Chapter 11: Road to Pallet Town
258 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Of course it's pink, at least they gave me the luxury of shrinking the R a bit." As administrator Nick had to change his outfit, even just a little, first of all, his cap became a beret and his uniform In addition to having better quality fabric, it had to have white edges with a characteristic color in the center.

"Hey Nick, what about the outfit change?" Ronnie had returned from the Pokemon center with his old spirits almost completely back.

"Let's say I got a promotion." Nick was curious about Ronnie's reaction.

"What? They made you an administrator?"

Nick nodded and it took the green-haired man a moment to digest the information.

"Haha, well congratulations, friend, with all my innate gangster skills I'm sure I'll be next"

"Good luck"

"Thanks man, any news or do you want to go celebrate?"

"I have a mission in Pallet Town." Nick wanted a break so badly that he would have taken Ronnie's offer.

"Oh, that's always radical ... I keep waiting to be assigned one"

Nick was going to try to give them words of encouragement when ...

"This is an excellent opportunity, I will help you with your work in Pallet Town! This must be an opportunity given by destiny"

Before Nick could argue, Ronnie continued.

"Don't worry, I know how to get there, I studied the map of the region, I'll see you there ... prepare your best performance as a good cop-criminal because I'll be the bad one" He ran out of the base.

(I haven't even explained the mission to him) Nick was trying to see the bright side, he would have a reinforcement

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Leaving the casino, a sound came from his bag.

"It can't be, I just left ..." It wasn't Giovanni's device

"Hi Nick, I feel like it's been a long time since we've talked," Bill had called him.

"Yes, it seems like months" He tried to sound as less sarcastic as possible

(How exaggerated)

"Any Rocket brand news?"

"A certain Red came and went into the lair."

(Well, he didn't ask for specifics)

"Oh, did the little mute knock you out?"

"How ..." One should assume that the criminal organization would win

"You do not get to where I am without paying attention to the world" He said with a laughing voice.

"Fun, huh?"

"Hahaha, yes, sorry, but this is pretty funny."

"They also promoted me"

"So Giovanni told you the" war secrets? "

"Yes ... you have problems"

"That's what they tell all geniuses, now we're on the same page ... out of curiosity, did he know what happened to Mew after the project?"

(I hadn't thought about it)

"No"

"Okay, keep up the good work, I'll call you later friend" Bill cut the call

"We just had a normal conversation." Nick rolled his eyes, wondering if this was what it felt like to have an ordinary phone conversation with an acquaintance ... state secrets aside.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nick couldn't miss the opportunity to train on the way to Pallet Town

"I have to admit that this attack suits him better than growl"

Nick watches as the enemy Raticate is distracted by Maid's Baby-Doll Eyes as Fey knocks him down along with his partner.

"No, Machop, Raticate ..." The young trainer returned her Pokeballs and ran away crying.

"Why do you stop people if you are going to have that attitude?" Nick expected something more from his first double battle .

(With this only Rue is missing a session, I have to look for more information for the acquisition of specific movements and we have had enough with the practice of dodging movements ...)

As Nick pondered his options, someone arrived.

"Hey you, the sportsman in black" A muscular man approached Nick,

"Me?"

"Do you see anyone else in black around here?" The few people who traveled the route went about their business.

"Well, what do you want? I'm busy and I don't want gym promotions"

"My sister came home crying ..."

(I know where this is going)

"Look, it was just a battle if he couldn't ..." But Nick was the one interrupted this time.

"Now she must go to the Pokémon Center" The subject said it as if that phrase clarified the matter.

Nick didn't know what to say, from the proximity he knew that Pewter City was the closest place with a Pokémon center.

"And the problem is?"

"When I send your Pokémons there, you'll find out." The muscular man pulled out a Sandshrew.

(Someday someone will ask for a battle politely, the previous girl was also aggressive at first) He didn't mind much, but it would be a nice change of air.

"Po" Nick had brought out Maid again

"What is that thing?"

(Her sister shouldn't have told her anything)

"Water gun" With the distraction she managed to soak the Ground-type, and to Nick's surprise, he did not pass out.

(He's not just any stupid)

"Stupid water bug I should have guessed! Use Rollout!" The mouse curled up on itself and lunged toward its opponent.

