Chapter 17***
516 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Get down on your knees," Lilac had no trouble understanding why Rhyne's mood had worsened. After all, being spread with white jizzs of her gigolo wasn't on her bucket list.

Rhyne tore off her facade as soon as Lilac climbed aboard the van. Rhyne's van was unique in comparison to other celebrity vans. It has a barrier between her and the driver's area.

"What about that?" Lilac inquired quietly, pointing to the small window on the partition.

A black glass slid out and closed the gap with the click of a button. Lilac wasn't sure who pressed the button, but Rhyne grumbled, "get down," before she could figure it out.

The van's back seat has been customized to improve comfort. Naturally, it was very spacious. And with the carpeted car floor, Lilac had no trouble doing as ordered.

Rhyne grabbed the back of her head and pushed it between her thighs. After what Lilac did in the audition room, Rhyne had changed into a formal A-line dress.

Before Lilac knew it, she was nose deep in Rhyne's pussy. Her nose brushed up against her lacy underwear. 

Because of the darkness, she couldn't see the color of the garment that most of the men in the country wanted to know.

However,  Lilac sensed the dampness on the tip of her nose and knew Rhyne wouldn't give her the opportunity to flee.

It was as if she was attempting to exact revenge for the embarrassment. The embarrassment she had felt as a result of Lilac's sudden ejaculation. Rhyne had no idea Lilac was an expert in this type of situation.

Lilac simply licked Rhyne’s lower lips with her tongue. Despite the fact that there was some fabric between her vagina and Lilac's tongue, Rhyne quickly realized what Lilac was planning.

Lilac didn't know whether it was from shock or satisfaction, but Rhyne's hand on Lilac's head relaxed a little. Lilac, on the other hand, had no intention of stopping now.

Her nimble tongue quickly found the panty's edge and slithered into it.

Lilac had no idea where her tongue was heading. However, when her tongue hit something small and hard hiding beneath the panty, it stimulated her taste buds with a hint of sweetness and a slight saltiness.

The contact between two unexpected entities made Rhyne grasp for air. And the hand that was pushing Lilac's head against the coochie suddenly tried to push her away.

Lilac wasn't sure if there was such a thing as compatibility. But it was just that, or Lilac wanted to taste her more for some reason.

"What are you up to?" Rhyne was curious. Rhyne found Lilac was still staring at her wetness between her thighs.

"What exactly do you expect me to do?" Lilac was impatient at first, but she soon realized something. "Have you never been served?" she inquired.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Rhyne protested instinctively, despite the fact that her face was visibly red.

"That is not the reaction of someone who has previously experienced it."

[Despite her experience, she will not be able to withstand direct stimulation from my princess.]

'Why? Is it that becoming a succubus makes my tongue more stimulating? Is it a skill, or is it something else?' Lilac was irritated that her skilled tongue play was dismissed as merely a skill.

Noir spoke in her head as if she could read Lilac's thoughts. [It wasn't something new for my princess. As my princess had reawakened her power, the effect grew stronger. And when my princess learns to master her power...]

Lilac had no plans to listen to her boring explanation, at least not right now. "Don't you like it?" she asked, looking up at Rhyne from the middle of her thigh.

Rhyne had no response to this question. There had never been a time when she had been so embarrassed, not even when she had to move her hip at the command of men.

Nonetheless, this man (Kai), who was nearly half her age, was like a hot metal that could melt her with a single touch.

And her hesitation was more than enough of a response for Lilac. "Then sit back and relax," she said with a smile. Instead of waiting for Rhyne to respond, Lilac spread her legs wide with her hand.

"Kya!" Rhyne caught off guard, instinctively covered her pussy. Or, she tried.

"Huh!" Lilac, on the other hand, was taken aback by the reaction. Amused, Lilac could not help but tease her. "Are you still a virgin?"

Rhyne locked her gaze on Lilac and tried to close her leg. And she would have been successful if it had been Lilac. However, Lilac was inside Kai's body. Expectedly, Rhyne could not overpower Kai's body.

Lilac drew the exposed lower lips between her lips. Rhyne whimpered like a puppy and put her hand behind her head to stop Lilac from pulling her sensitive lower lips.

