Chapter 8 The Preliminary Test of Little Fire Dragon
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 The Preliminary Test of Little Fire Dragon

"Little Fire Dragon, show your abilities to these uncles and aunts!" Li Qiuran rubbed Little Fire Dragon's head.


"Ghaha!" The little fire dragon's eyes lit up. Is this going to let himself perform?


The stage is huge!


"Use tail wagging."


"Wow, wow." The little fire dragon swayed behind him with a flame tail, bringing a blazing trail of fire light. (ÒωÓױ)~~


"Does he understand you?" Someone asked in surprise.


"Yes, his IQ is currently about the level of a 6-year-old kid." Li Qiuran nodded.


"Six-year-old IQ, has a dog's habit of wagging its tail to express joy? It seems to be a proper cute thing." The audit team began to record.


"The little fire dragon is docile and has a natural affinity for humans. Their own combat power is also amazing. The little fire dragon shows off its claw attacks." Li Qiuran said.


"It's not a cute thing to look so cute, so it will attack?!" Several female auditors looked suspicious.


In sight, the little fire dragon ran away, strenuously picked up a stone as big as a head, ran back, put it on the ground, and then raised its sharp claws.


"Anthropomorphic action, it seems that the so-called 6-year-old IQ is not fictitious."


"Huh? He wants to grab a stone? I take back what I said before. Maybe IQ is not low, but it's stupid, similar to Ha."


"Ka." Han Guang, the rock shattered.


"Gaha!" The little fire dragon akimbo happily. 〈(`^′)〉


"I take everything back before, this little fire dragon is very dangerous." The review team's eyebrows jumped wildly and continued to record.


Such sharp claws are enough to separate human flesh and blood, which is extremely dangerous!


But considering the temperament performance is relatively mild, so there is no problem.


However, there are many factors that need to be verified and considered.


"Does the little fire dragon have fire-related skills?" they asked.


After seeing the sharp claws of the little fire dragon, they did not expect much of the little fire dragon's fire ability.


There has always been an offensive in the biological world, and it is difficult to achieve both physical and elemental abilities.


Those creatures that are more prominent in elemental abilities are basically weak in physique.


The little fire dragon looked very angry and his strength was not small, so his elemental ability was probably just a display.


But even so, he was hot enough.


The audit team leader's eyes stayed on the tail of the little fire dragon, and he secretly said in his heart.


"He has flame-related abilities, but he was just born, so his abilities are unstable." Li Qiuran looked a little embarrassed and rubbed the head of Little Fire Dragon, "Just do your best, don't force it."


The little fire dragon nodded vigorously, raised his head, trying to remember how he breathed fire before.


At that time, I was angry and anxious, and wanted to let Sister Butterfly come down and play with me!


The little fire dragon closed his eyes and tried to simulate the mood at that time.


I imagine that the most important person now has to go, walking super fast, and my short legs can't keep up with the wheels.


So anxious! Very impatient! Stop him!


The little fire dragon opened his eyes sharply.


A scorching force in the body seemed to be surging, gradually rising from the abdomen.


There was a tingling in my throat, and there was a trembling in my throat. Something was about to come out of my mouth!


Oops, it's going to be sprayed.


"Roar." A fist-big flame spurted out, crossed a beautiful arc, and landed in the pool.


"Chih." The flame went out, and the instantaneous increase in temperature caused the fish in the pool to swim wildly.


"Hiccup." The little fire dragon couldn't help but hiccup with flames, black smoke came out of his mouth, and his expression was satisfied.


Feel comfortable, hiccup.


The little fire dragon looked expectantly at the crowd of onlookers, hoping to see the look of approval.


The audit team all looked stunned and silent.


After a few breaths, there was an exclamation: "This flame is already at an international level. Am I wrong?!"


They flushed and couldn't believe it, but they looked excited.


They saw the hope of the rise of Xia Guo's elemental creatures.


The little fire dragon is definitely the best fire creature in the history of Xia Guo, and there is no one.


"Sharp claws, good physical strength, excellent flame ability, gentle personality, but still young, the specific stability remains to be investigated."


It may be sparse and common to separate each point, but the combination is very amazing.


"Mr. Li, we need to further test the little fire dragon." The audit team all put on white gloves and showed a respectful attitude.


They approached the little fire dragon cautiously, somewhat timidly.


The little fire dragon caught them with this claw, they couldn't break their bodies, they couldn't be careful not.


The audit team leader carefully hugged the little fire dragon in his arms, and under Li Qiuran's order, little fire did not make any unusual moves.


"It's so docile, so soft, and so comfortable." The audit team leader asked, "Is this little fire dragon born a week ago?"


"About two or three days."


"It's incredible." The audit team leader couldn't help sighing, "You can have such a wealth of abilities in just two or three days."


"Sorry, I have never seen such a magical creature." The audit team leader sighed repeatedly.


Then they tried to tease the little fire dragon with some toys, but the little fire dragon didn't pay much attention to it, and even gave them a blank eye.


"Very docile, without any aggressiveness, it is hard to imagine that he has such a terrifying destructive power. This white eye is also very strange. This elf is just like a human being."


Then they began to issue a series of commands to the little fire dragon and the little fire dragon completed the task perfectly.


Finally, the review team leader also began to write and draw in the notebook, "Teen, destructive, fire skills are quite powerful, surpassing the damage of all fire skills in the country, but they are not stable. They are timid and fearful of strangers. .


The flame of the tail represents his vitality, so it cannot be extinguished. You need to be extra careful when it rains. Outdoor free range breeding is not recommended. Price... By the way, what is your price for Little Fire Dragon, Mr. Li? "The audit team leader looked at Li Qiuran curiously.


It stands to reason that such an excellent fire-type creature is not uncommon even if it is 100w, because the little fire dragon does not say its strength, and its appearance alone has stood out from a group of powerful but ugly fire-type genetic creatures.


"600,000, 40 pre-sold in the first wave." Li Qiuran pondered for a moment, said.


"600,000, um... it’s a little bit low, but it’s reasonable. The first wave of 40... will not disrupt the market, but I have to remind that if the long-term sales price is 60w, it will Slightly lower."


"Mr. Li, we also understand the general information. Next, we need to conduct the final stage of the test for the little fire dragon. If there is no problem with the test, the audit result will be announced today." The audit team negotiated with Li Qiuran, "but this You need to avoid the review."


This is the final audit and the most important audit, focusing on testing the stability of organisms.


"Okay." Li Qiuran hugged the little fire dragon and whispered for a while, roughly meaning to let the little fire dragon perform well and wait for him outside.


With his previous performance, Little Fire Dragon was no longer afraid of the audit team, and immediately nodded obediently.


"Come on, Little Fire Dragon, sister loves you." Qin You You left a big red mark on Little Fire Dragon's forehead.


"Ghaha!" Smelling the faint scent of Qin Youyou's body, the little fire dragon scratched his head embarrassedly, and gave Li Qiuran an apologetic look.


Li Qiuran: Are you sorry for the wool?


This dragon is perfect.


Xiaogang: "Woo, yoyo's kiss from the goddess~~" Xiaogang's blush was as red as the black stone of a volcano.

1