Ch 19
47 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19 The Wonder of the Gene World


Li Qiuran looked at it, and then smiled, "That is a selfie snake with high loyalty and no lethality. There is a special camera on top of his head, which can help tourists free their hands and take beautiful pictures during the trip."


Xiaozhi: "A good genetic creature."


Xiaogang: "You can't say that. This type of genetic organism is aimed at the female market. Those beautiful women will definitely like to buy it."


Xiaogang didn't know what he thought of, and his face suddenly blushed.


He and Xiao Zhi watched the daily life of the world from Li Qiuran's perspective.


Visitors who come and go are all with sincere smiles, and they can often see strange creatures.


The infrastructures are all relatively backward styles, but some small shops will match a genetic organism that distributes flyers.


Several large factories can be seen at the other end of the commercial street.


That is a foundry that specializes in the production of genetic organisms.


Night is approaching, and lights are lit up everywhere in the city.


"Except for the necessary street lamps, the rest will be replaced by candles and Kongming lanterns." Li Qiuran smiled, and several Kongming lanterns floated behind him.


"It is transformed by our biotechnology, adding combustion-supporting microorganisms from the wick, both brightness and durability have been greatly improved."


Xiaozhi: "It's so different from our elf world."


Xiaogang: "I have learned a lot, and I really look forward to our journey. The scenery along the way must be wonderful."


"Cuckoo chicken." At this moment, a six-year-old child-sized pink creature ran towards Li Qiuran.


When I took a closer look, I realized that it was a pink chicken.


The shape and appearance of the chicken are the same as ordinary chickens, but there is a pocket on the chest.


There was a small piggy bank behind him.


"Cuckoo chicken." The newspaper chicken ran to Li Qiuran, and his tiny arm pulled out a newspaper from the mouth of the bag.


"This is a very interesting genetic organism."


"I want a newspaper." Li Qiuran pointed a finger at the Cuckoo Chicken.


Then he took out a one-yuan coin from his arms and stuffed it into the piggy bank behind the seller.


"Boom." The coin fell into the piggy bank with a crisp sound, and the newspaper chicken also screamed joyfully.


"Cuckoo chicken." The newspaper chicken stood on tiptoe and handed out the newspaper with difficulty.


After Li Qiuran took it, the newspaper chicken flew towards the next potential customer.


"The brain capacity of the Cuckoo Chicken can only hold numbers and a few phrases about newspapers."


"But his ability is quite outstanding. It is very difficult for genetic creatures to have intelligence." Li Qiuran shook his head.


Cuckoo chicken looks cute and cute, and is still very popular.


But its life span is only five short years, and the life span of the cuckoo chicken that sells newspapers needs to be shortened by 30%.


Xiaogang: "In this way, the relationship between humans and genetic organisms seems to be very good."


Xiao Gang was a little surprised.


He originally thought that humans in this world regarded genetic organisms as commodities, but unexpectedly it was quite warm.


"People in this world will be a little simpler, but the IQ of genetic organisms and humans are not at the level. Difficult communication destined them to be difficult to become close partners with humans." Li Qiuran sighed and shook his head.


This is also the purpose of Li Qiuran's creation of elves.


Let more spiritual elves integrate into human society and grow up with human beings.


At the same time, the elemental abilities of the elves can replace some facilities to a certain extent.


"How does the power plant in the world of elves operate?" Li Qiuran asked.


He remembered that there was a lightning bird in the red power plant where he played for the first time.


Xiaogang: "Most electric elves can work in power plants. Pikachu like Xiaozhi can explode one hundred thousand volts in an instant, but the main force is naughty eggs and small magnetic monsters."


Xiaozhi: Huh! Is it so awesome? ! "


Xiaogang: "Can you have some common sense."


Worthy of being Zhiye.


Li Qiuran wiped his sweat.


Just as I expected, the electric genie can afford the power supply of the power plant very well.


But the biological world still has technology that needs to be overcome.


The technology required for the construction of power plants is not what the current biological world can do.


"It's troublesome, but I have to find a way to get the relevant technology." Li Qiuran patted his head with a headache.


The construction of the power plant is not urgent, and the top priority is to choose the second creation wizard.


"What do you think I should create next?" Li Qiuran asked.


As the so-called three heads, they have passed Zhuge Liang.


Brainstorming is better than thinking alone.


Xiaogang: "First create the Yusanjia, Jenny Turtle, Wonder Frog Seed, and Little Fire Dragon. Their three elves are called Yusanjia in Guandu District, and they are similar in strength and appearance."


Xiaogang: "The attributes are water, grass, and fire. Later, you can consider creating some ordinary elves."


"I think so too, but Yusanjia is relatively rare and the price is not low. I wonder if I need to launch some popular elves like Popo and Lada first." Li Qiuran said.


"Indeed, the little fire dragon has been widely recognized as the leading elves. The following elves should have the same rarity and the same price as the little fire dragons. If the price difference is too large, it is likely to cause dissatisfaction." Li Qiuran Talk to himself.


Xiaogang: "The creation of ordinary elves must also be considered, and we must not destroy the ecological environment. Like ours a few years ago, Lada was flooded and many crops were affected."


Xiaogang's words made Li Qiuran realize that the real world of elves also has a biosphere cycle.


Like Lada, it will harm the crops, but the natural enemy Meow will prey on Lada.


Anime and games will fade away the weak and strong prey among the elves.


In this way, the creation of elves requires repeated consideration.


"Then create the Yusanjia first, and the Yusanjia will open up the market, and then create functional spirits." Li Qiuran pondered for a moment, said.


Xiaogang: "Okay, the anchor, please help me with some wound medicine, so you can protect yourself."


[Xiaogang rewards anchor for low-level injury medicine*5]


[Xiao Gang rewards the anchor Dayan Snake's information. 】


Xiaozhi watched Li Qiuran and Xiaogang interact with a dazed expression, a little astonished.


Reward? Can I still reward the anchor?


He gave a tentative spot.


[Xiaozhi rewards anchor for low-level injury medicine*1]


Looking at the prompt, Li Qiuran was stunned, "Xiaozhi, do you want to customize the wound medicine?"


Xiaozhi:!


Xiao Zhi remembered the little green light on the small boxing stone at that time, no matter how hard Pikachu attacked, he could not cause a fatal blow to the small boxing stone.


That sense of despair is huge.


Xiaozhi "please ask the anchor."


[Xiaozhi rewards Pikachu's information. 】


Join if you can't beat.


If there is a wound medicine, the next gymnasium challenge will become very easy.


In Xiaozhi's mind, there was a scene where Pikachu was carrying the opponent's elves and attacking constantly.


Can't help but laugh.


I don't know who will become that hapless person.

1