Chapter 13 Biological Exhibition begins
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13 Biological Exhibition begins

After dealing with the fans, Li Qiuran and Qin Youyou took the little fire dragon to the exhibition.


They got on the means of transportation-gene horse.


"Through the combination of various genes, a genetic horse with more outstanding physical strength and speed is produced, and at the same time, the personality is relatively stable. It is a relatively common means of transportation in cities."


Li Qiuran seemed to be explaining to Little Fire Dragon, but it was actually a live broadcast room.


Xiaogang: "In this way, many infrastructures in this world are still primitive."


Xiao Gang was a little surprised that the biological world didn't even invent an electric car.


Compared with biological, electric vehicles are a lot more convenient.


"The Alliance currently has strict control over power generation. Except for the daily electricity demand, the rest is to save while saving."


The biological world pays much more attention to environmental protection than the rest of the world.


"Ghaha." The little fire dragon was sitting in the carriage, paws on the window, looking at the scenery outside, his small eyes were full of light.


The scale of this biological exhibition is relatively large, and several gene companies from Xia Guofa University have participated.


In the past, red and white companies were not seen in biological exhibitions.


But this time, many company representatives rushed to greet Li Qiuran.


"Mr. Li, it's been a long time since I saw him. The Little Fire Dragon is very good and impressive."


"Mr. Li, hahaha, your dad and I are old friends. When I saw you last time, you were a child. I didn't expect a hero to be a teenager. Now we can only look up to you."


"Mr. Li, admiration for a long time, the hero is a young man."


These old representatives are all human beings, and naturally they can see the huge potential of the little fire dragon.


While feeling the crisis, we can also smell business opportunities.


Red and white companies are now short of people, machines, and teams. Their own company has an incubation room and a team that can cooperate with red and white companies.


That is to take over the outsourcing business of the red and white company.


Seeing these representatives who used to tilt their noses and always looked arrogant, Li Qiuran suddenly felt dull.


He suddenly felt that he should set the company's strategy to international standards.


Let Hongbai Company become the world's top genetic company.


"Sorry, the little fire dragon is more afraid of life, bosses, please contact me after the exhibition." Li Qiuran dealt with these representatives and walked towards the red and white company's booth with the little fire dragon holding the lack of interest.


"Boss, there are still a few rivals in this exhibition." Qin Youyou helped his glasses, holding a dozen documents in his hand, with a solemn expression.


"The old man with a gold necklace was always the general manager of Pioneer Creatures. This time they will launch a new elemental creature, Teng Snake. According to their propaganda, Teng Snake is said to be the elemental creature that created their company's history. The exhibition is very hot," Qin You You said.


This is the strength of those big companies. Because they have a huge popularity as a base, they don’t need to be like a small company. Under all kinds of suspense, let them come to the wizard exhibition to experience.


"It's okay, the mystery of the little fire dragon is not low." Li Qiuran looked calm.


The review video is only ten seconds short, and it is hard to see why.


At this time, the little fire dragon stretched out, opened his mouth and yawned, his tail wagging, and the flames on it brought a gorgeous trajectory.


"It's incredible, how did they create such a magical elf?" The representatives of several companies who secretly observed the little fire dragon were all surprised.


The display power in the video is completely incomparable with the tension seen in person.


The flame is displayed on the tail in the form of life, which brings great visual impact.


Such an incredible idea has succeeded!


This designer is definitely worth tens of millions.


No, an annual salary of hundreds of millions.


Not only that.


The character of the little fire dragon is also praiseworthy.


While possessing good combat effectiveness, his personality is also stable.


Looking around at the biological exhibition, there are basically no stalls that dare to hold genetic organisms directly in their arms.


......


There are still 10 minutes before the opening of the Fairy Fair. During this time, people from all companies are busy putting their genetic organisms in front of the booth.


Large companies have larger platforms for animal trainers and creatures to interact.


It even provides opportunities for viewers to interact with creatures.


These are a huge selling point that attracts the audience, and can arouse people's love and desire to buy.


In contrast, the Red and White company's platform is the smallest in the entire biological exhibition, and it is only enough for the small fire dragon to carry out small-scale activities.


Xiaogang: "Anchor, our booth is too sloppy."


Xiaogang can already imagine the cool direction in the future.


The small fire dragon turned out, and the crowded crowd gathered around the small booth of the red and white company and showed their abilities.


Just thinking about it makes people tremble with excitement!


That's so cool!


.....


Li Qiuran and Qin Youyou brought a huge billboard and wrote the company name and the name of the genetic biology Little Fire Dragon on it.


Xiao Huo still lay in Li Qiuran's arms, wagging his tail eagerly.


As a young man, he needs a lot of sleep every day.


Now sleepiness is coming, with drooping eyelids, as if she would fall asleep at any time.


The company nearby was also busy preparing, and had no time to take a peek at the little fire dragon.


Time is up, the exhibition begins!


Wow, an endless stream of people rushed into the exhibition hall, and the exhibition hall began to become crowded from the empty space before, with noisy sounds everywhere.


Many genetic creatures suddenly roared, they are more sensitive to noise, while the trainer kept calming down.


This reflects the shortcomings of most genetic organisms.


Unstable character.


This is why many facilities in the biological world are still using manpower.


The special features of the little fire dragon are undoubtedly revealed.


He smashed his mouth, staring curiously at the dark crowd, with a curious expression on his face.


Such a sensible performance has caused countless people's screams.


"It's so cute, the old man's girly heart has become cute."


"Buy! Must buy!!!"


"Is this the little fire dragon? It's so good."


The booth next to Li Qiuran is a cute pet. In S City, even in China, they have a good reputation, but at the moment, their booth is basically no one cares about, and almost half of the people flock to Li Qiuran.


In recent years, the reproducibility of genetic organisms is too high, so people are basically tired of aesthetics.


Fresh blood is always welcome!


What's more, the little fire dragon has been named the first fire creature in China in the future on the Internet.


"Hello, friends, I am your sister of Coco. We spent a lot of money to buy a wave of tickets, and we finally came to participate in the biological exhibition today." Jin Coco mixed in the crowd, wearing a long skirt with a pair of feet on his feet. sports shoes.


There is no one with a long skirt and sneakers.

0