Cave
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Short Episode.)

The camera opens up to dark cave then a light flickers on. It's Wolf holding a flick lighter. The lighter has a wolf engraved on the front. She looks over to Snake who gets up.

Wolf:"You okay?"

Snake:"Yeah. It's really dark in here."

Wolf pulls out here backpack and looks through it and finds a flare. She lights it and the whole place lights up. Wolf hands the flare to Snake and he grabs it and takes the lead. After a while of crawling and walking through the cavern. They come to an underground lake. Then they heard buzzing and look up to see an hole in the roof and a swarm of wasps flying in. They start to fly around them and Wolf and Snake jump into the lake. When they reach the surface they hear a voice.

Pain:"I've caught you two at last." *Snake and Wolf climb onto a rock.* "We are the sons of The Boss." *A man appears from the swarm of wasps.*"...I am The Pain.. I will guide you to a world pf anguish beyond your imagination..." *Snake and Wolf pull out their weapons. And The wasp swarm forms around his arms.* "Let's get started!"

(I'm not gonna write this boss fight.)

After the boss fight. The Pain looks at himself.

Pain:"..the pain...the pain!" *He falls on his back and explodes. A bunch of dead wasps fall into the water.*

Wolf and Snake make their way through the cave. They final exit the cave. They hear something above them and they back up and looks up. Flying platforms fly over head. They move on a head and come to a river. They keep walking. After a while of walking and avoiding flying platforms they come to a warehouse. They stop and grab their binoculars and look ahead. They see Sokolov. The Volgin and EVA come around a corner. Volgin shocks EVA and she screams in pain and falls over. Volgin grabs EVA and gropes and shocks her. Then he released her. Then they see Ocelot and a soldier pushes Sokolov to him. Ocelot aims his revolver and Sokolov. He puts one bullet in it and grabs his other. He starts to flip around his guns and shoot them at sokolov. Then The Boss comes and grabs the revolver and shoots the one bullet into the water. They hear volgin laugh. The soldier brings Sokolov inside. Voglin punches the wall multiple times and cracks it leaving a big dent. Then some old man comes out in a wheelchair with no one pushing him. The a man appears behind the old man. Then he starts to run across the water and jump around buildings. It starts to rain and Volgin walks to EVA. Volgin walks inside the building and EVA follows him. Then is stops raining and The Boss walks inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                    9-18-2021

1