Chapter 24: Break 4 (Gym Leaders/Misty)
210 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why does the poison gym have the soul badge and the psychic has the swamp?" This was what Nick expressed when leaving Fuchsia City.

"Anyway, only two left." Nick was flying towards Cerulean City, he hadn't been able to challenge him when he left Erika's Gym because the leader wasn't there when he visited; As for the other Gyms, he listened to Lieutenant Surge's endless war stories, got annoyed with Koga's invisible labyrinth and Sabrina...

"I wonder if you have to be eccentric to become a Gym Leader?"

……………………………………….(Flashback)…………………………………………….

Nick had scored another victory.

"I lost, it's final, you're an anomaly in the future" Sabrina's bracelets seemed to glow

(is she insulting me?)

"We've drifted off course, I can't predict what's to come anymore, I can even see the possibility that 'that' person will come in a year." Her expression seemed a bit awkward, as if she didn't know how to feel about it.

"Good luck" Nick left the leader who, to him, seemed to be raving.

(At least it's not a job for me)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Nick arrived at the entrance of Cerulean City.

“This city almost seems to be haunted.” It seemed that he couldn't get his goal in this place without there being an interruption or commotion.

"You!" A voice called him a few meters away

"I should have guessed." Nick turned to see who was calling him, it was a girl about his age with orange hair.

“Are you… cutie?” Nick searched her memory and remembered that girl during Bill's mission, he didn't know her name and had only called her by that nickname because of that annoying couple.

"Always talkative." Misty put her hands on her hips, she thought she was still trying to flatter her.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know your name"

"You do not know who I am?" Misty seemed not to believe it.

(I thought he was being silly at our first meeting) She believed that every trainer should meet the gym leaders in their region

"Should I?" As for Nick, apart from super famous figures like the champion, because he was so advertised, he didn't care what the leading gyms looked like and only researched the types they specialized in when he started collecting the medals.

The leader saw that she was not joking, but when she was going to speak.

"Sorry, I'm busy, I have to see if the gym leader is back"

“Oh, you are going to challenge her, I heard she is very strong and beautiful” She smiled cheekily.

"We'll see"

"Are you underestimating her!?" She approached him and it almost seemed like she was going to grab him by the shirt.

"No, I meant it literally, we'll see when we fight" Nick wondered the reason for her reaction so exaggerated

"S-Sure" The leader was a little embarrassed

(Why do I always seem to make a fool of myself for him?!) As if reading her thoughts Psyduck popped out of her Pokeball

"Psyduck" (He didn't ask you to follow him)

“Nobody called you!” Misty started shaking the duck.

(I think they would get along with Joy and Amara)

"Well, I must continue" Nick had to hurry so he took a few steps and walked away

When Misty reacted to Nick's words, he was already gone.

"This is not over" She took her Pokémon and ran to the gym

"Psyduck?" (Did you write down the MT number?) He seemed dizzy and had a headache.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Nick was relieved when he saw the gym open.

“Time to get the penultimate…it's a well-maintained pool” He moved smoothly to the podium where the leader should be, thinking how much he would like to relax in the water

"Ready for my all-out Water-type offense!" Misty was in her uniform (Bikini) ready for battle.

“…”

"..." She was getting upset because he didn't respond

(Let it go) Nick was rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"let's start"

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

"She wasn't just a braggart, I can't even take advantage of Thunder Fang now." Misty's latest Pokémon, a Lanturn, was pestering Nick.

(Hunter is out of action, Fey is very tired and Rue doesn't get a good hit) He saw how his Arbok jumped between the platforms of the pool without being able to hit his rival.

(Maid has no advantage in a one on one, Lisa is not suitable, King… that's it!) Nick returned Rue to his sphere.

“You are good, not many fight with me as the penultimate medal and fewer remain so stable, but this is not over”

"You're wrong, it's over" He dropped King right on the edge of the battlefield that was the pool

“A Nidoking?” She didn't understand Nick's strategy if he disabled her electric attacks, but she still had the water advantage.

"Use earthquake and destroy the pool"

"No, stop it with Water Pulse!" But it was too late, even though she made her attack, she couldn't stop the Ground/Poison-type and watched in horror as cracks appeared everywhere and water seeped out, leaving her Pokemon almost stranded.

"Nice job." He returned to the severely damaged King, that super effective move leaving him very hurt and confused, to return to Rue.

“Poison Jab”

“Thunderbolt, we won't give up.” He valiantly tried to defend himself even with reduced speed, but at the second critical Poison Jab he passed out.

"Wow Arbok, it seemed that the Thunderbolts did not affect him." She admitted her defeat with dignity and went to give him the medal.

“Thank you… sorry for destroying your pool, do I have to pay for it?” If he had no money, he would be preparing to run away.

“Lucky for you, insurance covers it”

As they talked, Misty's Psiduck came over to talk to Rue.

"Good battle"

“Thank you little one, I am a formidable warrior.” Despite being covered in small electrical burns, her chest puffed out with pride.

"I wish my trainer was as direct with her feelings as you are fighting." The duck sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"My trainer likes yours." The aquatic Pokémon was convinced of his conclusion.

“She wants to mate with him? Why doesn't she ask him? It seemed to Rue a simple problem.

“Human relationships are complicated”

“Let me help you, she has proven herself worthy of mating with my trainer.” Rue was closing in on the duo, technically Nick never told his team that he was in a relationship with Joy… but given Rue's attitude, it wasn't going to affect much.

"I would have liked to fight with your water type" Misty felt Rue on her back, but she wasn't scared, if she was afraid of a trainer's Pokémon, how would you become a respectable leader?

(How does he know I have a water type?) In the end, he just assumed it would be the most common thing to have one in your repertoire.

 "Maybe another time, it's time to go" Nick was going to return Arbok to his Pokeball to continue on his way, he would have liked to rest in the pool if he hadn't destroyed it.

“Yes, it could be…” The leader couldn't finish because she felt a tug on her swimsuit.

Nick also froze at what he was seeing, never in his life would he have expected this.

Rue had just ripped off Misty's bikini top, exposing her in front of Nick, luckily no one else was looking.

""What the hell…" They were both about to complain, but the Shiny Pokemon wasn't finished and she pushed Misty on top of Nick, knocking them both to the ground.

"Arbok" (Now you can fight for dominance) In the culture and customs of the Arbok, in addition to using the designs on their front chest to intimidate their enemies, when two Arbok were going to mate and after testing each other in battle, the female had to show the markings on her chest to the male to prove his bravery and then they had to compete during intercourse.

""..."" It should be noted that both humans did not know how to react for a few moments.

4