Chapter 3: Interruptions in Cerulean City
380 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I can't just fly to Cerulean City, have to train, I can't let it happen again" Nick would never forget his "fight" with Red, he decided to walk towards his goal, to train with wild Pokemon.

On the way to Saffron City he encountered a Meowth

"Perfect, come on Rattata" As soon as the mouse saw the cat, he froze in fear.

"Use quick attack" But the Rattata did not respond and the Meowth began to claw at him.

"No!; come back, go Fey "

"Take flight, and ram it." He sighed in relief when he saw that his Pidgey seemed fine.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………… ..

"Finish him off with Poison Sting" his enemy fell.

Hunter jumped up happily after knocking down a Bellsprout.

"There is only something wrong with Rattata, maybe in the nursery they know what happens, although I could swear it's called Day Care" Nick hoped that Ronnie got his name wrong

Just when he reached the intersection of Saffron City.

"What do we have here, a Rocket?" The guard stopped him, Nick would love to wear civilian clothes, but it is the organization's policy to wear the uniform while on mission that does not involve camouflage.

(I don't write the rules) Luckily they can't stop him just for wearing black.

"You know, I shouldn't pass up a scum like you, but my pocket feels so empty, if someone will help me."

Nick rolled his eyes due to the subtlety of guard, but he wanted to get out of this fast, he only paid him with a part of what he received for the mission from him and took off.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

He couldn't waste time in Saffron City and went straight to Day Care

"They could at least put stairs to go up" He murmured when opening the door, there was a young man talking to an old man

"Then, I leave you my Nidorino"

"Take care, young man" Said the older man saying goodbye with a smile.

"To continue my adventure" The boy left happily until he saw Nick.

"Get out of here Rocket, your dirty Rattata can't get near my Nidorino"

"It is a free region, how are you going to stop me?" Nick hoped he had some decent Pokémon

"Thereby!" He took out a Pokeball and a Caterpie came out

Nick saved his comments and his Pidgey

"Send his worm to fly" Fey took it very literally because he flapped his wings and with a gust of wind sent the Caterpie to a tree

"Can not be!" The young man yelled when he saw his Pokémon knocked out so fast.

"I think I have to be more attentive with Fey, did she learn it alone in training?" He could almost see his smiling Pidgey looking at him from above.

"This is not over!" From the other Pokeball, a male Nidoran came out.

"At least you will be of some use, I was just going to train this Nidoran while my star rests and I get him a female" His Pokémon did not feel so good to be despised, his trainer kept emphasizing that he wished he were female when he caught him.

"I won't ask, Fey uses gust" his Pokémon proceeded to flap his wings.

"Hold on and use Poison Sting" Resisting he fired his darts hitting the bird that did not react very well.

"I must never go near our casino." Nick didn't have the best luck when it came to poisoning.

"Shoot another"

"Dodge and use gust"

"Repeat it." Pidgey received the blow again.

(Gust requires too much concentration)

"Tackle" With his last strength he struck him and then passed out from the poison, although his opponent was panting with exhaustion.

"My Nidorino would have done it faster, you should practice more" his Pokemon just growled at him.

"If everyone treated their Pokemon like that, stealing would be easier" Nick muttered to get Hunter out, he wasn't going to risk his Rattata.

"Finish him off with a Peck!"

"Use String Shot on his legs." With one accurate shot he got his opponent to tangled and stumble.

"How can you be so clumsy !?" The boy stomped on the ground.

"Poison sting until it falls" Nick kept attacking while his opponent complained and due to his exhaustion he fainted even though it was not very effective.

“Old man, my Nidorino! This can't end like this! " the young man tried to claim, apparently he had no other Pokémon in possession of him.

"It's over, boy, Hunter roll him up with String Shot"

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Ready, another one for the team." Nick had left the young man hanging from a tree a little way out in the woods and took the Nidoran from him.

