Chapter 15 – The Reason and New Home
5.6k 8 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked out of the school with Kuroka and Tsura beside me. After playing with the devils, I thought that maybe I will have to stretch myself and give a little punishment for Tsura because of her mistake that lead the devils to be certain of our origins.

"What should we do nya~ young master? I think the devils were suspicious of your origin and starting to investigate it because of earlier nya~" Kuroka asked me as she took my right arm and bury it in her breast.

Tsura who saw what Kuroka did just frowned in displeasure but she didn't say anything. Strange, she usually told Kuroka to back away from me. Was it because she felt guilty because of her blunder earlier?

"We will do nothing. I don't even care if they know my identity, just feeling a little bit disappointed because they didn't realize my real identity when both of you are calling me young master. Did they do their job properly?" I answered Kuroka with a smile on my face.

"Is that so nya~? You heard him, Tsura. So don't feel so down because of that nya!" Kuroka release my arms and walked normally beside me.

'She wanted to console Tsura with her question, she anticipated my answer and use that to make Tsura go back to her feet again. Good job, Kuroka'

"Don't worry too much about it, Tsura. We all make a mistake. What's important is to not repeat the same mistake twice." I added Kuroka's word to make Tsura feel better.

"Yes, but I still make you disappointed with that, young master. I've promised to live to your expectation and control my power but I failed. My power leaked out just because of that woman calling you with prefix kun, I failed you, young master!"

I smacked Tsura's head with my fist and made her yelp in surprise. "Ouch!" with my hand still in her head, I patted her head and console her.

"Don't be stupid, your control over your power is good enough." Because of my flirtatious tone, Tsura blushes and lowered her head while muttering.

"…yes."

"Now that's settled~ Young master, should we check our new apartment room nya? I heard from Setsuna-san that they bought us an apartment near here nya!"

"Let's check it then."

We walked for a while and arrived at the apartment that Setsuna prepared for us. How could I say it, the apartment that she prepared was.

"It's big." Said Tsura who managed to calm herself again after walking for a while.

"Indeed nya."

"How about we enter it? I have the key to our room with me." I said as I entered the apartment.

The apartment was around 18 floors high with around 20 rooms on each floor. Our room was on the 15th floor, the first room on the right of the elevator.

I didn't say this to both of them, but Setsuna just bought us a room.

We've arrived in front of our room and I opened it with the key that Setsuna gave me. We were surprised because the room was big enough for three of us to live in, so that's the reason why Setsuna only bought us one room?

"Yosh, let's look around this room!" I said to the two girls which they answered with a really high spirit.

"Yes!!"

"Yes nya!!"

I entered the room and looked around the room. I saw that the kitchen alongside the guest and living room were in the same room right after we walked the hallway. The dining room was also in front of the kitchen so it's convenient.

I named the room an all-purpose room in my mind and looked around the room. There were 2 doors on the right side and 1 door on the left side of the room. There is also a veranda that was separated from the room with a window panel.

"Young master, we will check this room nya!" Said Kuroka while she went to the door on the left.

"I will follow Kuroka, young master." Added Tsura as she followed Kuroka.

They opened the door and went inside the room, leaving me alone.

"Well, I guess I will check the right side of the door." I muttered and walked towards the first door on the right.

I opened the room and looked around to see the details of the room. Unsurprisingly, the room beyond the door that I opened was a dressing room and shower room with a big bathtub inside. The bathtub was so big that it could fit three of us going inside together.

I closed the door behind me and try to turn to make sure that the water could flow. Well, they are all fine and I exited the room to see the second one.

I opened the second door and was greeted by a room with a big mirror and sink. Under the sink was a washing machine and right across the mirror was a stack of baskets to keep the dirty clothes. Like earlier, I turned on the sink to make sure that the water flow with no problem.

There is one more door that leads into the toilet inside the second room with a standard japan toilet installed.

I exited the room and went to the veranda by opening the glass panel which turned out to be a sliding door. The veranda was not too big, but enough to put some flower cases and hang laundry. Satisfied with the room, I nodded my head and realize something.

'If 2 doors on the right were shower room and the other is washing room and toilet, doesn't that mean there is only 1 bedroom on the left?'

I went back to the all-purpose room and closed the sliding door behind me. I looked at the only door on the left side of the room and gulped my saliva.

'They didn't come out from the room since they entered it. Did something happen? Or are they waiting for me to enter the room?'

I walked to the door and put my hand on the handle, hesitating a little whether I open the door or wait for them to open it themselves.

'Ah, screw it! 7 years ago Tsura said that I need to wait until we are adult to do it, and now that I've turned into a splendid adult I don't need to wait anymore right?'

I opened the door with no hesitation and entered it. As I've guessed, the door leads into a bedroom that was painted white. In the middle of the bathroom was a king-sized bed that could be used by three of us together with some space left.

But, right now I can't really appreciate the bedroom, because my gaze was locked by two beauty that lay on top of the bed.

"Young master, you finally entered the room nya~" Said Kuroka in a sultry voice.

"We've been waiting, young master." Added Tsura.

The reason why my gaze was focused on them was that they only wear their underwear while laying on the bed!

I see, so they are waiting for me to make my move, huh. Youkai matured at age of 14. My Youkai form also stopped growing when I hit 14 so it's fine, right? Tsura was 18 this year and Kuroka was ... let's not talk about her but she's older than Tsura for sure.

It's my fault huh, I said that I will hold Tsura when she's an adult but I make her wait for 4 years. I need to make sure to love her enough to return those 4 years.

I approached them, climbing on the bed between them, and said with a smile.

"Both of you are beautiful."



Author Here~

More than 50 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Noob Gamer
- Linus Name

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Primordi
- Zero_Requiem

156