Chapter 3***
2.6k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ding* *Dong*

Kai rang the doorbell once and waited for it to open. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do it or not. He undoubtedly desired to take center stage and receive most of the audience's attention.

However, the price is too high. There was a thin line between him and his destination.

Even if the line was easy to cross, he might never be able to get out of this murky water again. Nonetheless, he was hesitant to leave. Maybe he wanted to be famous, or he just didn't want to lose to anyone.

Lilac was standing on the other side of the door when the door opened. Although the silk nightwear complimented her exotic figure, it did little to conceal the things it should.

Beneath the silk nightwear, the outline of a large pink areola on the top of her firm breasts, as well as her navel piercing, drew a lot of attention. 

He tried to divert his attention away from the exciting things, but the perfectly trimmed pubic hair above her vertical lips had drawn his attention.

'She's not wearing anything underneath it,' he was surprised. As the hot blood traced back the path it had taken an hour before, his heart began to beat faster, and his body began to warm up.

"Have you decided?"

He raised his head to meet the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen. He nodded in a trance. "You know what will happen if you go inside, don't you?" Lilac inquired. "You can still return. With your abilities, you can easily rise to the position of vice-captain."

Those solemn words jolted him out of his trance. "I am not an unreasonable person, nor am I a rough," Lilac said, looking at him. "I'm not going to force you to do anything. It's an equal exchange for me; you give me what I want, and I give you..."

She didn't have to finish her sentence as he stepped inside without hesitation. Lilac nodded as she shut the door. "Have you eaten?" she inquired as she escorted him inside.

“Yes.” He responded. He had, in fact, forgotten to eat. It was the driver of the red sedan who had treated him with red ginseng soup, oyster, and pistachio pie.

"Good," Lilac said as she led him into her room. She walked up to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. She didn’t forget to ask, “Are you a virgin?”

“No.” His eagerness to refute gave him away.

"Do you consider masturbating in the toilet while watching porn to be a form of sexual intercourse?"

His beet-red face made her smile as she continued, “Don't worry, I'm only 23. Given your age, I am merely your elder sister. So, I will take good care of you.”

Lilac continued to open his pant after removing his shirt from his body. Soon after, the sagging pant fell to the ground, revealing his bulging underwear. He quickly tried to conceal the bulge with his hand. 

He wasn't sure, but after seeing her, he couldn't keep his body under control. It wasn't that he wasn't excited; it was just that he shouldn't be to the point of losing control of his erection.

"Grullo has treated you, right?" he wondered why Lilac would ask about the driver's treatment, but he nodded.

"It appears that he did a good job preparing you. I have to give him a bonus." Her words surprised him a little, but before he could comprehend what Lilac was saying, his boxer brief had already been pulled down to his ankles.

He landed on the bed with a push. His seven-and-a-half-inch wand stood proudly in his lap, free of his restraint. But it was Lilac's lewd smile as she stared at her proud member that made him blush.

He tried to cover his nakedness, but Lilac rebuked him, saying, "all you need to do is satisfy me. You have the entire night. You won't have to worry about resources as long as you do this."

As she spoke, he felt a warm hand wrap around his hot wand. She said with a smile, "With the thing you have, I can already give you 30 points." 

Kai wasn't concerned about those things right now. He had a clear view of her soft mounds as he was looking down. The longer he stared, the more heat accumulated in his nether.

Lilac was relieved to discover that it was responding to her touch. She paused for a moment to consider how she would devour it. She drew the hood of the nearly eight-inch-tall giant and greeted the bald pink head.

Under her warm care, drops of pre-cum began to leak from the hole in the pink head. Tempted, she sucked it off the meat stick with her tongue.

“Umm!” Before Lilac could savor the taste of the drop, she felt something rushing out of the meat stick in her hand. Soon she realized what had happened and squeezed the root of the wand. However, it was too late. 

It launched the first squirt of sticky seed into the air before landing directly on her breast. Lilac quickly adjusted the muzzle, and to his surprise, she sucked the remaining seeds from his wand.

Lilac moved her hand down his member, keeping the pink head in her mouth, just to make sure there was nothing left inside.

As she sucked all of his energy from his straw, his body became as hot as it could be. It took him a while to get his breathing under control.

When he did, he noticed Lilac licking the edge of her lips, fearing that she had missed some of it. "The taste of virgin's seed is really different," she said solemnly. "There was no musky odor. You get 10 points, but...”

He wasn't sure what numbering system she was using, but he kept listening. “I understand you are a virgin, but wasn’t it too fast? Out of all the ones I have tasted, you are the first one who has expired with the first lick. 20 points off.”

He quickly calculated 30 for the size and 10 for the taste... He looked down at his lazy member. Kai couldn't think of anyone to blame.

"You only have scored 20 points now; at this rate, you'll fail." Lilac stood up and shook her head. "However, I know a way for you to get some extra credit."

He had a bad feeling about it but couldn't stop himself from asking, "What is it?"

"Forget it. It would be too difficult for you."

"I can do it," he quickly grabbed her hand.

“Good. Lay down on the bed,” Lilac said with a smile.

“Okay.” He did what she had asked him to do.

As he obeyed her, Lilac climbed onto the bed. She approached him and placed her legs on both sides of his head. He noticed the gleaming darkness between her legs when he looked up.

"Put your tongue out." He complied. "Is that the best you can do?" she questioned. "Are you certain you want to stand in the center?"

Soon after, he spat out all the tongue he could. “Good. For the time being, all you need to do is lick.” And she sat down without giving him any warning.

The first thing that struck him was the smell. It smelled sour and had a urine stench. However, he felt it had an addictive quality to it. 

As his nose rubbed against the wetness of her pink lips, he took another deep breath.

It made him so ecstatic that his tired and lazy member started to throb once more. Lilac, on the other hand, realized his tongue wasn't hitting the right spot.

“Keep your tongue out.” As she spoke, she placed her finger on the side of her crack and spread her puffy lips apart to allow him easier access.

It took a while for his tongue to align with her wet hole. His tongue wiggled into her slimy hole as she rested her butt cheeks on his face, sending an ecstatic feeling down her spine.

“Good. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't dare to stop until I tell you to.” Though she threatened him, her voice sounded like a moan.

Whether it was because she was sitting her back towards his penis or she was too busy to enjoy herself that she didn’t notice that his small dragon had already regained its former glory. If she had, she would have given him credit for his quick recovery.

Next chapter will be on the weekends. Don't forget to hit like.

21