(It won't be hard to convince)

"Rest, Hunter." When he was going to return him to his Pokeball, he began to glow

"Is it really happening?" Nick was witnessing the evolution of one of his Pokemon for the first time.

His Weedle was replaced by a cocoon known as Kakuna.

"Great" was everything he said and Hunter took it well, even as a cocoon he could jump for joy.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Returning to the Day Care.

"It was an impressive show, young man, it's good to see recruits with such enthusiasm" The owner was not going to make a fuss because he was also a member of the Team Rocket.

"Are you coming to the base or to use our legal services?" If they did not offer the service that they promote, the business would go bankrupt.

"Both, but first." He released the Rattata from him.

"Do you want me to train him?" He said in a dry voice, the owner had seen too many Rattatas.

"No, watch." He pulled Fey out.

"Ready to fight?" As the last times the purple rat began to tremble, without making an effort to resist.

"You see, do you know what's wrong with him?"

"Oh, I've only seen this a few times outside of war." He stroked his chin as pondered.

Nick just hope it continues.

"Your Rattata must have gone through a very traumatic event"

Nick didn't even need to think what he meant.

"He will get over?" This is the most important question.

"You never know, there are Pokemons and even trainers who do not return to the field, I can only recommend that you give him a break, it all depends on him"

Nick gritted his teeth, not expecting his first Pokémon to end this way.

(This won't be repeated) He swore I'd never let his Pokemons end like this again.

"Rest and if he feels that you can continue, we will find a way ... Link" He patted his Rattata on the head.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Remember not to approach the Pokemons when they are in a couple, it makes them nervous, and be careful with the eggs. Administrator Archer's office is over there. ”The caretaker showed him the hidden staircase and said goodbye with the boy's Nidorino and his Rattata.

The underground base was very similar to the headquarters only with large areas designated for the care of the Pokémon.

"What do you need, recruit?" In the office a man in his mid-thirties with short light blue hair was doing a lot of paperwork.

"Sir, I am Recruit Nick, I come from Chief Geovanni"

"Ah yes, I was informed of your arrival, welcome to Cerulean, the city of water or whatever, make yourself at home in our base, just don't mess with the breeding Pokemon"

Archer took a nearby package and handed it to Nick.

"Here, Bill's house is north of the city on Route 25, there is no loss thanks to the bridge, it is also a meeting point for couples, although at this time he must be lonely; I can't imagine someone turning down these rewards, but it is heard that this boy is very strange, good luck recruit "

With the package in hand, Nick left the base, although he could not help but take a last look at the nursery and went straight through Cerulean City, or so he would have liked but some crazy people on the bridge challenged him and he had to defeat them.

"King finished with a peck" Nick's new male Nidoran finally finished with the Mankey of the last bridge trainer

"That was ridiculous, what part of being busy, they don't understand, at least it's experience" Nick comments while walking

"Good job, recruit" A man applauded at the end of the bridge.

"I don't have time" he got defensive

"Oh don't worry I'm not going to fight, you can come in, this is just a Rocket team recruitment campaign, those fools think it's a store promotion" The subject scoffed before returning to his job.

Nick nodded, at least everyone was busy with something.

When he saw a house in the distance, the pink-haired man believed that there would be no more interruptions.

"Hey, sweetie, look at another voyeur, let him take it so we can enjoy our time together"

"Show how strong you are, sweetie" A couple of redheads blocked her way.

(People have nothing better to do than get people out of public spaces, the worst thing is that I don't think they even know I'm a Rocket)

Nick was pulling out a Pokeball when a voice rang out.

"Hey, you can't do that, this is a Cerulean city tourist attraction." An orange-haired girl Nick's age came to criticize them.

"Look, cutie, it's the other voyeur, the one who's been spying on us for several hours" Said the girl.

"Don't pay attention to her, she must be jealous of us, she must be a spinster"

"I just came to fish and I was here first!"

"Sweetie, she's scaring me."

