lit up, yelling at Li Qiuran, stretched out his small paws and began to pick up the eggshell, wanting to crawl out.

Soon, he pulled the eggshell full of egg liquid to his side and staggered out from it, and everyone saw the whole picture of the little fire dragon.

The orange body and the creamy belly, the head is lizard-shaped, and the whole looks like a reptile. There are four small white teeth in his mouth, and the most shocking thing is the burning behind him. With the tail of flame!

After the little fire dragon screamed, he started stumbling towards Li Qiuran. It was Li Qiuran who accompanied him these few days, so he had a natural affection for Li Qiuran.

Xiao Gang: "It's so cute, the little fire dragon is so cute!!" Xiao Gang in the world of elves let out aunt laugh.

"Be careful." Li Qiuran ran to the little fire dragon in three and two steps, knelt down and gently picked up the little fire dragon, full of pride.

I succeeded, I created a fire creature! Also the first elf in this world!

The little fire dragon stayed in Li Qiuran's arms obediently, and his little tail with flames swayed in the air, with a trace of sleepiness in his eyes. He was a little bit sleepy when he was just born.

Although Li Qiuran created an elf for the first time, he knew the relevant knowledge very well, and immediately took the little fire dragon to the incubation cabin specially prepared for him in the laboratory, and gently put it in, and the cultivation cabin would give it to the little fire dragon. Provide newborn rations and sleeping space.

After Li Qiuran closed the cultivation hatch, Qin Youyou trembling lips, stumbling and stumbling and asked incoherently, "Is the fire on the tail a fire?"

"Fire, it's fire!" Li Qiuran blinked his eyes and answered honestly.

"Fire? Is it really fire?" Qin You You covered her mouth and couldn't believe it, her legs in black silk even became unstable.

The control of the flames on the tail can be compared domestically, no, internationally.

This means that this elemental creature is likely to become the number one fire creature in Xia Kingdom!

My boss is so powerful?

Gulong-worthy of being my boss and childhood sweetheart.

Feeling the gradual hot gaze, Li Qiuran was naturally proud of himself, but on the surface he pretended to be plain and waved his hand, "It's just controlling the flame, it's very simple."

"Simple?" Qin Youyou suddenly exclaimed, "You are too Versailles, you will be beaten outside!"

"What's his name?"

"His name is Heavenly Fire Supreme." Li Qiuran said.

Qin Youyou:?

Xiao Gang was mad: "No way, no way, he is called Little Fire Dragon! What the hell is Heavenly Fire Supreme?!"

"The name Skyfire Supreme is more domineering." Li Qiuran looked serious.

Now that they have all come to the new world, Little Fire Dragon should of course be renamed.

He will be the father of the world elves in the future!

Xiaogang: "No, you are not allowed to call Skyfire Supreme."

Xiaogang let out a helpless cry.

Finally, Li Qiuran was forced to give Little Fire Dragon the original name.

He whispered: "Skyfire Supreme is simply the best name I have ever taken."

1