Chapter 4***
2.2k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some of you may find it too offensive. So please turn back now and stop reading.

Please keep in mind that this is just a fictitious situation in a fantasy story. It has nothing to do with reality. Don't try to apply this fictitious situation to real life.

Although Kai had seen videos of men performing cunnilingus, he had never attempted it himself. And, being in such an awkward situation, he didn't know how to react.

He couldn't decide whether he liked the smell or the taste, but he couldn't stop himself. And as soon as Lilac adjusted his position, his tongue entered her divine hole.

He kept moving his tongue to stimulate the inner walls. For a brief moment, he considered whether Lilac should have laid on her back and allowed him to control the pace.

However, Lilac had no such intention. She was holding his hair and was controlling the position of his tongue just to hit all the riGht spots. Soon Lilac’s aroused moaning was resonating in the room.

Alas! Kai had no choice but to follow her lead. Lilac's movements became rougher as time passed, and her grip on his hair tightened. It didn't take long for a splash of wet liquid to wet his face.

Kai's situation did not allow him to flee. Naturally, the majority of it ended up in his throat. Even if he wanted to spit it out, he couldn't as the soft mass of flesh blocked his face. Helpless, all he could do was to swallow the salty nectar.

Despite the fact that she had lost control of his head, Lilac sat there waiting for the wave of pleasure to pass. Kai had already accepted his fate and was letting her do whatever she wanted at this point. After all, there was nothing else he could do.

"Even though you are inexperienced, you are quite obedient. You did a good job," Lilac said as she moved her ass off his face. “I'll forgive you for your premature ejaculation. I can give you some points for everything you've done. However...”

Lilac had already moved closer to his meat stick. From the smile on her red face, he could tell that she was happy. "You can't make the same mistake twice," Lilac reminded him as she grabbed his meat stick.

“Ahh… uhhh...” Kai, on the other hand, could not respond as he continued to groan.

Lilac was too preoccupied with trying to pull the tanned foreskin of his erected penis to pay attention to his displeasure. The pink head with a hole in the bald top reappeared. Lilac couldn't help but lick it again.

It throbbed in response to her tongue. She quickly moved away from it, fearful of receiving another shower. "This is the only reason I hate you virgins."

"Because you are far too stimulating for me." Kai gave a shy smile in response.

“Oh! You're a sweet talker, aren't you? Good, I like it," Lilac said with a smile. 

"I just hope it's stimulating enough for you to generate enough for me to enjoy," she said, clutching her ball tightly.

He could only avoid her gaze in response to these words. However, he felt she had grabbed his ankles and lifted them into the air as he averted his sight.

As Kai looked, she just smiled at him as she bent down and kissed the pink tip, which was peaking out of his dark foreskin.

"There's no way I'd let an armature take control." While speaking, Lilac rubbed her hip against the long dick that protruded from his body.

With her chest pressed against his chest, Lilac had no trouble devouring his meat stick with her hungry and wet pussy.

She moved closer to him after rubbing her wet nether against his protruding ass. She slowly adjusted her position, putting her knees on both sides of his chest so that his outstretched meat stick could slide into her hole without any difficulty.

Kai was at a loss for words as to how to express himself. His first batch of embarrassment came from his premature ejaculation with only one touch.

If that wasn't enough, she sat on him and used him as his personal plaything, oblivious to his pride. And now she was doing it in such a shameless way.

If someone had seen them in this situation, they would have assumed he was the female counterpart while Lilac was penetrating him from above. Although he wanted to change positions, he wasn’t the dominant one among them.

[Annonbee: Yes, it is the fabled kneeled amazon position.]

“Condom!” Kai inquired, somewhat shyly. Lilac looked at him with amusement as she rubbed his sensitive pink meat head against her wet crack.

"You must be the first virgin who is concerned about such a thing right now." Even as she spoke, she lowered her hip, allowing the tip of his meat stick to poke into her wetness. "You're doing it for the first time. Are you sure you want to put on rubber?"

“Wuwuw...” He didn't know whether it was due to the stretching of his foreskin or the ecstasy of being wrapped in the wet warmth, but he couldn't stop moaning.

"You can let it go without hesitation. No matter how much you pour in me, you will not be able to get me pregnant."

It was only the tip of the meat stick that she had taken inside her until now. As she spoke, however, she pushed her hips down, taking the entire length inside her.

“Ahhheee...” Kai hissed a little in pain as she gave a satisfied smile. She was unconcerned about his expression as she raised her hip only to forcefully lower it.

“Eekkk.” Kai's eyes welled up as she glanced at her. Even as he tried to explain how unpleasant it was for him, Lilac smiled brightly at his pleading eyes and continued to thrust her hips aggressively.

It had been almost eight years since her rebirth. However, the day she had discovered her infertility in the previous life was still fresh in her mind.

Her expression changed as those painful memories resurfaced. Scorn, rage, and hatred overwhelmed her mind. She didn't know who to direct it to, though. She had no idea that her action was becoming rougher as her hips picked up speed.

Those memories were like an invisible hand that haunted her until she died in her previous life. After rebirth, she thought that it was only a dream.

Alas! There was something she couldn't change no matter how hard she tried.

On the other hand, her hip didn't stop moving even when her mind was tangled in her memories.

Lilac only realized her womb was filled with warm liquid when the loose dick slipped out of her wet hole while their asses continued to slap against each other.

She looked down to find found Kai lying there with no expression on his face. Lilac frowned as she came down from the top and sat beside him.

Even though her womb was full of his seed, she was unhappy. A smoldering heat remained between her legs. While her mind was in turmoil, she had no intention of satisfying her own burning desire.

It was nothing new for her to spend an unsatisfying night with a man. She had grown accustomed to it. 

As the excess seed leaked out of her, she lay beside him. She had no idea how long she had remained motionless before her consciousness faded.

She was standing inside a room when she opened her eyes. It wasn't her apartment room, but rather the room where she had grown up in the Taela main house.

When she looked up, she saw a woman standing in front of her. Her skin was red, and she was dressed in a black Anastasia soft Basque.

[Annonbee: Yup, that is a real thing. Google it.]

But it was the horn on one side of Lilac's forehead and the tail that surprised her the most.

“Noir?” Lilac wasn't sure, but she thought it was the same maid who used to look after her whenever she visited the Taela main house.

“Congratulations to the princess for breaking out of the dimension.” She smiled and gave a deep bow, revealing her bountiful asset to Lilac.

The next chapter will be on saturday. 

 

19