Ch 16
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16 Supply Not Demand, Crazy Reservation

The performance of the running water frog has properly proved its identity as a failed product.


It is believed that the second audit result of the water frog after the biological exhibition will be unqualified.


"Little fire dragon, use a smoke screen to avoid it, and then use flames to solve it." Li Qiuran said coldly with disdain in his eyes.


"Bang." A thick smoke suddenly appeared in front of the little fire dragon, and the running water frog looked confused and couldn't find a direction. His low IQ made him wonder why he suddenly fell into darkness.


Then a crimson light suddenly lit up in the darkness, and a group of hot flames directly hit the flowing water frog with an infinite aura.


"Sneez." The flame made a harsh sound on the running water frog, and the fire burst out. Following the screams, the running water frog crooked and rolled to one side.


The skin of the running water frog was full of burn scars, even slightly hot, and the body was trembling slightly, and the eyes were full of fear.


Seeing that the enemy was knocked down, the little fire dragon jumped back into Li Qiuran's arms for praise. He raised his proud little head and couldn't help making a proud whimper in his mouth.


"Good job." Li Qiuran fed the little fire dragon some snacks.


The latter ate the snack immediately, his face stained.


This move even aroused the exclamation of tourists: "Too cute."


"Baby eats everything so cute, isn't it?"


Xiaogang: "I was slapped into anger, and my true strength is so invincible."


Xiaogang looked melancholy, "Invincible, how lonely it is."


I have a strong sense of being brought into it, and I seem to have gained the whole world.


"Master, that Xiaozhi has come to challenge again." The gym staff shouted.


"Wait for five minutes!! Damn." Xiao Gang stared at the screen.


not yet! !


I haven't seen the shocked expression on the scene, I haven't heard the cheers of worship, how can I walk away at the climax!


Damn Xiaozhi, you're done later!


The audience was silent at first, and obviously did not expect the battle to end so hastily.


"High temperature?! How much is the flame?" Many people opened their mouths with a stunned expression.


"Brothers, have you seen it? This is the end of not paying attention to martial arts. Remember, you must abide by the law in the future." Jin Keke said with lingering fear.


She was standing in front of the stage, and could feel the slightly hot air and the scent of flowing water frogs.


That's right.


The parts of the running water frog seemed to be cooked, the taste was very fragrant, and it seemed delicious.


Shocked, so shocked! It seems that there are no fire creatures in China that can achieve this level? The Little Fire Dragon started at the pinnacle?


After eating the snacks, the little fire dragon smashed his mouth with satisfaction.


Abuse dishes are delicious, so worth it!


He immediately glanced hostilely at the genetic creatures in the audience, slapped his paws, and wished he could carry his gun directly into battle.


"Wow." The audience suddenly burst into a roar of discussion, shocked, too surprised, the little fire dragon's performance was beyond everyone's expectations.


"Little Fire Dragon has a lot of skills!"


"And also obey the command! The sense of substitution is so strong!"


This battle is a textbook battle. In the past, genetic creature battles were more limited by the IQ of the genetic creatures themselves. They were as tough as a bull. Although it was very passionate, it was easy to cause aesthetic fatigue.


But this one is different. The use of various skills in this one almost restores the illusion of fighting genetic creatures in people's hearts.


This kind of battle makes it easier for people to feel involved. Using one's own wisdom to command the elves to defeat one strong enemy after another is much better than letting genetic creatures head-on.


The eyes of everyone looking at the little fire dragon became hot, especially those anchors and professional trainers in fighting competitions.


Just imagine, such a small fire dragon with high IQ can definitely become a star-like figure, whether it is a live broadcast effect or a fighting game.


And the lowest and unbelievable one should be the flow company. I used to be careful to win some attention regardless of whether I win or lose, but now I am shooting myself in the foot.


It was too ugly to lose the Water Frog, and this battle will definitely become a textbook battle for future generations to appreciate.


This is the first battle to command genetic creatures with human wisdom and win a crushing victory.


The sales of their running water frogs are sure about Waterloo.


They exhausted their manpower and material resources on this flowing frog, but unexpectedly it ended like this.


Water frog, it's over.


The flow company also collapsed.


As soon as the battle ended, Li Qiuran and the little fire dragon were surrounded by groups.


"I want to buy it, give it to me, I want it." A rich second-generation brandishing a bank card, roared.


"Don't fight against Lao Tzu, give me Li Jiba a face." A middle-aged man with a golden chain and strong social atmosphere shouted.


"Don't grab it, I'll order 150!"


"150 you are, there are 40 in total!" For a while, people's enthusiasm for the little fire dragon rose to the highest level.


Facing the enthusiastic crowd, Li Qiuran couldn't even stand it up.


"Huh?" The little fire dragon tilted his head and looked at the crazy group of humans in front of him.


I don't understand.


Why are they crazy?


(՞•Ꙫ•՞)ノ???


(•̀Ω•́)✧


I got it!


They are all fascinated by their masters and are begging to mate!


Human beings are too dangerous, and it is the most practical thing to do.


"Everyone, my red and white company is in charge of sales, please follow me." At this time, Qin Youyou played his role perfectly, making gestures professionally and showing a professional smile on his face.


The duty of the secretary is to share the worries with the boss, and he must be all-powerful.


After all, the boss’s needs are multifaceted~


Xiaogang: "Miss Youyou's light is so dazzling, I want to become a light too! Anchor, I'll withdraw first, and go to abuse food."


【Number of Live Room: 0】


"Successfully ended, you can rest." Li Qiuran couldn't help but look in a trance holding the little fire dragon.


From the death of his parents to the present, he has been living under tremendous pressure.


After graduation, he took over the family property early and created a small fire dragon under pressure.


Even if Little Fire Dragon's review score reached seven points, Li Qiuran didn't have to relax.


Until this moment, his tense nerves were completely relaxed.


Seeing the black and oppressive crowd around him, Li Qiu then took a step back, Qin Youyou behind him stepped forward and shouted, "Before you make a reservation, our red and white company must make a statement in advance.


Since we only have 40 pre-sold places this time, each person and each family can buy one at most. "


"Brothers, it's reasonable." Jin Keke expressed understanding.


Customers in the audience also expressed their understanding.


very fair.


Seeing most people's expressions of satisfaction, Qin Youyou continued.


"After purchasing the small fire dragon, no reselling is allowed, and our red and white company will send inspectors from time to time to confirm the situation of the small fire dragon in your family."


"Once it is discovered that there is a situation of abuse, it has the right to take back the little fire dragon."


This sentence is tantamount to a blockbuster. This kind of agreement has never happened before in the genetic biosphere.


In the past, due to the free trading of genetic organisms, many scalpers changed hands and reselled them.


To abuse, beat genetic creatures.


There are even many cases used for experiments.


So when the overbearing clause of the red and white company came out, nearly 1/3 of the people left the queue.


Most of them are people from scalpers and other genetic companies.


"We spend money to buy elves, how to deal with it is our freedom." Many scalpers expressed dissatisfaction.


The scalper industry of genetic biology is a relatively vigorous gray industry in the world.


Every year, scalpers profit from it.


And those big companies will not deliberately boycott the scalpers.


"Damn it, this red and white company is really maverick." These scalpers and other gene company populations cursed in a low voice and withdrew from the queue.


But even so, the supply of 40 small fire dragons is still insufficient, and there are hundreds of intentions on the scene.


The bustling crowd saw Li Qiuran, and there was already a long line.


Like me, please collect the live broadcast creation wizard: (m.soxscc.org) I, the live broadcast creation wizard search novel has the fastest update speed.

1