Chapter 161 Plot
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

             RB Chapter 161 Plot

The man had brown hair cascading down his back and a silver spear was at his side, having been forcefully planted in the floor, causing it to crack. The man's eyes were open, and while he tapped, he scanned the people at the table one by one, his brown eyes showing a storm of emotions being forcefully held back from exploding out.

Since the beginning of the war and the rejection from Eric's team, Monki had been very irritable. He hadn't shown his unhinged side to the public, but his surbodinates, the remnants still loyal to his clan had faced beatings, some even driven to death. He was almost on the verge of becoming crazy, scaring most into searching for ways to run away from the clan. Many had defaulted in the past few days.

"Yes Sir! Everything has been set up perfectly." Someone answered, hurrying over his words so that he could go back to being unnoticeable.

"What about that person who helped us, scurrying around in the shadows, not showing his face?" Once again he asked. His tapping motion never stopping, applying a faint pressure on all those at the table.

"No, he's very cautious. We haven't managed to find ou-"

Bang! Crunch!

The man had been at Monki's left. Before he had even finished his report, his vision became blurry before he felt his jaws cracking and being thrown out of his chair. Blood splattered on the wall behind as the spear which had been at the side, was now in Monki's hands.

Blood drops now coated the long staff and the person who had been occupying the left seat now had his brains splattered on the wall. The chair had also not managed to survive, having broken into multiple pieces.

Monki had a grin, leveled on all the others, not even gazing at his handiwork. They all started trembling in their seats whether they were man or woman.

"The man who secretly provided some of the things needed for my plan is probably someone from those organisations which want to deal with us, remnants of the ten clans. How could he have failed to deduce that? Tell me." Monki asked, bringing the shaft to his lips and kicking off the blood drops.

"Tell whoever the rat in the shadows is, this...I will only accept their help this one time. If they try to take me down by helping another, I will search and slaughter them myself." He said, causing all to nod along.

"Since all the preparations are complete, we need bait. Who here has an idea on how to get the bait and what the bait should be?" Monki asked.

"If I don't see ideas flying around, I will randomly start killing you, one by one." After a few minutes of silence he threatened.

"Young master, they have been together lately hunting in the wilderness..." 

Monki glared at the woman who had stood. She was a bit far from him, but the spear could fly over at any time. She looked at it with terror, but mustered up her courage to continue.

"...now that they have entered the underground city, we might have plenty of chances to get one as bait." She said.

"I know that! What I want to know is how you are going to capture the bait." Monki once again started tapping at the table irritation creeping in.

"We shall find a way to split them up when they make their way out of the building and then capture one." She said.

"Good plan. I hope you manage to pull it off. If I am disappointed, everyone seated at this table will die!"

'Those three brats...mostly that blue eyed boy...I will make you pay for humiliating me. Should I kill the bait in front of him, to enrage him? Hahahaha...so many enticing ways to bring despair!' Having such thoughts caused a malevolent grin to appear on his face. He abruptly, and without any warning, smashed down with the spear using only a single hand and caused the poor table to break into two separate parts. All the minions on the table jumped up as if they had been struck by lightning.

-----

"Mistress, I have obtained news that Monki's goons might put the plan into motion tomorrow." A person abruptly burst into the room without even waiting for the sliding door to fully open.

The person who had burst in had been one of the three women who had been standing behind Sally in the presence of Eric's group of four during the afternoon.

"We won't do anything." Sally said without raising her gaze. She was seating on a sofa in her night gown with her legs curled up. As always, she was staring at a hologram.

"Why? I thought they were your acquaintances." The woman asked, her voice alone containing her puzzlement.

"Have you heard what led to this enmity?" Sally raised her eyes and asked.

"Yes, apparently Monki was denied a place among their group. He has been mumbling about it to almost everyone, and the news has spread." She answered.

"I, too was rejected. I already gave them a warning. Even though I think logically Leni, I also have my pride. I can't stomach someone stepping on it." Sally explained calmly.

"Besides, if they are as strong as I believe them to be, they won't die...except Elena and Leah. But that would also allow them growth."

"Leni, you should remember, they are the strongest competition. If Monki manages to take them down, then that would be good too." After saying her piece, Sally shifted her attention bact to the holographic screen floating in front of her.

Leni wanted to say more but wisely chose to leave her mistress. Sally wasn't one to change her mind easily.

'I hope you survive this plot. We might have times when we will need to work together in the future. Monki is an idiot and Mugumivu has already taken a path. He won't help the rest of us only Njibwa.' After Leni left, Sally raised her gaze to the ceiling.

1