Chapter 80 – Future Plan
2.7k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kubinashi and Aotabo kept fighting the remaining two fallen angels while we were drinking sake and eating snacks on the street.

I’ve been spreading my senjutsu since the battle ended, and I realized that Grayfia and Sona didn’t actually come back to the Underworld and they made their way here.

I couldn’t feel Sona’s peerage or the others, so those two were the only ones who stayed on Earth after they sent back the others.

Back to the fight, Aotabo had a rather hard time because he only used his physical power to fight the fallen angels. Kubinashi used his fear because his string was cut when he didn’t use it, so now he had a better standing compared to Aotabo.

Kubinashi’s opponent had his wings cut with string, and so he can’t fly away from Kubinashi.

“How can a youkai be this strong! It’s impossible!” Shouted Kubinashi’s opponent as he made a light spear above his head and fired it at Kubinashi’s head.

Kubinashi’s head flew away and tied his opponent’s body with his string. A second later, the string had a black aura surrounding it and the fallen’s body was cut apart.

“Idiot.” I said as I drank sake from the cup in my hand. Tsura and Kuroka sat on my sides, Tsura on my left and Kuroka on my right.

Hagoromo Gitsune was also partying with her Hyakki Yakkou not far from us. Because we were in the residency area, there were a lot of houses to loot and they took cups from those houses to drink their sake.

They were also having a drink while pouring sake on my cup occasionally.

“Indeed nya, he’s an idiot!” Exclaimed Kuroka as she raised the cup in her hand. Her face had reddened, it was the sign that she was drunk.

Fortunately, she was wearing Kuoh Uniform, if she wore her Kimono, I bet her clothes were now in disarray, and her breast will be visible.

Tsura who drank silently on my left just nodded her head and then she looked at Aotabo’s fight. Tsura had a higher tolerance of alcohol compared to Kuroka, so she was not drunk from the Youkai Sake.

As we were drinking and watching Aotabo punching the fallen angel, Kubinashi made his way over to us while cleaning the blood that was sticking on his face.

“Riku-sama, I’m done. He’s stronger than I thought, but not as strong as Youkai that mastered Fear.”

Kejoro approached Kubinashi from the crowd and brought him a towel that she got from the mansion. Kubinashi thanked Kejoro and they sat right behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and said, “He’s just 6 winged fallen angels, wait until you meet someone with strong power.”

Kubinashi nodded his flying head and smiled, “I see, so I shouldn’t be cocky, I understand.”

Kejoro served him with a cup of sake and poured the sake from the bottle on his side. I smiled in understanding looking at them like that, having my subordinates having their time made me smile too.

‘I have been blessed with two lovers myself, and I am happy with that. Well, it would be better if she agreed to join though.’ I looked at Hagoromo Gitsune as I thought that.

The fight between Aotabo and the fallen had reached its climax. At the same time, Grayfia and Sona arrived and they were looking around in surprise.

I didn’t blame them. They were expecting a war going on, but what they see was a youkai having a party while shouting loudly. Not only that, one youkai was fighting a six-winged fallen angel with a feral smile on his face.

“What’s going on here? What about the war?!” Asked Grayfia. She was half-shouting because she was still surprised, but she was able to hide it well under her stoic expression.

They approached me and I looked at them with my chin raised, “Oh, it’s over. Look at there.”

I turned my gaze towards Kokabiel’s body. Grayfia and Sona followed my gaze and Grayfia's eyes narrowed while Sona was surprised to the point her glasses slide down her face. She was able to catch it with her hand, but her mouth was opened wide.

“Kokabiel? The cadre of Grigori?!” Exclaimed Sona as she put her glasses back on her face.

I was a little bit offended when she recognized Kokabiel immediately. She didn’t recognize me on our first meeting, but why did she recognize a guy like Kokabiel at first glance? His wings were severed, so he had no obvious feature besides his ears to be known as Kokabiel.

“You killed him?” Asked Grayfia. “This could lead to the war between the fallen angels and the devils!”

I looked at Grayfia with a look that told her ‘Are you stupid?’ as I shrugged my shoulder and shook my head. Grayfia understood it. Her stoic expression almost crumbled from her face, but she took a deep sigh and asked.

“Can you explain this to me?”

I didn’t answer, but I only looked at Sona. Grayfia then looked at Sona too. At first, she didn’t understand what I meant, but then her eyes widened.

“Old crow visited your apartment … I thought you were talking about a youkai, so it was Kokabiel?”

My smile fell from my face as I facepalmed. How could she think that Kokabiel visited my apartment? Indeed, he’s an old crow, but there was no way Kokabiel was brave enough to visit my apartment.

“Azazel?” Asked Grayfia as she looked at me.

Finally, someone who understood it. I thought Sona was pretty smart, but it seems her intelligence was still below those with a lot of experience.

I snapped my finger and then smiled at Grayfia, “Indeed, Azazel. It was before Sirzechs visited me. However, I must say that both of them were pretty stubborn. They are aiming at the same thing, but they never met with each other to discuss it directly. I know that the politics are shit, but at least they could meet in secret, right?”

I purposely threw a clue. If they didn’t get it, then that was it. Not only that, the things that I was looking for were not here. It seems I need to have a trip again to the Vatican to borrow one of the shards to find it myself.

Or, I could make a trip across the country with Masaomi to find the other shards. That would serve as time killer too until the peace conference if there is any.

Fortunately, Grayfia understood what I meant and she nodded her head.

“I see, thank you for your information. I will  excuse myself now.” She bowed her head at me and then turned away.

Sona was confused, but then she choose to follow Grayfia.

The fight between Aotabo and the fallen angel had yet to end. Aotabo was enjoying himself, but it took too long.

“Aotabo, stop playing around and end this.” Kurotabo who sat beside Kubinashi shouted at Aotabo.

“I know!” Aotabo replied the shout with a shout and then he grabbed the skull necklace on his neck. “I don’t want to do this, but you are strong.”

The skull necklace began to separate itself and then it was shrouded with the black smoke of Fear. The necklace flew around Aotabo, and then he kicked the ground to rush toward the fallen angels.

His speed was faster than earlier, and he punched the fallen angel in the face. The fallen angel’s head was separated from his head because of Aotabo’s punch. That was natural, his punch was imbued with his Fear, further enhancing his sturdy body.

Aotabo made his way towards us with a smile on his face as his necklace turned back to a normal skull necklace. We then continued our party until the sunset.

The war or rather a small war was settled with our victory. I got Grayfia understood that Azazel wanted peace, and it went well than I had expected.

Now, I will make a trip around the country and the world to find the shards. I had promised Vasco after all. And I hate someone who broke a promise.



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks for the Squad Leader!
- Kvaak
- TheRagFromTheCrag

78