Chapter 96 Monki At 100%
82 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 RB Chapter 96 Monki At 100%

The sound of leaves being trampled underneath a few people's feet was heard. The place was quiet except for the steps of those few people. Occasionally, their figures would be illuminated when they passed through a rare beam of sunlight which had managed to make its way to the ground. Their brown skin glistened when the ray of sunlight fell not their bodies. Their skin appeared to be coated in oil.

They were moving at a moderate jogging speed, scrutinizing their surroundings with every step to see if any yellow monkeys were around. 

Fumu was leading the way and his usual grin was on his face, but their was another tiny addition, an anticipatory expression. Ntusi was directly behind him, with the other two bringing up the rear in single file. No one tried to initiate any speech as they had to be cautious!

Fumu could feel the other's heartbeats. Their hearts were pounding against their chests on fear, and any small rustle of the leaves was enough to attract their attention. If they didn't have a greater fear of him, they might not have followed him inside.

'These fools! They think that staying ignorant of the world is the way to go...no! Those city dwelling humans are developing, moving further than us! This is my chance! After this mission, I won't go back!' He treated all of them with contempt! 

He was born with a curious mind, while all the other kids were just learning to fight, he was creating new moves for himself. He was also inquisitive, asking about every little thing, annoying the villagers and his parents to no end! After taking his first trip out of the village, he had been blown away by the boundless world and all the things he still didn't know about it! This was his second outing and he wanted to form a connection with some city dwellers.

They had circled around the battle and entered the plantation from another direction. They were proceeding towards the center. 

------

"Mmmmm!" A groan came from Chloe's back at this time causing her expression to brighten up. Eric was awake!

"Eric!" She called softly.

Eric was feeling lethargic. His entire body felt weak. He had used up a lot of energy.

Chloe crouched and let him down, but his legs were wobbly and he almost fell but she turned around and steadied him. Their faces were only a few inches away from each other and Eric even caught her unique flowery scent in his nostrils.

"Thanks."  He moved away from her. Her scent was causing a heat to rise up in his body, and uncontrollable urges to be birthed in his mind.

"What's up?" He asked as his gaze finally roamed his surroundings.

What attracted his gaze first was miss Njibwa crunching near Mugumivu and bowling her eyes out.

'Is he dead?' He wondered but he didn't care too much since he wasn't close with to the guy.

Monki felt a prickly feeling invade his chest when he saw her shedding tears for another. His chest rose and fell as he took in deep breaths to try and contain the rage in his mind.

"Hey! Boy! You are finally awake! You are the one who led us into this mess!" He decided to vent all his rage on Eric. If Chloe wasn't nearby, he would have torn the boy to pieces!

"Am I your leader? If you wanted, you could have chosen not to follow, everyone has free will here...right?" Eric's eyes narrowed when he saw their gazes of dissatisfaction. He had to make it clear to them, if they still chose to blame him, then he would show them that he could be pretty ruthless.

"He's right, we never forced any of you." Chloe supported, rendering them speechless. Though, both were right.

"But still..." Monki didn't want to let go, but had to.

"I am going to show these monkeys that I am not that simple!" He shouted before picking up his pole and moving towards the center of the forest. That caused all the monkeys to shift their attention towards him. He decided that he was going to use his full power! Energy wastage, that didn't matter, he would just feast on the monkeys themselves!

'My genes have always been something I have hated, why did I have to be born in a monkey family? Why didn't I become born in the Kizike family...'

His frame started getting taller with each step he took...

'I wanted to be strong, like Mugumivu...'

His clothes burst at the seams...

'Njibwa, I have always liked you from the first moment I saw you, following you around, becoming your friend, I even knew that you have always liked burly men. I tried to add genes to my genetic slots which could make me possess more muscle mass, but...'

A tear slid down his furry cheeks and dropped to the ground...

'...they were recessive. The monkey genes suppressed them and I could only activate them consciously when I wanted them. That pained me! I cried a lot when you always followed Mugumivu around like a lovestruck fool...'

(Boom!) The ground shattered with this latest step creating a crater and cracks.

'...but, I am going to blaze and show you my power here and now!'

His brown eyes became firm to the point of scorching! He felt the staff in his hands become lighter. It was due to his increased strength.

His body height had increased to almost five meters and his chiseled fur-covered chest was peaking out of the rags of his shirt. He raised his head and decided to let out some of the bottled emotions out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" His scream made all the lifeforms in the vicinity terrified!

'Such power!' Eric was shocked!

"Monkeys, I hope you stay numerous, I need to let off some steam and if you become annihilated too fast, then...that wouldn't be good,now would it?" Monki shouted. He had sped up his body's metabolism, couples with energy channeling and the abilities provided by his genetic slots, he became monstrous! 

He flipped a piece of yellow furred leg from the ground with his pole into the air and caught it in his right arm. He brought it to his large mouth and bit off large chunks which he swallowed without even chewing!

'They will become the fuel of my rage!'

-----

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What happened to this human?" All the four monkeys with closed eyes were jumping around startling the one watching the plant in their middle.

"What is it?" It asked without moving a muscle.

"This human might have activated additional genetic abilities! His strength has reached a terrifying level!" One of the monkeys said, shock thick in its voice.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" That scream made all of them jump up, even the one which had been watching the plant!

At its point of origin, everything had vibrated intensely, causing cracks in the sound!

All the four monkeys, had a brown furred creature, reaching the height and width of a normal gorilla in their sights, which they were sharing with the monkeys at the scene. It was holding a pole in its left hand and devouring a body part of one of the fallen monkeys. It had thick bulging muscles, and just one of its arms had the same width as that of one of these monkey's entire bodies

"Block it! Make sure it never reaches this region! If you can, leave all those humans a way out!" The yellow furred monkey shouted in a high pitched voice. It had sensed a threat to its life! It even took a few extra looks at its treasure.

'When is it going to mature?' 

-----

"Mugumivu, something like that isn't enough to kill a big fellow like you, so get the hell up and help me push through these monkeys! We are going to head straight to the center and teach their leader, if its there, a lesson it will never forget!" Monki's voice was deep, any single world alone was accompanied by vibrations in the air the moment it came out of his mouth.

'Let me first try out this power.' He thought. He moved the pole above his shoulder diagonally, holding one of the ends. His grip tightened and his blood vessels close to the skin became more pronounced.

"Mmmm!" He slashed down the pole with such force that the air exploded the moment it started moving! The pole even curved back due to the air resistance!

'I can feel a tiny resistance in the air.' That thought passed through his mind before sparks appeared in front of the pole due to the friction with the air causing a red trail behind it.

(Boom!) The moment he swung, the pole had practically vanished in the vision of all the life forms and only appeared once again after he completed it.

After the completion of the slash, everything went silent, before something exploded!

A thin diagonal line appeared on the banana plantation in front, not to mention all the monkeys in the direction of the slash! The top potion of the plant slid off and a crack appeared in the ground all the to his feet before an explosion rocked the area where the slash had ended!

Eric felt his ears ringing! The sonic boom and explosion had temporary robbed him of his hearing.

TRIVIA

Monki's current combination of genetic ability and energy channeling makes him the strongest, out of all my characters. All of his genetic slots are filled with genes related to strength enhancement! From his cells to his bones and muscles, everything has been enhanced to such a level that list terrifying! For a short while, he can even surpass the limits if his body! Among all the characters I have introduced up to now, he is the strongest, in the category of pure strength.

3