04- Moo!
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is no escaping him now. He's always angry at something. Lou never really saw him in a mood other than angry. Last night was an exception because he seemed a little drunk. He bumped into a cabinet and somehow the cabinet fell on him and wounded him. He bled from his collision as the cabinet was heavy and in his drunken stupor he panicked.

"I apologize President Anders I was in the parking area. I didn't know you'd need me so-" lou tried to explain but he interrupted her again.

"Whatever. Don't repeat this again." He dismissed her explanation. "Here take my keys and drive me home. I can't really drive because I can't move my arm properly." He ordered her.

'Doesn't he have a driver? Why does he want me to drive and it'll consume so much of my time to first take him to his apartment and then then take a taxi back to the office to get my car and go home.'

'I really wish I didn't went over to his place yesterday.'

LAST NIGHT

'What was his passcode again ahhhh. Even his door is annoying me. Is it 4-5-6 what was the last digit. Oh yes 0. It's 0 like my patience right now.'

*Beep. Opens*

'Why is it so dark in here. Where is he?.'

"PRESIDENT ANDERS! I'M HERE. WHERE ARE YOU?" I stumble slowly into his apartment. I should find a light switch. Where was it again? 

Lou tries to find the switch by touching the wall. She found one after a few minutes. The moment the light turned on, she got the shock of her life.

The apartment was thrashed. There were literal shards of wine glasses and furniture was thrown everywhere.

'WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IN HERE' Lou thought to herself. 'Where is Nathan? Where could he be'

At that moment when she was trying to just process the scene infront of her she heard something fell on the floor from the bedroom. She rushed towards the source of the sound while dodging the wreck that was made on the floor.

"President oh are you alright? What happened out there and why did you fall?" She asked with some worry in her voice. She bent down to help him get up on his feet. He was still drunk and there was a huge blood patch on his right shoulder and back.

When she helped him up and made him sit on the bed  he suddenly looked into her eyes with his dark gaze which made her shiver a little. This was the first time she saw him this close. She couldn't deny that he was handsome. Well the most handsome person she ever laid her eyes on but right now the disheveled version of him was even better, with his hair all messed up. 

He slowly lifted his fingers and put them on her cheek. Lou was so shocked that she didn't know what to do. She froze up and her mind went completely blank. In normal circumstances she would have shoved him back but right now she could not even avert her eyes from his soul piercing gaze. 

"rhy fidnt tu bhait por mnwe MOO" He uttered in a slur with his deep voice.

These words confused her so much she came out of her trance and her senses snapped back.

"What did you say?" She asked in her confused state.

'Did I just hear him MOO!? What the hell?' 

"Please stay. I really need you right now" He said again but she could understand it this time.

Before she could enquire some more he shut his eyes and fell forward on her shoulder. He passed out like that.

Lou was having the worst headache by now and all she could think about was what caused such a situation to even arise. 

She first found the first aid and helped him clean his wound and take off his blood soaked shirt and replaced it with a fresh one. She wondered if she should call a doctor or not but then she remembered that he despises them and if she did that would definitely be the end of her, so she bandaged it herself. She's quite skilled in that so no worries.

She cleaned his living room from all the glass shards.  After cleaning she was just having a glass of water when she heard him trying to get up from bed. So she took a glass of water for him and went inside the room. He was now sitting up and his face was crinkled up in pain.

"President how are you feeling now?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Maybe we should go see a doctor." She then added.

"I don't need a doctor. They're no help. Why-why are you here and- ugh my head hurts?" Nathan complained.

"You called me and it sounded like you had an accident so I came" Lou explained.

"Oh I called you? Okay. You should leave now. I'll be fine." as he said that there was a loud thunder outside and Lou jumped a little and even started to shake. 

Nathan noticed that and tried to stand up like he remembered something but he couldn't as his head spun too much and he almost fell down.

Note: Has anyone listened to MOO by doja cat. It's fire haha. Is Nasty Nathan trouble? what do you think? I hope you're enjoying reading this.

XOXO

1