Ch 17
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17 Li Qiuran, there is a hang.

"I believe that those who stayed here are very sincere in buying the little fire dragon. We here promise that if there is any genetic defect in the little fire dragon within one year, we will double the compensation."


The 60w alliance currency is not a small amount.


The purchase of elves by scattered families must be regarded as part of the family.


So they will be very concerned about after-sales protection.


At the moment Qin Youyou finished speaking, the tourists below praised it.


According to data, the probability of genetic defects in elemental organisms is as high as 43%.


Among them, mild defects (mild inconvenience) are 50%, moderate defects (loss of some ability) are 39%, and severe defects (loss of most of the ability) are 11%.


Such a high defect rate persuades most families in five-star intervals.


But the red and white company's compensation system is enough to show their confidence in the elves.


Qin Youyou continued, "For us, elves are more than pets. They are more like partners who live and fight together. They also have feelings and can also cry, cry and laugh. Therefore, he hopes that others can respect elves and treat them. They treat them like family members."


"Therefore, families who purchase the little fire dragon can enjoy one year of free treatment and a special ration customization for the little fire dragon. At the same time, we will establish a little fire dragon paradise in the future. When you have an emergency, we can help you host the little fire dragon for free."


Those who stayed at the scene all felt fortunate and satisfied.


A series of decisions made by the Red and White Company are very popular.


The treatment and custody of genetic organisms are very expensive.


But red and white companies can provide free services for nearly a year.


May I ask, is there any other genetic company that has a conscience like a red and white company?


"Such a conscientious company must support it." The crowd boiled again.


"Ahhhh, I will never leave the Red and White company." Jin Keke went crazy at the live broadcast.


The biological exhibition has ended perfectly. There is no doubt that the small fire dragon, which combines novelty, beauty and abilities, has successfully attracted everyone's attention.


The other genetic organisms participating in the Biological Exhibition have all become the background editions.


How could a company that created ordinary genetic creatures suddenly create an elves that can be called Xia's first fire creature?


You must know that after Li Qiuran's parents died, the Red and White Company went downhill at a rapid pace.


Someone found out that Red and White had taken up the new chairmanship, Li Qiuran more than ten days ago.


"All the changes happened after Li Qiuran took office. I think he might be the man who designed the little fire dragon!"


"Impossible! He has just graduated, how can he design such a spiritual wizard?"


"That is, if Li Qiuran is a designer, I will live directly to eat Xiangxiang."


There is a lot of discussion on the Internet, and I am very curious about the real situation of the red and white company.


Even big V wrote a reasoning article:


"The Gene Company Most Like a Goldfinger Template"


"Seeing this title, I believe everyone is very embarrassed. Don't worry, please listen to me.


first! We need to understand the background of the red and white company.


Hongbai has been going downhill in the past five years, and the number of employees has also been declining from the thousand-person level. Two months ago, the former chairman Li Shang and his wife were killed in a car accident.


The company is temporarily represented by Qin Youyou, President of Assistant, and the company has a scale of more than one hundred people.


Fifteen days ago, Li Qiuran accepted the red and white company. At this time, the scale of the red and white company was already less than 20 people.


After that, the red and white company launched the wizard eggs and audit videos, which triggered a boom.


From the biological exhibition video, it can be seen that the little fire dragon and Li Qiuran are very close and trust each other. The little fire dragon stays in Li Qiuran's arms almost all the time.


From this perspective, the relationship between Li Qiuran and the person who created the little fire dragon is not simple.


Speaking of this, everyone should understand, right? "


The blogger sold a pass, but it was anxious for the next group of people who ate melons, and left a message urging them.


"Hurry up! No dry goods at all!"


"Could it be that Li Qiuran is a biological designer? He is the reincarnation of the god king?"


"The one upstairs is too much, it is obviously the reincarnation of the god of creatures!"


"Impossible, Li Qiuran is like my classmate. Although he has good grades, he designed the little fire dragon..."


"That is, the 18-year-old man designs the little fire dragon, don't mess with me! Evastein can't do it in the world."


The blogger continued to write--


"From the attitude of Little Fire Dragon's attachment, it is not difficult to imagine that he has regarded Li Qiuran as a relative. It is normal that Li Qiuran, as the company boss, pays attention to the company's only turning point, but it can be trusted so much by the elves. There are several possibilities.


1. Li Qiuran is a designer. 2. The designer has a close relationship with Li Qiuran.


First we exclude the first option.


Li Qiuran had no practical experience in creating genetic biology before.


It is still at the stage of talking on paper, and it is even more impossible to create a wizard that cannot be created by its own designers.


Then there is only the second possibility. The relationship between Li Qiuran and the designer is not simple.


It can be speculated here that the designer is not the trump card of the red and white company, if he had taken the shot a few years ago.


Here comes the problem.


The Red and White Company launched the wizard within a few days after Li Qiuran took over the company. It is almost a fantasy to create such a spiritual wizard in just a dozen days.


According to relevant sources, Li Qiuran had been in the laboratory for a few days, and they did not see anyone else.


That all returned to a dead end.


Is Li Qiuran really a designer?


So I assumed that Li Qiuran was the designer,


The next step is to speculate that the designer who can design the little fire dragon definitely has a talent that is different from ordinary people and a thinking different from ordinary people.


Li Qiuran got the 100th in China in the high school graduation exam!


I checked the test paper and found that the points he deducted were all outrageous and simple questions, so I boldly speculated again that he was deliberately hiding! He does not want to be exposed to the public's sight too early!


After investigating here, I only feel that the whole body is terrified. A high school student knows how to hide clumsy, how deep is his city!


So I searched for his graduation thesis.


"On the Creativity of Elemental Creatures"


I extracted a sentence from it: In my opinion, the elemental creatures failed because they did not meet the standard in IQ. This also means that they will be used as a substitute for social public facilities in the next ten years. superior. A truly successful elemental creature should have both excellent elemental abilities and a not low IQ, and even possess humanity.


The whole film essay involves a variety of tricky proofs and arguments.


To be honest, I can't believe this was written by a high school student!


The theory actually coincides with the personality of the elves.


Elf, high ability, high IQ, even anthropomorphic.


I couldn't help but recall the innocent eyes of the little fire dragon lying in Li Qiuran's arms, looking around like a child.


It's like a kid trying hard to adapt to the world.


This elf is definitely at least 15 years ahead of the best elemental elf on the market.


The ideas, knowledge, and thinking contained in it are not something that biological universities can teach.


At this moment, I suddenly realized that maybe Li Qiuran is the male protagonist version of the novel, with gold fingers hidden on his body.


This is the best reason to explain the birth of the elves.


Li Qiuran, it's hanging!


So far, an obscure blogger seeking the truth. "

1