Chapter 7 Let the humans in another world feel the magic
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 Let the humans in another world feel the magic

In the afternoon of the next day, Li Qiuran and others stood in the lobby of the company waiting for the arrival of the audit team.


All genetic organisms created need to pass the process of the review team.


Due to poor finances, including Li Qiuran and secretary Qin Youyou, the scale of the red and white company is already less than 10 people.


The tiles in the hall were bright and clean, and the little fire dragon looked down curiously at the reflection in the tiles.


A little red dragon, his eyes are full of innocence.


How spicy do I look good?


(*≧▽≦)


"Ghahaha." The little fire dragon happily rolled on the ground.


The cleaning work of the Red and White Company was in place, and Li Qiuran was left playing with the little fire dragon.


"Hey, our company actually created elemental creatures!" An employee covered his mouth and couldn't believe it. He originally planned to resign in the past few days. It seems that the resignation plan is about to be postponed.


"Look at the flames on his tail. Which fire creatures on the market can achieve this level?"


"It's getting hot, our red and white company is going to be invincible."


"As long as the review is passed, our red and white company will take off. By that time, our old employees will definitely have options!!" Several old employees will not leave the red and white company when the company is about to close down.


Xiaogang: "Anchor, what is the review team?"


Xiao Gang was a little confused. The world where Li Qiuran lived was very different from the world of the elves. This deeply attracted Xiao Gang and couldn't wait to learn more.


Li Qiuran explained patiently.


The audit team, the full name of the Xia Guo element security audit organization, is also an audit process that all element wizards must go through.


It is composed of Xia Guo elites. After passing the preliminary trial, the elemental creatures can be sold. However, there will be irregular 2-5 tests in the next 3 months. If the safety of the elemental creatures fails during the review period, then the elemental creatures will be sold. It will be removed from the shelves, and all items that have been sold need to be recycled and the buyer will be compensated twice the amount of money.


Due to the heated discussion caused by the video of the Elf Egg, the audit team also noticed all this for the first time, and immediately accelerated the audit process of the red and white company.


Xiaogang: "Hahaha, I look forward to the excellent performance of Little Fire Dragon."


Xiao Gang is very confident that the little fire dragon created by Li Qiuran is an elf with top qualifications even if it is placed in the elf world, and it will not be a problem to pass the district audit.


"It's definitely not a big problem." Li Qiuran smiled, his face full of confidence, but he was still a little uneasy in his heart, for fear that the little fire dragon would lose the chain during the review.


"Come." Suddenly someone pointed to the door.


At this moment, the members of the audit team walked into the red and white company in black. As soon as they stepped into the company, their eyes were attracted by the little fire dragon rolling on the ground.


The audit team leader has experienced many battles and has audited more than a thousand creatures. He was attracted by the flames on his tail when he saw the little fire dragon.


"Looks like a dragon? No, it should be a red lizard, with flames burning on its tail? Such a strong flame control power, this may be the top fire creature on the market! His combat power may not be low, just leave it in the company lobby Playing, his personality should be more stable." Countless thoughts turned in the head of the audit team.


Then he greeted with a smile: "Is this the elemental creatures of your company? It's really impressive."


"Hahaha, please here." Li Qiuran picked up the small fire dragon and walked towards the underground breeding base of the Red and White Company with the audit team.


The little fire dragon whimpered and buried his head in Li Qiuran's arms, not daring to look at the auditors in black.


It feels a bit fierce and scared.


But after smelling Li Qiuran's body, he also calmed down a lot, and his inner curiosity defeated fear, and he secretly raised his head.


Unexpectedly, he met the eyes of the auditors.


"Wow!" The little fire dragon barked out of fright, and quickly buried his head in Li Qiuran's arms, his small heart plopped and jumped straight.


Σ(゚ω゚; ≡⊃


"It's so spiritual." The auditor was surprised. Even though he had seen countless genetic creatures, he was shocked by the little fire dragon at this moment.


Before they came, they had discussed the authenticity of red and white company videos on the Internet.


Almost all reviewers reported a negative attitude.


Judging from the current performance of Little Fire Dragon, the Elf Egg video of Hongbai Company is true in all likelihood.


Not to mention the abilities of the little fire dragon, just the tail igniting the flames can have a huge fan base.


In the elemental creatures, Xia Guo has been squeezed by foreign companies, and even the best flame ducks can only highlight a palm-sized flame.


If the fire dragon's flame ability is excellent, maybe it can become the number one fire creature in Xia Kingdom, maybe!


"We may be the first people to witness the glory of Xia Guohuo!" Everyone flushed and started to breathe shortly.


"No wonder they have no fear." The audit team couldn't help but secretly said, watching Li Qiuran, who looked as usual, admired it even more.


I have just stepped into society at this age, and I am ignorant, and I can already be alone.


It is said that he graduated from a top university, and this creature is probably created by him.


It's really admirable.


A group of people entered the huge elevator.


The elevator finally stopped underground.


Although it is underground, the air is very fresh, and there are many areas, forest areas, ocean areas and land areas. Each area covers an area of thousands of square meters. This was built when Grandpa Li Qiuran was alive. , The scale of this breeding area in Huaxia is one of the best, and the little fire dragon is naturally in the land area.


The ground in the land area is basically green grass that has been genetically modified to survive underground. With flowers, the air is filled with the smell of nature.


The audit is about to begin. The audit team stared at the little fire dragon nestled in Li Qiuran's arms with fiery eyes.


"Little Fire Dragon, it's going to be tested." Li Qiuran patted Little Fire Dragon on the back and said softly.


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vigorously drilled into Li Qiuran's arms and whimpered in fear.


"The character is extremely timid and fearful, is it cute?" The audit team leader secretly assessed.


"Don't worry, these uncles and aunts are not bad guys. They want to give you a test."


After Li Qiuran's comforting meal, the little fire dragon raised his head tentatively, with a trace of fear in his eyes. After observing for a long time, he saw this group of humans without any threatening actions before leaving Li Qiuran's arms.


But after landing, he still hugged Li Qiuran's thigh tightly.


The tail hangs cleverly in the air to avoid burning Li Qiuran.


"Ahem, what's his name?"


"Little Fire Dragon." Li Qiuran was petting.


In Xiaogang's heart: Go, Little Fire Dragon! ! Let humans in another world feel magical! ! ! (Crazy second jpg)

1