Chapter 14***
690 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noir went on her knees without a single shard of hesitation. As her warm hand wrapped around Lilac’s (Kai) shaft, a new type of sensation rocked her (K) body.

Noir slowly moved her hand along Hilda’s taunt shaft. Looking at Lilac, she smiled as she moved down and sucked on one of her balls. 

“Uhhh!” Lilac's leg buckled, making her stumble. She supported herself, holding Noir’s head, saying, “If you do something like that, I will paint your face.”

“I wouldn’t mind that.” Noir smiled and gobbled up her entire ball sack.

Lilac was always on the other side of this. She had given blowjobs to numerous men, and it was her first time receiving one. Just ball-sucking had made her faint.

Noir smiled and ran her tongue along her entire length. Feeling it throbbing in her palm, Noir could understand what was going through her mind.

“Don’t worry about it, my princess. It is your first time feeling it. On the top of it, it is not even your body. It is hard for you to control the feeling. But you will get the hang of it soon.”

As soon as she ended her sentence, Noir opened her mouth wide open and took the entire length in her mouth. Inside her mouth, her tongue was skillfully massaging every part of her cock. 

The stimulation was beyond her wildest imagination. She started moaning uncontrollably and had to support herself against the mirror.

And when the tip of her shaft rubbed against the back of Noir’s throat, she almost lost control. But Noir was faster. She quickly pulled it out of her mouth and squeezed the root of her dick tighter.

“My princess, do you want me to continue?”

Lilac’s breathing was still ragged, and she couldn’t answer Noir for a moment. As her breathing stabilized, she looked down to find Noir was still squeezing the root of her penis while smiling at her.

“Even if it is not the princess’s real body, still I have never expected to see my princess make such a face.”

Lilac didn’t dare to say anything. She felt if she did, she might empty her ball on Noir’s face. But, she also felt what Noir had said was half true.

She had never expected that one day she would be the one who would be having premature ejaculation.

‘Could it be that this is the problem of this body?’ However, as soon as the thought appeared in her mind, she had discarded it.

After all, last night, before doing her so-called first mission, she had enjoyed the night with Kai till her heart content. ‘Could it be I am affected by Ingew?’ 

Noir let go of her penis as Lilac tried to figure out what was causing her severe underperformance. She smiled at her serious face, comforting, “Don’t you are going to get the hang of it.”

Lilac couldn’t help frowning when she looked at Noir’s smiling face, asking, “Are you teasing me?”

Noir was shaking her head but continued to smile at Lilac. Lilac grabbed her hand and pulled her to the table in the dining room.

Lilac wasn’t sure whether Noir was doing it intentionally, but when she pushed Noir’s head down on the table, Noir raised her ass to give Lilac a better view.

Looking at the nice juicy ass, Lilac couldn’t stop herself from giving a hard slap. When Noir moaned, she gave another one, and it continued for quite a while.

No matter how much it stings or how much she moaned, Noir didn’t complain once. And that was how the servant of the Taela mansion was trained.

In addition, Noir was Lilac's personal servant. She only had one job, and that was to assist Lilac in any way she could. 

Only when Lilac felt something wet on her hand did she come to a halt. She had no problem understanding that Noir had already cummed. That was because that was how she had trained Noir to become a sadist.

She suddenly remembered something while squeezing the red butt cheek. "You have a tail, right?" she inquired.

Lilac wasn’t sure whether she moaned or groaned but a tail sprouted from the place right above her ass crack. It was identical to Scarlett's. 

It was a thin black tail with a heart-shaped protrusion at the end. 

“You can control it?” As soon as Lilac asked, the tail started to move as if it had the mind of hits own. 

“Oh!” Lilac was even more surprised when her tail started to take different forms. It began with a fluffy bunny tail, then similar to a small deer, and finally a bushy foxtail.

“Good.” Lilac was amused with her performance. 

“If my princess is happy with it, would the princess let me have her?” Her tail retired to normal, and she raised her ass and shook it in front of Lilac.

“Did you forget that I was pushing you? Why are you asking for a present?” Although Lilac was saying it, she too needed a place to release her pent-up energy gathering in her penis. 

“But like your performance. So I can give it to you, however not it…

Noir raised her ass and used her hand to spread her tiny asshole, so Lilac didn't have to finish her sentence. Lilac held her still-slimy dick and pushed the tip in without any word. 

‘It’s tight.’ That was her first thought. She had tried her pussy, and the only hole she had penetrated was Noir’s mouth. And her asshole was too tight.

Lilac could still feel Noir's body tighten beneath her. But to her surprise, Noir continued to spread her hole as wide as she could. Lilac grinned and buried her dick all the way to the root.

‘It’s too tight.’ She felt Noir's somewhat dry anal wall constricting her dick from every side to make her snake spit its venom. And when she tried to pull out, it was very hard.

‘So this is why they are so infatuated with anal.’ She could understand the man's mind because she was on the other side of the feeling. ‘However, I could really use some lube.’

She looked around to find something that she could use. Other than a few sauce bottles, there was nothing she could use.

*Ring*

While Lilac was still stuck dick deep in Noir’s tight asshole, she could hear her phone ringing in the bedroom.

As she was thinking of pulling it out forcefully, Noir said, “Let me, my princess.”

Before she could say anything, Lilac found her phone was flying out of the bedroom by itself and landed on Noir’s naked back. However, it had stopped ringing.

Ignoring the call, Lilac asked, “Did you do that?”

“It is one of Succubus’s many abilities. When you…”

Noir didn’t get to end her words before Lilac slapped on her ass. Lilac said, “Bring me the lube from the bedside drawer, you idiot.”

Before Lilac could find out whether Noir just giggled, the phone rang again. It was Erin. She put the phone on the loudspeaker, asking, “My lady!”

“What is it?”

“Kai?” Erin’s tone changed quickly, “Why do you have Lilac’s phone?”

‘Oh!’ Just then, Lilac realized that she was in Kai’s body. As she was thinking of a way out, she felt Noir speak right in her head. [Let me handle this, my princess.]

“I am here. Tell me, what is it?” Noir spoke in a voice she had never heard before but thought sounded familiar.

“My lady…” Erin hesitated, still asked, “Are you still doing it?”

“Yes, he is still in me.” As soon as Noir said it, Lilac gave her another hard slap.

Although Noir had already brought the lube jar, Lilac ignored it and forcefully pulled it out. 

As Noir moaned in the phone, the silence from the other side continued. But at the moment, none of them cared about it. Lilac was dry humping Noir, and she was moaning in Lilac’s voice.

Unable to control herself, Erin said, “My lady, Kai has an audition.”

“Audition?” Lilac's voice perfectly explained what she was doing.

“It’s a web series. The IP is good. It’s a role for the second male lead. It has a romantic relationship with the character played by Rhyne.”

“Rhyne? Rhyne Nori?”

“Yes, It would be her return to the small screen after 13 years. It will be a hit.”

“Isn’t she 32?”

“Yes. It is that type of character.” 

“Why would she choose who didn’t even debut?”

“That is…” Erin toned her voice down before adding, “She will be renting him. Aside from the pay for the work, she would be paying a million dollars to rent him during the entire filming process.”

“And today is the audition?”

“24 hours.”

“Okay.” As Lilac released a large amount of seed inside her, Noir almost moaned the last words in Lilac's voice.

 

You can read the future chapters in advance on Patreon.

10