Chapter 12 – Plan to meet
5.5k 6 164
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, what do you think about this school?” I asked Kuroka and Tsura that sat in front of me to eat their lunch.

It was time to eat lunch so we were in the cafeteria together to get one. To my surprise, Kuroka has hidden her cat feature and acted like a normal human in this school.

Also, why did she use Toujou as her family name?! Koneko would instantly know about you!

Well, not that I tried to hide the fact that we are youkai though. I just wanted to observe the situation for a while.

When we were introduced to our class, I sensed a devil inside the class that turned out to be Issei. Well, Asia was not in the class yet, so Issei must have just been killed yesterday or 2 days ago. I forgot the detail though.

“Well~ This school reeks of devils nya~” Answered Kuroka.

Damn, that nya, in the end, was so cute. She got that habit after she lived with Magari for a year. At first, I was surprised and thought that it was strange, but now I accepted it as cute~

“Kuroka, this is devil's school. That’s why it reeks of the devil and that’s also why we hide our aura using Senjutsu.” Added Tsura.

“But~ Young master didn’t use any Senjutsu to hide his aura nya~ What can you say about that!”

“Young master is half-human! Right now he’s in his human form so he didn’t emit any kind of aura!”

Seeing their exchange, I chuckled a little and mediate them.

“Tsura was not wrong, Kuroka. But I did use a Senjutsu to hide my sacred gear you know?”

“Is that so? I don’t notice it nya~”

We chatted while eating our lunch that was served on the table by Tsura. We just talked about a random thing before finally, I heard a commotion that came from behind me.

Kuroka and Tsura turned towards the source of the commotion before they quickly lost their interest and focused on their meal again. I, who loved fun things, turned around to look at what was causing such commotion.

There, I saw 4 people enter the cafeteria. Walked in the front were 2 girls, one with bright red hair while the other has short hair and wearing glasses. I recognize them as Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri, the heiress of satans. They were beautiful, that I admit. But, somehow, or for other reasons, I like eastern beauty like Kuroka and Tsura more than them.

Walking behind them were their respective queens, Himejima Akeno and Shinra Tsubaki. Both are eastern beauty and my type, well they are everyone's type I guess.

I too quickly lost interest in them and continue my meal while chatting with Kuroka and Tsura again. While chatting, I suddenly thought about Asia. If she was not in Issei’s class yet, that means she’s still alive right?

If I remember correctly, she would be killed around 2 or 3 days after Issei was reincarnated as a devil. I forgot the exact time but I thought that timeframe is correct.

I did note all important events that will be happening in the DxD world when I was a child, but right now I mostly forgot about the small event that was not written in my note. I just brushed those small events as not important at all.

“Excuse me, you are the new transfer student, Nura Riku, Toujou Kuroka, and Yuki Tsura, right?” I noticed a new voice that came from my right and looked over the source of the voice.

Standing there is the student council president and Sitri clan next head, Sona Sitri alongside her queen. Hmm, could it be that she realized our identity? Well, that doesn’t matter.

“Yes, do you need something from us?” I asked while giving my best smile to her. I saw her expression change for a second but she quickly recover and put on a stoic expression again.

‘Hoo~ A tough nut to crack huh?’ I thought in my mind.

“Yes, I hope to talk with the three of you. Can you visit the student council room after school?” Asked Sona while she fixed her glasses with her right hand.

Tsura was about to refuse but I stopped her and answered Sona. “Sure~ It’s such an honor to be invited by a beautiful girl like you~”

I tried to jest with her but she just nodded her head and answered. “Alright. I will wait for you in the student council room. Should I ask Tsubaki to pick you up after school? You are just transferred here so I guess you don’t know the layout of this school yet.”

“Please do so.”

“Well then, please excuse me.”

After Sona finished with what she wanted, she excused herself with a small bow and walked away. My gaze followed Sona's track until finally, Kuroka said.

“So, what are you going to do, Young Master~ I guess you wanted to pull a prank on her, nya~?” I looked at Kuroka who has a sly smile on her face and answered her.

“Oh, of course. What should we do, I wonder~” a sly grin crept on my face as I heard Tsura let out a sigh beside me.

***

Inside the student council room, Sona Sitri sat on the chair behind the table and her peerage stood neatly in front of her. She turned to look at her queen and asked

“Tsubaki, do you find anything about them? To have 3 transferred students in this school at once is suspicious. And all of them are in the same class as Rias’s new pawn, Hyoudou Issei.”

“Yes.” Tsubaki picked a stack of paper that was laid on the table and reported her finding.

“I managed to find out that Toujou Kuroka is indeed what we suspected her to be. She’s the former SS-Class Stray from seven years ago. She was supposed to be under Youkai protection but now she’s here without us knowing what her reason is.”

Sona furrowed her brows as she said. “Continue.”

Tsubaki nodded her head and flipped the paper and continued her explanation.

“I suspected Nura Riku as a youkai, but his aura and energy are that of a human. Yuki Tsura on another hand, is a youkai. We only managed to find that in our limited time, so I suggested being careful when dealing with them later, Kaichou.”

Sona nodded her head and looked over the window in the student council's room as she muttered.

“Who are you? What’s your reason for being in this school?”



Author Here~

More than 50 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Fate Hydrax

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Andrew Lagasse
- Aaron Royal
- Tempest1618
- Bjørn Mortensen
- Eduardo Tolentino
- Lumn

164