Chapter 7: Leaving the Ship
298 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nick snuck into a crowd to see why all the fuss on deck, still looking for the merchandise, he quickly flinched when he saw champion Lance himself, talking to another young person who was smartly dressed and had gray hair.

"It's a pleasure to meet the Kanto champion in person, I've heard a lot about you, Lance" he greeted him warmly.

"It is very kind Mr. Stone, let me welcome you to the Kanto region, this place will soon enter its next golden age under my leadership."

"Do you already have plans for the future?"

"Sure, I'm sure we overcame the post-war crisis, just look at how we began to have our economic boom thanks to technological advancement and tourism: Silph Co. became one of the largest companies in the region and has a monopoly on the creation and sale of Pokeballs in this region, our safari area has a rebound in visits, among other issues that will save me so as not to bore you "

"It seems that you have everything under control, but what about the people? Do they accept you? I know you must be in an uncomfortable position"

“Ha! I understand what you are saying, but the previous champion left the flag so low by surrendering in the war that it will be easy to win over the masses, despite being a general during the battle, the history books will support me. and not that coward Samuel Oak "

"I see, excuse me if you feel that I am direct, this politics has never been my thing"

"Don't worry, but unfortunately I have to leave you to take care of some league matters, enjoy your stay in Kanto, I recommend Viridian city is very beautiful" Without waiting for an answer Lance took out a Dragonite from his Pokeball and flew away.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

"That was interesting." Nick never expected to see the champion in person, he could almost feel the grandeur of him especially when the dragon came out of him, on the subject of war, he never gave it importance when he lived on the streets, only knew that he saw a large group of Pokemons attacking the city should he run.

"I think we just need to search this room" If Proton did not find them first, he only had to search the captain's room.

"I was hoping it was those boxes on the deck." He sighed as he entered.

Nick spotted some boxes just as he entered and proceeded to inspect them.

"I don't even have to open them, you can already hear the roars inside, why didn't they put them in Pokeballs? And why did they keep them here? "

"Hey you! This is my private cabin and that's the suspicious luggage we found on the deck, stay away!" Out of a door came a fat old man with a thick mustache and a captain's suit.

"Although by your outfit I would say that you come for this"

"Yeah, what if he lets me take him and we get on with our lives in peace." Nick hoped that dialogue would ever work.

"You're going to find out how we treat smugglers!" The captain pulled out a Tentacool.

"It always ends like this" Nick took out Rue

"What passenger did you steal that from ?!"

"You have not heard the expression: do not judge by appearances"

(Not that it is of much use in this case)

"Use Leer" The Ekan sharpened his gaze and the water Pokemon was intimidated

"Bite" the snake approached quickly.

"Don't back down, sailor, and use a water gun!" The Tentacool managed to get the Shiny pokemon wet a bit before it bit him and started slamming him against the floor and walls.

"As animated as ever"

"Resist on and try to throttle it with constriction!"

"Do not leave it and respond also constriction" The Ekan saw the tentacles approach and "spat" the Tentacool against a table and then squeezed it with its tail, preventing it from moving its limbs.

"Use Wa ..."

"Acid!" Nick was faster and the snake bathed the Water Pokemon in purple liquid before slamming it against the walls again.

"Came back!" The captain didn't know if his Pokemon was still conscious, but he didn't want to keep seeing him hurt.

"You're a wild!"

"Hey, I didn't order her to do that, although it was effective." Nick gave her a thumbs up and she nodded happily.

"You and that wild green worm are going to sink!" The captain chose a Krabby as the next Pokémon from him.

Rue was very offended, because she looked like she was going to explode from anger

"Don't let it get to you ..." Nick didn't finish because his Pokémon opened its mouth and let out a loud scream.

"Kaaaaaaaaan!" The screech stunned the crab as the snake grabbed it and began to constrict and whip it.

" M-Metal Claw" The Krabby managed to claw at Rue's face to free himself from her.

"Use ..." Nick couldn't finish again because her Rue tried to use dig, she didn't know or she was so mad she forgot she was on a boat.

