Chapter 13*
535 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lilac stumbled and fell to her knees. There was no furry neck in her mouth, nor was there any taste of blood.
 
Looking around, she realized that she wasn’t in the library anymore. Naturally, she couldn’t see Ingew close to her.
 
Her body was devoid of grey fur, and the lips between her legs were as dry as they could be. If it hadn't been for the tail attached to the spot just above her ass, she would have thought it was all a dream.
 
But the thought that she had returned from that half-beast world didn’t make her happy. She looked around to find the culprit was flying towards her.
 
“Send me back,” Lilac commanded with a frown on her face.
 
But before the finch could say anything, someone spoke from the back. “Do you think it is some kind of brothel where you go to entertain yourselves?”
 
It was the only person she genuinely respected and feared. She was the head of the Taela Coda, Scarlett Taela. She had another identity, that was her grandmother.
 
“She is your blood, after all.”
 
Naturally, Scarlett didn’t like the chattering finch and flicked her finger. And the small bird busted like a bomb of feathers.
 
“Grandmother…”
 
“Don’t call me that.”
 
When Lilac looked at Scarlett, she felt it made sense. Although she hadn't aged into a wrinkled old woman back on Earth, the woman in front of her still appeared far younger.
 
She was wearing a scarlet-colored off-shoulder long sleeve side-slit gown. And with bright scarlet lips, she could even make a woman hard, much less a man.
 
“You have failed to awake your true form?” Scarlett didn’t sound happy at all.
 
“Sorry?”
 
“What have Noir told you?”
 
“Taela Coda. Succubus and…”
 
As Lilac was talking, a whirlwind enveloped Scarlett. And when the wind settled, the Scarlett reappeared in a different dress. It wasn’t just the dress.
 
She spread out a pair of bat-like wings. A tail and horns also appeared on her body. The unnaturally long shape hidden behind her tight leather pant around her crotch caught Lilac off guard.
 
“That is how a succubus who contained the royal blood should look like.” As Scarlett spoke, she changed in her previous form. She said with a frown on her face, “Look at you. You just have one tail.”
 
All of this information was too much for her to process. She wasn't sure how to respond. But she quickly noticed that her tail was moving as if it had a mind of its own.
 
The tail was as thick as the one she had when she had possed the cat girl. The tail's tip was bulbous, like a lotus flower. While Lilac was staring at it, it was about to open, but…
 
“If you have played with your tail long enough, should we move on to the main topic?” Scarlett didn’t wait for her to respond and continued, “you have barely passed the mission.”
 
“Passed?” She never expected she would pass. After all, all she did was enjoy herself without doing anything else.
 
“That is why I said you ‘barely’ passed,” Scarlett spoke like she could read Lilac’s mind. “You had identified the problem correctly. And that was all that you did right.”
 
“I did try to have sex… mate with another man other than my father.”
 
“You did it for your own entertainment. On top of that, you have killed an innocent.”
 
Lilac couldn’t refute her, so Scarlett continued, “lust is your weapon. You should use it to exert control over others, not to become consumed by it. You need to control yourself.”
 
“I don’t know how to do it.”
 
“You have to figure it out yourself. It looks like I need to find some missions to wake up your power. And, you also need to realize your true form.”
 
“Oh!” Remembering Scarlett’s form, she couldn’t help wondering if she would also have that thing.
 
“So, how did you activate your tail?”
 
“I don’t know.” Lilac was telling the truth. She explained, “when I was the cat girl, I had a similar tail. It was hard to control it, but I had mastered it. And when I reappeared in this space, it formed.”
 
“Okay! Good. I understand what to do. Return back to Earth, and wait till I find a suitable mission for you.”
 
“Yes, gra…” as soon as Lilac realized her mistake, she stopped.
 
“I am n…” Scarlett, too, stopped middle of the sentence as she shook her head. “Go back.”
 
“You bitch, you dare to attack me? You…” As Lilac's consciousness faded, she noticed the finch's body reforming in the space.
 
She opened her eyes to find herself on her bed, staring at a familiar roof, before she could hear her words. She just lay on the bed, giving herself some time to digest all the information she had gained.
 
Yet, no matter how many times she thought about it, it felt like a dream. But, come to think of it, she did once spend her entire life inside one.
 
“Princess.” Just from her voice, she knew it was Noir. However, that shouldn’t be possible. After all, she was on the other side of the planet, at the Taela mansion. And there was no way she could be here in just one night.
 
But, before she could confirm her identity, she spoke, “Do you want me to help you with it?”
 
‘Huh! What is she talking about?’ Before deciding, she sat back up to look around to confirm it was Noir. She was wearing a similar maid uniform with the shortest skirt.
 
And Lilac was sure, as per her command, she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it. However, as soon as she sat back up, she felt something was wrong with her body.
 
Looking down, she found the problem Noir was talking about a moment ago. An 8-inch long dick was extended from her nether region. And it was rearing for some real action.
 
“Did I just grow dick like my grandmother?” She couldn’t help wondering.
 
Confused, she instinctively ran her finger through her hair only to realize that her hair was cut short.
 
Moving her hand over her chest, she found nothing. No, there was something on her chest, and it was well trained pectoral muscle. Moving her hand down, she also found the six-pack she never had.
 
With an erect dick, it was hard to run. But she didn’t care. And, when she stood in front of the mirrors naked, she found that she knew this face.
 
“Kai!” She mumbled.
 
“Yes, princess. The queen had to bind your soul to this body for now.”
 
“Oh!” Lilac had already gone numb from the surprises she had received in the last 24 hours. She continued to check every part of Kai’s body on the 27o degree mirrors, asking, “What about my body?”
 
“The queen had kept it.” And before Lilac could ask her next question, she explained, “His soul is also kept safe. After you leave the body, his soul would be instigated in the body. However…”
 
“However?”
 
“However, unlike the mission, your action would affect his life too. So try to act like him.”
 
“Like him? How can I…” Lilac didn’t complete her sentence as soon as she realized that she could read Kai’s memory.
 
“Oh! He was more hardworking  than he looks.” Lilac mumbled as she checked the memory, “Oh! I had never expected that he had lost his virginity at 13.”
 
Noir looked as Kai’s penis throbbed as Lilac was checking his memory. And Lilac didn’t miss it.
 
“Do you like what you are seeing?” Noir blushed as she nodded. Lilac smiled, asking, “his size is quite good. No wonder even Noir couldn’t control herself.”
 
“That is not the case, my princess.” Noir explained with all seriousness, “It is not the man I am interested in.”
 
“Then?”
 
“I just want my princess to have her first experience of using a male organ with me.”
 
“Oh! Noir, you know how to seduce me.” Lilac smiled. “Then why don’t you do the honor?”
 
Noir smiled and went on her knees. As she took Kai’s dick in her mouth, Lilac continued to check Kai’s memory.
 
9