Chapter 10 Is this the medicine made by the boss
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 Is this the medicine made by the boss

The recovery of the heat has made the company as a whole full of fighting spirit.


The little fire dragon happily ran across the entire breeding area.


With four days to go before the biological exhibition, Li Qiuran also used this time to tailor a wound medicine for Xiaogang's small boxing stone.


"The level of science and technology in your elven world is pretty good, that is, the research on many details is not in place, but overall it is still very good and amazing." In order not to hurt Xiaogang's self-esteem, Li Qiuran picked some good things to say.


Then put the special wound medicine to the live broadcast room for sale.


Xiaogang: (;´д`)ゞ


Is the technology in our elven world so unbearable?


In fact, it was Xiaogang who got the point.


Industry specializing in surgery.


In fact, the technology of the wizard world can be called a full-scale development, a hexagonal warrior.


But the science and technology in the biological world is seriously biased.


Using your average ability to compare with the opponent's outstanding ability, of course, there will be a big gap.


[Trait wound medicine: 1 point. 】


[Xiaogang bought special wound medicine. 】


[Congratulations on your special wound medicine, translation in progress...]


[Congratulations on getting the high-level wound medicine (the use of the small fist stone can obtain additional effects: continue to restore health in the next five minutes and obtain a small increase in defense and special defense)]


Xiaogang: ∑(O_O;)


what's the situation?


Is this the strength of the anchor?


My own low-level wound medicine suddenly became a hot high-level wound medicine? !


It's still exclusive to Xiaoquan Stone!


Is this the boss? !


Xiaogang's whole body is numb.


Although I was prepared, all this is too exaggerated.


"Master, someone is challenging, do you want us to push it away this time?" At this moment, the gym staff outside came in and shouted.


"Come on! I'll come right away!" Xiaogang's eyes beamed, and his squinted eyes widened at this moment, revealing a pair of white eyes.


Xiaogang: "The anchor I retired first, and an unknown person challenged me. I will abuse him first."


【Number of Live Room: 0】


Li Qiuran: Good fellow, run away after getting the benefits?


......


Elf world.


"Pikachu, we are going to challenge the master of the gymnasium next, come on, you can do it." On the battle platform of the gymnasium, Xiaozhi touched Pikachu's head and said with a serious face.


"Yau!" Pikachu raised his hand in a fighting spirit, with a serious expression on his face.


"Yo Xi, this time we hurriedly won the gym badge." Xiao Zhi roared with blood on his face.


"Mound!" o(o・`з・´o)ノ!!!


"Om." At this time, the door opened, revealing Xiao Gang's appearance.


Inch, dark skin, and eyes too small to see.


"Who challenged me?" Xiaogang folded his shoulders.


"Huh?" Xiao Gang was a little surprised when his eyes touched, "Pikachu?"


Does anyone use the electricity system to challenge the rock gymnasium these days?


This is too lack of common sense.


"Yes, go to Pikachu!" Xiaozhi sent out Pikachu excitedly, "I want to defeat you!"


"It seems to be a newcomer trainer." Xiao Gang looked at Xiao Zhi, who was still childish on his face, and a ill-intentioned smile appeared on the corners of his mouth.


Most novice trainers are like Xiaozhi, full of enthusiasm, but lack of thinking.


"In that case, feel the pain, go to the small boxing stone." Xiao Gang threw the elf ball out of his waist.


The poke ball fell on the field.


"Bang." Red light suddenly appeared.


The next moment, a small boxing stone appeared opposite Pikachu.


"Gu Ao." Xiaoquanshi waved his fist and smashed the ground, showing a strong appearance.


"Go, Pikachu, use an electric shock!" Xiaozhi immediately commanded.


Lightning surrounded Pikachu, and a precise lightning strike hit the small boxing stone.


"Success!" Xiaozhi couldn't help cheering.


"Gu wai." Although the attributes were suppressed, this small boxing stone hadn't been conquered for a long time, and its fighting ability was extremely low, so it still wailed under the weak electric shock.


"Yes, Pikachu's level is relatively high." Xiaogang took out the special wound medicine from his arms without rushing, and muttered to himself, "It's time to verify the exclusive advanced wound medicine."


"Come on." The white spray of wound medicine sprayed on Xiaoquan Stone, and green ripples suddenly appeared.


"Guaoaoaoao." The small fist stone that was originally aching was immediately full of blood and resurrected, and his fist slammed into the ground, yelling.


"Huh! Keep attacking, Pikachu, solve him!" After seeing the first attack worked, Xiaozhi thought that the Nibi badge already belonged to him.


Even Xiaogang didn't care about giving Xiaoquan Stone the wound medicine.


"The rookie trainer is so impulsive." The corners of Xiaogang's mouth arched with confidence, his hands clasped his shoulders and calmly looked at the opposite Pikachu who was shrouded in electric light, "withstand it."


Surrounded by electric lights, the lights flickered dazzlingly against the venue, and flying sand splashed all over, making Xiao Gang and Xiao Zhi unable to help but close their eyes.


Xiaozhi was delighted in his heart: "In front of such a powerful electric light, even the spirit of the master of the gymnasium can't resist it! Pikachu has performed supernormally."


Then there was an illusion in my mind: "That's the level of the master of the gymnasium, so my current level of trainer should be considered very good!"


"Good job, Pikachu." Xiaozhi couldn't help but praise.


"Yau!" Pikachu also turned his head, showing a triumphant look.


However, their expressions quickly solidified.


"Young man, you are very good." The light and dust dissipated, Xiao Gang still stood calmly on the spot, and the little boxing stone in front of him was excited.


Since joining the live broadcast room, after witnessing Li Qiuran's turnaround in a difficult situation, Xiaogang found that his mentality has also changed. He is more confident and wants to chase his dreams.


Young people have to go out and do more, otherwise they will lose strength and energy when they are old.


At this time, Xiaogang already had a strong idea of traveling.


"As expected, the owner of the Nibey Gymnasium, Pikachu, come on!" Xiaozhi felt that he was burning.


This kind of evenly matched battle is fun enough!


"Okay, good coming! Go, Xiaoquan Stone, let's end him." Xiaozhi's Zhonger and Xiao Gang were also excited.


five minutes later.


"Pikachu!!!" Xiaozhi hugged Pikachu with a sad look, and two lines of tears couldn't help falling. "I'm sorry, Pikachu, I'm too stubborn. Knowing that it's not the opponent, I want you to continue fighting. You have to cheer up, Pikachu. ."


Pikachu: I'm not dead yet!


Pikachu looked slumped and hollowed out. The energy contained in his body was exhausted. Not to mention the electric shock, the electricity could not be released.


"Yau (I will be a dog when I hit the rock elves in the future)." Pikachu was very tired, not only physically, but also mentally.


My own trainer is so cute. The command of the audience is "Pikachu, use electric shock."


Not only did the small boxing stone on the opposite side have nothing to do after the electric for most of the day, he even lay down on the recliner to drink juice.


How can I stand up to such a trainer.


Pikachu was desperate.


This time it was really hollowed out.


He tilted his head and fainted.


"Pikachu!" Xiaozhi suddenly let out a heart-piercing cry.


"Okay, okay, he just got off his strength, go to the treatment center." Xiao Gang couldn't help covering his ears and said helplessly.


He looked at the still excited little boxing stone and the little bit of fluorescence, and was full of admiration in his heart.


"Is this the boss's medicine? It's invincible."


This is really a close battle~

1