"You must relax." Nick returned her to her sphere before she managed to pierce the ground completely.

"You can't even control your Pokemons" Criticized the Captain.

"This is always a work in progress" Nick was not affected, Rue was new to the team, just had to make adjustments.

"Let's have fun, Fury attack" Nick released Hunter and immediately charged excited with his drills shining.

"Harden" The wasp besieged him with its attacks

"Put it away, with bubbles" The captain knew it wouldn't last that long at this rate

"Pop them with Poison Stingand go on with a fury attack" Said and done, the bubbles did nothing to change the situation and the crab ended up passed out from the accumulated damage.

"Your turn, cabin boy." The captain took out a Diglett.

"You're not going to tell me it's a Diglett from another region, are you?"

"For your information I was born in Kanto" The captain replied proudly.

"I couldn't help but ask about the day I've had" Nick switched to his Nidoran.

"I'm not interested, mud shot!"

"Evade him and double kick" King evaded the side and just when he was going to hit her

"Respond with Sucker Punch" Countered the Captain

The diglett covered in purple light hit Nick's Pokemon, however, he resisted and ended the move, dealing a lot of damage.

"Horn Attack" Taking advantage of the proximity he ended with a withering headbutt.

(Why do people use Diglett on ships)

"I didn't think you would force me to use my main Pokémon." He pulled out a Scyther.

"I imagined it would be a Water type"

For some reason that seemed to affect the Bug-type.

"Easy, old friend, you don't know how many times he has heard that!" The captain comforted his Pokemon and then yelled at Nick.

"Poison sting" Nick knew where this was going and this was not the time.

"Smash them and approach with Fury Cutter" Deftly with the sharp limbs of him with he continued to suppress the attack.

"Peck" Nick decided on a close match.

"Send him flying with wing attack." The Scyther's strength was too great and King collided with a wall.

"King, get up, you can still!"

"Let's get ready for the next one, Energy Focus!" The bug-type pokemon increased its concentration

"Nidoooo!" Rey refused to be the only one defeated and began to shine.

"High tide!" The captain couldn't believe it.

"These guys like to worry people"

"Nidorino!" He roared with all his might

"Let's try again, Peck"

"It doesn't matter, throw him against the wall one more time."

The Pokémon collided again, but this time it was more fierce and ended with both of them pulling away.

"Use agility." But the Bug guy leaned over in pain.

Nick smiled at the Toxic point.

"Poison sting" Nidorino threw the needles

"Evade him and continue with agility" he easily evaded him and his speed increased.

"Spin around him hitting him with the Fury Cutter." Scyther practically flew towards his target.

Nidorino was bigger and stronger now, but he couldn't compete with his enemy's speed, he kept hitting and moving.

(Think, Think ... I know!)

"Run to the corner of the room and use Poison sting!"

King positioned himself and Scyter immediately appeared in front of him.

"Nido" He welcomed her with his needles that hit him squarely.

"Quick, peck with everything you have"

"Focus and take him down with wing attack." The captain knew he was in no position to dodge.

The two collided with all their might and sent each other in opposite directions, almost blasting holes in the walls.

"Nido"

"Scyther"

The two Pokemon got up ...

 

 

 

But the Scyther fell to the ground passed out, a second later

"Nidorino" King smiled to also faint

(I was lucky that he did not know a powerful or super effective move) Nick did not know that thanks to the energy focus the last blow of the bug type was critical

(Maybe I should have risked maneuvering in this tight space with Fey) But Nick forgot that idea when he saw King's expression.

“No, faithful companion! Damn freshwater sailor, I'll have you arrested! " The captain quickly calmed down after his episode of anger.

"You are a strong little smuggler, but there are enough trainers on this ship to stop you." He tried to run towards the exit, but, before Nick stopped him, a Koffing got in the way of the sailor.

"Poison gas" A purple smoke flew towards the unprotected captain

"Blugh" Dizzy began to vomit into the nearby garbage can.

"Good trip, I see you found the boxes, soldier, it will take us a few trips" Proton ignored his victim.

Nick made no comment and sighed from the heavy lifting.

 
 
8