Chapter 6: Problems with “other regions”
324 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Easy, remember that your new limbs are dangerous" Nick tried to calm Hunter, arriving in Vermilion city, he also evolved and with his new limbs, apart from new attacks, apparently he also enjoys giving hugs.

"Bis, bis" Beeedrill just buzzed happily around his trainer before returning to his pokeball.

"Everyone is progressing well," he muttered before pausing for a moment due to a tree on the only path to the Gym.

"Why is there a tree in the middle of the road in a city?" Nick shrugged and walked around him.

“Some say that one of the first Gym leaders in this city planted it, there are many rumors, from that he simply liked plants to it was a test to prevent assholes from reaching his gym, how does this stop someone who trains Pokemons, it is superior to me, however, it became a tradition that there should always be a tree in this place "From his back appeared an individual with green hair, but lighter than Ronnie's, with the Team Rocket uniform and look of superiority

"A Rocket soldier walking alone in Vermilion, you must be the one who came to help me with the smuggling matter."

Nick nodded.

"Well, as you must have the merchandise, let's move"

………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ..

"And remember to eat your meals and get a good night's sleep, so you will have the energy to push yourself every day with your Pokemon." Lieutenant Surge gave advice to some young trainers.

"Someday we will be as strong as you" Said a boy before leaving with his friends

"Well, if it's Proton, my favorite little Rocket man." Nick and his partner approach the lieutenant.

"How are you? I'm glad you didn't get cowed by that Lance's gossip, haha, anyway, I guess you bring the treats"

"It is as promised, this soldier brought one of the best facts by our scientists"

"You guys are great." Nick handed the package to Lieutenant Surge.

(I was expecting a more serious guy)

"Now Surge ... the Pokemons, if only he would be so kind."

"Ha, Johto's beasts, yes, they're on the ship, don't worry about getting in, the guards are close confidants."

"Couldn't you have the courtesy to bring them ashore?"

"It's not easy, I have my own commissions, see the positive side, there is a party on the ship, there will be powerful political figures and tourists with Pokemons from other regions, you could get a good company"

"Yes, dating government officials is what the Rockets need right now."

(Yes, it doesn't look bad, but it wasn't his best selling point, I wonder if the lieutenant would get along with Ronnie?)

"Well, anyway, no options, come on soldier." Proton stepped forward.

"Thank you and see you later Lieutenant"

"Anytime, next time, maybe I'll tell you how the electric pokemon saved my life against those Johto blights" The lieutenant smiled.

(Good thing I'm not from Johto ... I guess)

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nick went straight to the port and the lieutenant didn't lie, he got in without a problem.

"We are going to inspect the whole ship, those boxes with Pokemons must be somewhere" Proton came out of a corner to inform Nick and separate again.

(What's the guy got with going out and talking from corners?) Nick went to do his part

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Are all rich people that strange?" Nick thought cruises were to relax, people didn't know it was Team Rocket and they still wanted to fight him, from a bored family to a man who yelled at a sailor and wanted to get even with him.

"But the prize goes to that crazy Tasalia, or whatever, after offering to cure stranger's equipment, how do you ask someone if he wants to sleep so you can observe it ?!" Nick had a little chill.

"Stop there, ruffian!"

(Now what?")

The one screaming was an older man in a suit and a briefcase.

"What do you need, sir?" Nick tries not to attract attention, despite his attire.

"Don't be silly with me, I'm from this region, I know you're one of those infamous team Rocket, really, you can't go on vacation, in my time..."

Nick ignored the old man's spiel.

"With these Pokemons that I got in my travels I am going to ruin any plan you have on this ship"

"For people like you there are children getting into someone else's business"

They both threw their Pokeballs, Nick took out his male Nidoran and his opponent ...

"It's a…"

"Impressed, right?" The old man had a confident demeanor.

"It's just a Rattata" Nick wasn't surprised, he just wondered if it was shiny due to its black color.

"It is not 'just a Rattata', it is a species native to another region!"

"I don't need to go to 'another region' to see Rattatas, there are many here" Nick said somewhat sad to remember the Rattata of him.

"You'll see its power, pursuit" The mouse ran towards his opponent bathed in black light.

"Double kick" Said and done with two well-placed punches, his opponent fell immediately.

"Can not be!"

"If we're done" Nick felt a little sorry for the old man, he must have been senile by now, according to him

"No! Come out" he switched Pokémon.

"Now yes, this is just a Diglett" At least the other one had a different color, this was just a Diglett with a head ornament.

"I'm telling you it's a native species from another region!" The old man looked very angry and offended.

"Yes, yes, you should rest." Nick returned King and pulled Fey out.

"You rest out of here, mud shot!"

"Dodge it with a quick attack and hit it" Pidgeotto was very fast for the ground / Steel type.

"Insist" his Pokemon kept failing.

"Keep going until it falls, hey your Pokémon" native to another region "doesn't have something new." Nick knew that he couldn't use Magnitude on a ship and against a flying Pokémon, and looking at the poor old man he didn't expect any surprises.

The old man was only more hysterical.

"I'm going to…" Seeing that he didn't have a chance he returned to his Diglett, however, halfway through his sentence, he began to clutch her chest.

"He's fine" After those words he fell to the ground unconscious.

"It must be a joke, he's really having a heart attack" He didn't like the old man, but he wasn't going to let him die in front of him either.

As he could, he dragged him to the ship's infirmary and let the professionals take care of him to quickly sneak away.

"This day could not be more rare, let's see if you have something valuable from" other regions "" As payment for battle, waste of time and saving his life, I take the old man's briefcase; because at a quick glance he had no other Pokemon on him and he didn't want to have another Rattata even though he was Shiny.

Inside the briefcase there was a single Pokeball with a note that said: Happy birthday, princess.

“Maybe it's a Cubone 'native to another region'” Nick joked as he released the Pokémon.

"..."

"Okay, he might not be a completely crazy old man." Nick was staring at his new teammate.

11