Ch 18
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 Xiaozhi Joins the Live Room

Wow, thunderous applause, justified and convincing.


"Damn, I originally suspected that after the blogger's article, I became more determined. There is something beyond biotechnology in this world."


"Don't talk about it, I'm going to study now, I don't give birth to Li Changji, I will create a path forever like a long night, and I will come!"


"Prepare to lie down and awaken the system."


Li Qiuran became the hero of Xia Guo's reality version of Shuangwen.


Countless people poured into Li Qiuran's scarf to apprehend his teacher.


"Mr. Li, please give me some pointers. I want to awaken the system."


"Mr. Li, I'm not good at it, I want to add attributes."


"Mr. Li, do you sell it?"


Even the Weibo fans with Li Qiuran himself surpassed 50 million.


Regarding all this, Li Qiuran can only express at a loss.


He doesn't have any golden fingers, it all depends on his talent.


For netizens, the so-called "Golden Finger" of Li Qiuran is more of a topic.


The word elves also came into their vision.


Recall that the little fire dragon, cute, and high IQ, does not fit the definition of an elf.


As a result, countless people have spontaneously classified a new advancement for genetic creatures, elves.


And kindly gave Li Qiuran the title of "human-shaped plug-in".


........


"The fairy eggs of the little fire dragon are already being cultivated. It is estimated that 50 fairy eggs can be cultivated within one month, and 10 of them will only be cultivated in the breeding area to provide the little fire dragon as a companion." Qin Youyou stepped on high heels in the breeding grounds. Walking in, the black female suit outlines a graceful curve.


"Very well, everything goes well, then I will also start preparing for the creation of the second elf during this time." Li Qiuran smiled.


"Hey?!" The little fire dragon raised his head, his eyes glowing.


Do you finally have a friend? Happy!


(*≧▽≦)


"We also need to give Little Fire Dragon a name." Li Qiuran rubbed Little Fire Dragon's head.


When the ten elves hatch, the entire breeding area will become lively, and the little fire dragon will not be so lonely anymore.


Since he is the big brother of the future ethnic group, of course he has to take a good name.


"Or call Tianhuo Supreme." Li Qiuran snapped his fingers.


Qin Youyou: (ㅍ_ㅍ)


Little Fire Dragon: (○o○)


The name Tianhuo Zhizun doesn't seem to be delicious.


"Ha!" The little fire dragon shook his head.


"Then call Shenhuo Tianlong." Li Qiuran proposed again.


Qin Youyou: Save me jpg.


Finally, due to strong opposition, Li Qiuran had no choice but to name the little fire dragon Tianhuo.


Li Qiuran last talked about it for a long time, with a look of regret.


It's a pity that I named a genius and finally couldn't make use of my talents.


As expected, geniuses are not recognized.


After Qin Youyou left, Li Qiuran started the live broadcast.


[Xiaogang enters the live broadcast room. 】


[Xiaogang invited Xiaozhi into the live broadcast room. 】


[Current number of live room: 2]


Li Qiuran's body was shocked, Xiao Gang was awesome! How did you sneak up on Xiaozhi.


Interesting, it seems that the plot begins!


"Welcome to the live broadcast room, hello, classmate Xiaozhi, I am the anchor Li Qiuran, and this is the world of biology." (active business.jpg).


Seeing the number of people in the live room jump from 1 to 2, Li Qiuran was very satisfied.


It has been broadcast for almost a week, and finally there are more people, who are still the protagonists.


Xiao Gang: "Anchor, this is my partner. I will travel with him in the future."


Xiaozhi: "Please advise."


Xiao Zhi in the world of elves read the announcement in the live broadcast room with a look of surprise.


Through the screen, he can see the scene where Li Qiuran is.


In the vast grassland, you can vaguely see the outline of the forest. The ground is bright, and a small fire dragon is pouting its butt and digging a hole in the grass.


Although I had heard about the biological world from Xiaogang, I was shocked to see the elves.


"Can he really create a wizard?" Xiao Zhi's eyes couldn't leave the screen.


"Yes." Xiao Gang replied with a calm and indifferent expression, "The anchor is the most talented designer I have ever seen. Just check it out and get used to it."


"This... is really incredible." Xiaozhi hadn't slowed down yet.


I have lived in the world of elves for more than ten years, and I am completely familiar with the rhythm of this world. Unexpectedly, someone suddenly jumped out and told them about another world.


Everyone needs time to calm down.


But Xiaozhi was the protagonist after all, and soon adjusted his mood.


"The world is really wonderful, Pikachu. It seems that there are infinite possibilities in the future. Let's run to the future together." He hugged Pikachu with passion and was electrocuted to death.


Xiaogang: (○o○)


Li Qiuran smiled at the camera and introduced: "Friends of water, let me introduce you. This is the underground breeding area of our Red and White Company.


As the name suggests, it is built underground, but our biotechnology can nearly perfectly simulate the ground environment, light, grass, and air are all purified by special means. "


Xiaozhi: "Si Guoyi, your host, your world is amazing."


Xiaogang: "Hmph, Xiaozhi is so good-looking and can learn a lot."


A sense of superiority suddenly appeared in Xiaogang's heart.


I am the veteran of the live broadcast room!


"It just happens to be free today, I will take you to visit the next city." At this moment, Li Qiuran suddenly thought.


Because Tianhuo's popularity is too high, it is not convenient to take it out, so Li Qiuran handed Tianhuo to Qin Youyou's care.


After promising dozens of conditions, Tianhu slowly walked out of the door of the red and white company.


The air outside the door is fresh, and the convenience stores on the first floor near the Red and White Company are in a constant stream of customers.


"This side was transformed into a commercial street five years ago. The basic buildings are one-to-two-story bungalows. Restaurants, souvenir shops, clothing stores, etc., you can buy anything you want in this commercial street. "


Xiaozhi: "Anchor, aren't there any tall buildings?"


Li Qiuran shook his head, "About ten years ago, there were tall buildings with more than 20 floors, but it took too much physical effort to take the stairs. It is said that someone invented the elevator, but in the end it was forbidden to use it because of electricity."


Xiaogang: "Even electricity is restricted?"


"Yes, power generation equipment will pollute the environment. Both humans and other organisms need clean air. Therefore, each household will have an annual limit on electricity consumption. Once the amount is exceeded, the electricity will be cut off, and personal credit will also be checked. There is a bad record."


Xiaogang: "Can't electric creatures help generate electricity?"


"Electric organisms are unstable, and power generation is very limited." Li Qiuran shook his head.


Most of the elemental creatures in this world are unstable and cannot replace facilities.


Under strict control of pollution emissions, the air quality and food quality of the biological world are extremely good, and the average person can live to 150 years old.


In the commercial street, the market can see tourists walking by on genetic horses.


"These genetic horses can drive a carriage with at least five people after special research. At the same time, they have a relatively docile personality and are popular creatures."


Xiaozhi: "Huh? What's that crawling around, following the person?"

1