"Use Water gun on the ground to jump." Popplio squirted water at full blast and got up off the ground, long enough to avoid the attack and wet the Sandshrew again.

"Stop doing strange things! Fight like a man!"

"Disarming Voice" That was Nick's reply.

"Popplio, Po" (You stink of Grimer)

(Aunt Rue said it would be more effective that way, I think she's right) Maid looked at the mouse damaged and depressed

"Enough of the bullshit use Magnitude!" With astonishing speed he struck the ground, causing it to shake and seriously injure Maid.

"Shitty luck was the second weakest!" The muscle man just complained.

(This attack speed is not regular, if he was not stupid and we had no type advantage, I would have to withdraw Maid) Nick had to finish this quickly and analyze his next move

"Finish that stuffed Pokemon with dig!" The Ground-type got into a hole in the ground

(Perfect)

"Quick, Water gun in the hole"

The seal began to flood the hole.

"SANDSHREW, HURRY OUT!" The mouse emerged next to a column of water, tried to hold its ground, but eventually fainted.

"Damn, the same thing happened to us in the water gym"

(Leaving aside the fact that you could change Pokémon, how do you think of using the same movement against a water-type Pokémon and without thinking of a countermeasure) For some time now, Nick has wondered if simply having contacts is easy to obtain an official license.

"Po, plio" Maid was happy to win, but exhausted, that magnitude hit hard.

"You deserve a good rest." He patted her head to return it to his Pokeball.

"Let's see how you treat my heavyweight with your tricks." A large purple snake appeared in the field.

"Arbok, prepare to smash"

Nick knew who would want to fight this one and released her.

"Ekan, Ekan" (You will fall before the power of this fighter)

Arbok did not know how to take that comment, normally the Ekan trembles when they see it.

"Hahaha, seriously you will use that worm, it even looks sick" He did not seem to recognize that it is a Shiny.

(I'm not surprised)

"Tsk" Rue spat on the ground for her comment.

(I will show that "lady" that I am a good influence on Maid) The snake was completely mindful of the game.

"Tear it to pieces with crunch" The Arbok crawled toward his target.

"Screech" Rue made a yell that momentarily stopped her opponent.

"How do you have such a useless attack?" He trusted his Arbok to catch up with him.

"Dig" she did not waste time and hid underground, avoiding the bite.

"Don't hide and fight!"

(You used this move)

Waiting for the right moment, Rue came out and hit the Poison type.

"Resist and use Headbutt" the enemy ignored the damage and attacked

Due to the distance she was unable to dodge and was sent flying.

(As strong as she expected, this guy would be a threat if she thought a bit)

"Smash with iron tail"

(Does he only have physical attacks?)

"Thanks for the distance ahead, repeat Screech, you know what to do"

Rue dodged again thanks to dig.

"Hahaha, stupid, Arbok wait to send him to sleep"

(Let's play it safe)

"Rue, keep your distance and use acid when you emerge and then back off."

A head came out of a hole and bathed the large reptile with purple liquid.

"Smash it with iron tail!"

As if it were the game of hitting the mole, the head returned to the ground and the tail missed

"I hate this bullshit!" Shouted the muscle man when the sequence was repeated

"Arbok destroys the entire ground!" The snake began to break the ground looking for its enemy

"Now he hits with dig!"

Taking advantage of the opponent's distraction from him, Rue came out to hit him from below.

"You got it, Headbutt!" He was excited to finally have him, at his mercy, but sadly Arbok was not available.

"Bok" Due to the accumulated damage and screeching effects, he fell unconscious.

“It can't be! I'll have to use…” The muscular man grabbed… air.

"How? ... right I left Machoke with my sister"

(How does he have Pokémon so strong?) Nick sighed

"Now, I have to go to the Pokémon center!" He seemed more furious about this than about losing the battle.

"You'll pay me!" In a fit of anger he ran to Nick.

"Ekan!" Rue used screech to stop the guy.

"My ears!" He was rolling on the ground.

"Ekan, ekan" (That will teach you to maintain your composure) "After her comment, not at all ironic, she began to shine.

"Congratulations, Rue."

"Arbok, Arbok" (Ready for more battles) Rue turned into a large golden Arbok with blue parts on her chest and mouth.

"You look good"

"Arbok"

"You said it"

10