Chapter 9 The Red and White Company’s Heat Recovered
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9 The Red and White Company’s Heat Recovered


Xiao Gang: "Little Fire Dragon's review is no problem. When will the anchor create a new wizard?"


"Don't worry about the new elves. I'll finish dealing with the biological exhibition first." Li Qiuran replied.


Xiaogang: "Anchor remember to study my wound medicine."


Xiaogang is full of welfare.


Xiao Gang: "Anchor, I will invite someone into your live broadcast room next day and give you a reward together!"


"It's better to hit the sun instead of choosing a day, now." Li Qiuran's eyes lit up.


Xiaogang: "No one."


Xiaogang really can't think of a partner who can bring in, he can't bring his parents!


.......


After the audit was over, after talking with Li Qiuran, the audit team left the red and white company.


The result speaks for itself.


Little Fire Dragon easily passed the audit.


"Ghaha!" The little fire dragon raised his head proudly, with an expression of "Quickly praise me".


In just a few days, he is no longer so afraid of strangers, and it seems that his natural character is still more lively.


At night, the audit team's bib quietly released a blockbuster news.


【Results of Red and White Company's Little Fire Dragon's audit.


Little Fire Dragon


Fire Elementals


Physical attack ability: 6 (claws can break through ordinary rocks, extremely sharp)


Fire Ability: 7 (The flame has surpassed most fire creatures on the market and can highlight fist-sized flames, but due to the unstable young ability, the specific value will be revised after follow-up)


Fire potential: 9 (tentatively 9. According to the designer, the little fire dragon has huge potential and can learn more skills)


Personality: 8.5 (docile, trusting in humans, but a little timid)


Comprehensive: 7.6 (Small fire dragon can be used as a domestic pet or participate in a fighting competition, with good looks and high ability)]


A short test video of the little fire dragon is also attached.


The audit team is a recognized audit organization by China Xia, and its energy is unimaginable. The fairness and fairness of the audit is extremely strict internally. Everyone who can become a member of the audit team has been re-selected.


If it is found to be fraudulent, the auditor will be labeled as fraudulent throughout his life. The cost is not small, so the reliability of the audit is extremely high.


The review team’s scoring mechanism is very strict. According to different creatures, they will have different classification scores.


Generally speaking, the first time scores of major companies will be high, because they will exaggerate their own genetic organisms to a certain extent, but even so, most genetic organisms cannot reach 6 points in the initial review, not to mention this is a fire type organism. The review is definitely more stringent.


The best domestic fire creature flame dog scored 6 points for the first time. After follow-up testing and good comments from buyers, the score reached 7 points.


But the little fire dragon can get 7.6 points in the first trial, which is very amazing, almost implying that the little fire dragon will become the first fire creature in the country.


Suddenly, public opinion was overwhelming, and all netizens started the video out of curiosity.


Zhang is a big v blogger.


His video style is famous for being truthful and daring to speak.


There are not a hundred or dozens of gene companies he has hammered.


He noticed this company when the Red and White company posted a video of the Elf Egg.


Although Hongbai Company is lonely, its reputation has always been good. It is a company that considers customers and creatures.


But the past does not mean that the company that is on the brink of bankruptcy has done everything to make a comeback.


"It's weird. This is the first elemental creature from the Red and White Company, but it can get such an amazing score. What is the reason behind this? Isn't it a fraud?" This was the first thought in Da Zhang's mind.


So he clicked on the video.


A small orange lizard walking on two legs appears in the picture.


"This look is absolutely loved by women." This was the first thought in Da Zhang's mind.


But he immediately shouted in shock, almost buried his head in the screen: "Impossible, how could there be flames on his tail?"


The small flame on the tail of the little fire dragon was burning endlessly in the breeze.


Narrator: "Little fire dragon, the flame behind its tail represents life and needs to be properly protected."


As soon as the screen turned, the little fire dragon showed a simple smile at the camera, and screamed silly milk.


Narrator: "Little Fire Dragon has a docile and stable personality."


"It's too cute, the old man's girl's heart is about to melt." Even though Da Zhang had seen countless genetic creatures, this moment was conquered by the little fire dragon's full of spiritual cuteness.


"Even if the little fire dragon is just a cute thing, it can sell well!" He admired it from the bottom of his heart.


Narrator: "Have a good combat power, sharp claws can easily tear rocks."


The picture came to the raised claws, grabbing a rock to pieces.


Then came the show of flames.


Although the flame was small, Da Zhang ignited his whole body.


Such a magical creature is the fire creature in his mind!


Those genetic creatures that are titled as fire creatures but can't even spit out flames are simply scum in comparison.


"Six-year-old children have a very high IQ, high spirituality, well-balanced abilities, smart and interesting behavior. The Red and White Company named these creatures Pokemon, and declared that the Red and White Company will enter the era of elves." With the narration, the picture Plunged into darkness.


Zhang Zhang held his breath to watch the entire content, calmed down for a long time, and then clicked on the video again.


I watched it again and again at least three times.


There was a long silence, eyes shaking, and finally lifted the pen.


There was a big V comment under the collar of Red and White Company.


Da Zhang: Ten years of perseverance, in exchange for the spirit of success. I don't want to use elemental creatures to call the little fire dragon, because such a spiritual creature should have a better name. The little fire dragon is most in line with the image of an elf in my mind.


Zhang's comments attracted countless netizens' likes.


There are a lot of black fans who have turned to fans before, and they will leave a message together.


"Red and White Company I'm sorry!"


"I'm sorry to think of following the trend before, sorry."


Some netizens posted screenshots of the previous high-selling cute things and flamebirds on the entire network for comparison with Little Fire Dragon.


Flame bird


Combat ability: 2.5


Fire system ability: 3


Fire potential: 6


Character: 9


Comprehensive: 5.125


The flame bird's comprehensive score is actually quite good in Xia Guo, but compared with the little fire dragon, it is a world.


The small fire dragon of the fire system of the Red and White Company is easily on the hot search.


The editors have also prepared all kinds of eye-catching manuscripts.


"Little Fire Dragon is expected to win the throne of China's first fire creature"


"Looks cute, but it's late at night..."


"Red and White Company Bankruptcy Tj Egg Hatched "True Dragon"


"The true body of transcending genetic and elemental creatures is actually..."


The little fire dragon is on fire.


Even the red and white company is on fire.


"It's on fire, boss! Thanks to the little fire dragon, our company's popularity has recovered." Qin You You smiled, stepping on high heels like a hot wheel, and quickly ran into Li Qiuran's office to report the good news.


"1, 2, 3, wood, dragon!" In the office, Li Qiuran was playing wood dragon with the little fire dragon. Hearing Qin Youyou's words, they tilted their heads blankly.


"Gaha?" (๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣


(•̀Ω•́)✧


Dragon got it! Long meritorious service!


Little Fire Dragon is very happy!

1