Her wet inner lips had already escaped from her outies. Lilac didn't care if it was because Rhyne was sexually aroused or not. It was something Lilac couldn’t resist. And she just wanted to suck it.

What irritated her was the panty, which was posing difficulties for her. She tried to remove it once and for all. 

As Rhyne was sitting, it was hard to pull it. When Rhyne understood what Lilac intended to do, she raised her ass a little. And the damp panty was thrown to who knows where.

After this, it was just a one-sided match. Lilac directly put Rhyne’s clit in her mouth and began sucking it. 

“No,” The sensation was so overwhelming that Rhyne shuddered like a wet kitten. “Don’t suck on it.” Rhyne pleaded as she was really struggling to push Lilac away.

However, Lilac was like a loose cannon. After nibbling for a while, she played with her parted lips. As her vagina was almost bare, Lilac could kiss or softly bite them without any worries.

Lilac's love extended all the way to her vaginal entrance. Lilac's love had transformed the hole into the mouth of a fish gulping for air on land. It was already flooding even before her panty was removed.

Lilac didn't think twice about inserting her flexible tongue into her Gloryhole. Rhyne was already moaning louder than the van's engine even before Lilac had penetrated Rhyne with her tongue.

Lilac began poking every inch of her vagina with her tongue that she could reach. And it shattered all of Rhyne's resistance.

"Deeper, deeper," she pleaded.  Rhyne's moaning quickly turns into screaming. Her hand was already gripping Lilac's hair and attempting to ride her tongue.

Alas! No matter how adaptable her tongue was, it could never penetrate her deeply enough to satisfy Rhyne's lust. Naturally, her dissatisfaction turned her screams into curses.

"Bastard, stick it in." She couldn't care less about her appearance. Rhyne was even unconcerned about the fact that she was inside a van. "Can you even suck properly?" she cursed.

Lilac, on the other hand, had reached the end of her patience. She moved her mouth away from Rhyne's pussy.

"You, son of a bitch. What exactly are you doing?" She didn't get the answer. Instead, Lilac grabbed her wrist and yanked her from the seat.

Rhyne couldn't stop herself from falling and had to support herself on four limbs. And before Rhyne could comprehend what Lilac was doing, she felt a hand grabbing her neck and pushing her down.

Rhyne screamed, "Bastard!"

"Why?" Lilac laughed as she struggled to get her erect dick out. The gap that had been designated for it was a little too small. "Didn't you want me to go a little deeper? Don't you worry, I'll put it deep inside you."

"You wouldn't dare, you bastard. You...eehk." When Lilac let go of her dick, it jumped out and slapped Rhyne's wet lips. Rhyne whimpered, but she didn't forget to add, "if you dare to put it, you can kiss the role goodbye."

It was as Lilac had predicted. She laughed, "Do you think I'm interested?"

However, she didn't give a damn. It wasn't even her body, after all. It belonged to Kai. And when it came to Kai's future, Lilac had more than enough confidence in her abilities.

"You..." Rhyne quickly realized that she didn't have many options for deterring Lilac.

 But when she felt the tip of his dick kissing her wet hole and trying to spread it wide, she became desperate and yelled, "I will make sure you never have the opportunity to debut in the industry."

"Good. Then fucking you would be my greatest achievement in this life." Lilac had already made up her mind and had no intention of changing her mind, so she thrust her dick into her with a single thrust.

"Bastard." Rhyne almost moaned out the curse. However, she quickly added, "Condom. At the very least, use a condom."

But Lilac wasn't sane enough to respond at this point. It was her first experience with such euphoria. And Rhyne's curses didn't bother her any longer.

Lilac just kept fucking Rhyne like a possessed.  In the van, only the sound of their thighs slapping against each other could be heard.

They had no idea the van had been parked outside Rhyne's private mansion for quite some time.

Mohna, the driver, was standing a long distance away from the van. While smoking, she couldn’t stop blushing while glancing at the rocking van.

If you like it, don't forget to support me on Patreon. You can also read some extra chapters there.

7