"I can't believe we come from Fuchsia city and we can't enjoy our moment in peace"

"This site is big enough for everyone!"

Nick was almost amused by the whole show.

"Enough! We challenge them, if we win they go away and if we lose we go away ”The boy was very confident.

"Do you really hope I teamed up with a Rocket !?" She had started to receive information about her expanding organization from her.

"I don't care which amusement park he works in, if you're scared go, also if you're wasting your time fishing here you must have only useless Magikard"

"No one insults water-type Pokemon!" She reluctantly moved to Nick's side.

"I'll be watching you." She looked directly at Nick.

"Whatever you say 'cutie'" Nick said to make fun of the couple, although the girl didn't seem to notice because she looked away.

"Slack mouth," she murmured.

"Look sweetie, peepers become friends"

"Birds of the same plumage come together" The boy did not seem to notice the irony.

Right after everyone threw their Pokeballs: Nick played it safe with Fey, the red-haired boy pulled out a Growlithe, the red-haired girl went with a Jjigglypuff and her "teammate" with Starmie.

"See how I beat them, darling, you rest"

(The subject does not realize that he is at a disadvantage, he is very stupid or his Pokemon has something special)

"Water gun to the Growlithe" The orange haired girl wasted no time.

The star fired immediately and as a result the dog was knocked unconscious at the first blow.

(It was the first)

"Impossible, Growlithe!"

"That happens to you for belittling the water types." She had a very hard look that made the guy shiver.

"And I'm the bad guy, guess it's my turn." Nick ignored the look she shot him.

"Fey, gust" Nick probed to see if he had ranged attacks, but his opponent did not react and hit squarely.

"P-Puff- she pondered for a moment- u-use Attraction"

"Use another tornado." Nick didn't even order him to dodge.

Hearts pounded at Fey, but they did nothing.

"W-why isn't it working ?!"

"Both are female" The orange haired said the obvious, almost sighing to have to explain.

"Finish her off with a tackle"

"S-Sing"

The Jigglypuff had no time and was knocked out.

"Enough, let's go get the authorities!" The groom looked fed up while his girlfriend cried.

"You guys started!" She was outraged, she didn't even care about her stupid bet.

 "And who will they believe, a lovely couple or a duo of peepers? “They left with an air of superiority.

"Uyyy!" The girl began to stomp on the ground, she was not worried about the police, she was only bothered a lot by that cocky couple.

"Well I have plans, bye" Nick wanted to hurry, he did not want to risk the police listening to those clowns.

"Wait a minute!"

"What's wrong? I'm late with a meeting" Not planned with the other party, but who cares about the details.

"You are detained"

"Why?"

"You are a Rocket"

"Until wearing black and wearing a red R is illegal, I just have bad taste in dressing."

The girl was silent for a moment, news was barely being spread and taking the organization seriously and she could not legally arrest him without some suspicion of a crime.

"If that's all, see you later" sweetie "" Nick ignored the shouting behind him and went to Bill's house.

"What a day I have had" They both muttered to themselves, hoping to get some time to relax later.

                                                                                                      Extra

Shortly after Nick and Bill's reunion, an orange haired girl was coming back from fishing

"What a day, I did not catch anything, some annoying tourists and a smug Rocket" Unfortunately her day did not end

"There she is, officer, she and her boyfriend kept harassing us" The couple seriously went looking for a policeman.

"I didn't even know him!" She was so fed up.

"Tell the judge," the girl snapped.

"You know this is a serious accusation, right?" The policeman said sternly.

"Why?" The guy only cared about "justice" for them.

"I am Misty, leader of the gym of this city" She hoped that with this they would shut up, she did not like to take advantage of her position, but she did not want to continue dealing with this

The couple froze

"They are accusing a senior government official in the region," the policeman continued.

"Now there must be an investigation of the incident." Misty sighed for all the time that will be lost in this nonsense.

"What else can happen this week?" Only fate would decide if Misty's week would improve.

10