Chapter 5*
1.2k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You are Noir, aren’t you?” Her voice made Lilac believe that she wasn’t mistaken.

“Yes, my princess.” Her dark-colored lip curved upwards into a smile.

"What's the deal with the get-up? Are you dressing up?" Lilac examined her from head to toe, complimenting her, "you look quite tasty right now."

Even if the Taela women were the epitome of the beautiful woman with a glamorous lifestyle, they were only a facade for the outside world.

Those, who had witnessed the reality inside Taela's main house, knew that these women have very different passions. Lilac was among those who understood her cousins', aunts', and even her mother's complex hobbies.

"I'm glad it suits your tastes." Noir flushed as she averted Lilac's eyes. After all, it wasn't the first time she (L) had complimented her (N).

She was only 21 years old when she was chosen as Lilac's maid when she was 16.

Even if she had already awakened at the time, she couldn't keep up with the intensity of the unawakened Lilac. She realized why that young child was chosen as the Taela family's next matriarch at that time.

"Wait a second. What are you doing in my dream?"

"Please accept my apologies, my princess. I've come to help you."

‘You will assist me!?’ Lilac appeared perplexed. But she didn't get the chance to ask.

"Congratulations, my princess, on successfully completing your first trial."

"First trial?"

“Yes. You've finished the first trail set by the queen to put the future Taela Coda matriarch to the test."

"Taela Coda?" Lilac mumbled a couple of times. She remembered learning about the Taela family's history and coming across this word.

When she asked, others said it wasn't the right time. She was intrigued now that the words had resurfaced. However, there was something else that piqued her interest.

"What exactly was the first trial?"

"Before the princess turns 25, she needs to have 1000 sex partners who aren't Taela."

“1000?” Lilac gave a silly laugh, confirming, “Are you telling me I had sex had with 1000 people?”

“1012, if we count the Taela from the branch families.” Noir looked at the sand clock, saying, “Princess, we don’t have a lot of time. The princess has yet to pass the final trial.”

“There are more?”

“Please listen to me, Princess. When you return, I'll explain everything. Please keep your gaze fixed on me for the time being.”

“Huh!?” Despite the fact that Lilac had no idea what Noir was talking about, she did as she was told. She squinted her eyes, unsure what she hadn't seen of Noir.

Noir's clothes vanished as she did so, leaving Lilac staring at the large dark areola. She came across the familiar crack as she descended, but she couldn't recall Noir ever having such a detailed tattoo around her pussy.

Even if it wasn’t the time she was naked in front of Lilac, still Noir couldn’t help blushing as she said, “My princess ability is quite strong. But for the time being, please pay attention to my face.”

Lilac believed she could do whatever she wanted because it was just a dream, but she did what was asked. She soon realized Noir's face was obscured by something transparent. It became more noticeable as she concentrated.

[Name: Noir

Race: Succubus.

Compatibility: 93.77%]

Noir nodded as Lilac read what she saw on the transparent screen, explaining, "That is basic appraisal ability. As you gain strength, you will be able to learn far more details."

Lilac looked at her as if she didn't understand what Noir was saying. "Is this a  chuunibyou dream? I am already over that age," she asked, laughing.

‘It is exactly as the queen had predicted,’ Noir sighed, realizing Lilac didn't believe her. So she decided to tell what the queen had told her.

"My princess, the queen, had instructed me to inform you of this. 'Those you consider to be a dream may be more real than you think. It was reality for you, just like when you ate Lilith's apple. We are the creatures of the night, and what is a dream to others is the reality to us.'"

Her smile froze, and the emotionless expression returned to her face. "The queen has been summoned to the headquarters," Noir quickly added, "or she would have explained it to you."

"Can you tell me what's going on?"

Noir had no doubt Lilac was serious, so she explained, "Taela Coda is a dimensional mercenary, and you are the princess of the clan.  This trial is to confirm that you are the clan's future Matriarch."

"There are many dimensions like Earth," Noir said, glancing at the sand clock.

“Living beings are always dissatisfied with their circumstances, whether on Earth or in other dimensions. That's when the dimensional mercenary enters the picture.”

"The Dimensional mercenary provides them with what they desire. But, we weren't just nameless anybody," Noir quickly added. "Taela Coda is one of the most powerful clans of the dimension."

"We are a member of 'SIN,' one of the top three-dimensional mercenary organizations. Taela Coda is the leader of SIN's seven branches..."

"I'm guessing it's the 'Lust' branch, right?" Lilac remained unconvinced.

“Yes, my princess.”

"And the test you're mentioning is one of the missions."

“Yes, my princess.”  Noir nodded. "However, this isn't an official mission.  It was a friend of our queen who requested the mission. As a result, you don't have to be concerned about the consequences."

“Consequence? Do you mean I could die?"

"Not at all, my princess. Even if the creature you'll be possessing dies, you'll simply return to this dimension."

"So, what should I do?  I believe it has something to do with carnal desire." Lilac had already guessed.

"Please read this carefully, my princess." Lilac received what looked like a transparent tablet.

[Mission: Revitalized the Feline clan.

Objective:  1. Find the cause of the decline.

  1. Set the recovery plan in motion.

Character: Princess of Feline royal family.

Time Limit: 10 days.]

"Please don't be concerned about failing. If anything went wrong, the queen promised to take care of it." She quickly added, seeing the frown on Lilac's face.

"Shouldn't someone stronger do this work? Do I need to rebuild a clan? Is it a merchant clan?" mumbled Lilac.

"I'm not sure, my princess." Noir was about to say something when the door swung open. And Lilac felt something was pulling her towards the door. She couldn't stop her body from moving towards the door no matter how hard she tried.

"My princess, do your best. Everything will be fine..." That was the last thing Lilac heard before she passed out.

When she opened her eyes again, she realized she was neither in her room nor in her apartment. A bird perched on the windowsill as warm sunlight streamed in through the window. Her body was too tired to move, but she sat back up on the bed.

She wanted to look out the window, but her eyes stopped. On the opposite side of the bed, there was a mirror. But the things staring at her were nothing like her.

‘What?’ She wanted to curse, but all she could say was, "Nyaa~"

 

12