Chapter 91 – A clue about Khaos Brigade
3k 1 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After talking about the details of the alliance, Touji exited the room and brought us the parchment to sign on.

The alliance between us could be summarized in four clauses.

First, each faction will help the other if the faction is attacked.

Second, we will share information and provide any information if the other faction asked about it. This only includes the information that was already known to the faction.

Third, Church and Heaven will provide Light Sword and Gun to East Youkai Faction in a reasonable amount. This will be active immediately and the Church will be allowed to keep the manufacturing method of those weapons a secret from the youkai.

Four, if there is any betrayer from each side, both factions will deal with them together. This is implemented to forge trust with each other and keep misinformation to minimal.

The ones who signed the alliance were me as the representative of Youkai, Gabriel as the representative of Heaven, and Vasco as the representative of the Church.

It was a small alliance between youkai and the holy factions, and this was enough. After signing the alliance, I added some bonuses to them.

“Grigori and Sirzechs wanted to form peace with the three factions. I think that they will agree to a peace conference if one of the leaders brought it up and invited the others.”

Clause two, information sharing. I gave them the information that I held in this meeting because I didn’t want them to change their mind. Now that the alliance between us was official, I didn’t need to hide this information anymore.

“Really?! I must tell my brother quickly!” Exclaimed Gabriel with a happy face.

Vasco smiled wryly while looking at me.

“You deliberately hid that information on purpose, didn’t you?”

Griselda also looked at me suspiciously, but I just shrugged my shoulder without answering them.

Touji approached Masaomi and was talking with him for a while. When he was done, Masaomi’s complexion was better and he was smiling all the time.

Because our goal in the Church was reached, I told them that we had something that we need to do. Gabriel thanked me for the information that I told them and we left the Church. We teleported to Kyoto to continue our purpose of finding Khaos Brigade’s base.

Kubinashi was curious why I choose to teleport to Kyoto instead of Kanto. I told him that we might as well tell Yasaka about Khaos Brigade so she could prepare herself.

We boldly entered Yasaka’s residence as I hid Kubinashi, Masaomi, and my presence with Fear. I didn’t want any old youkai in the west faction to find us, as that will cause something troublesome.

I had found Yasaka’s location, she was in the yard with Kunou so I made my way to the yard without stopping in some random place.

When we arrived at the yard, Yasaka was sitting on the terrace while watching Kunou practicing her Senjutsu. She held a teacup in her hand and a tray full of snacks was available on her right.

I gestured Kubinashi and Masaomi to say a bit away from Yasaka as I walked to her and sat on her right. As I sat, I took the snack on the tray, it was dorayaki and brought it to my mouth as I dispelled my Fear.

“Hmm, this is good.”

Yasaka was surprised by my sudden appearance, but she recovered rather quickly.

“It was not polite you know, taking other people's snacks without telling them.” Said Yasaka as she looked at me with a small smile on her face.

Kunou has also noticed my presence. She stopped her training, turned to me, and waved her hand.

I waved my hand back and told her to continue her training as I only stay here for a while. She nodded her head and continued her training, which was good.

“So, Riku-han. Why are you here?” Asked Yasaka as she tilted her head.

“You see…”

I then told Yasaka about the meeting of my old man yesterday. About Khaos Brigade and finally, I told her about the alliance that I forged with the Church earlier.

She was surprised but as a leader of the west youkai faction, she choose to keep silent about this matter for a while.

“Except for that alliance, what are you planning?”

Yasaka asked me in a worried tone. I guess I made her worried about me, huh.

“For now, I will visit a lot of places to find the base of the Khaos Brigade. They are bound to have a base or two on Earth, seeing this place was the meeting place of a lot of factions.”

I looked at the sky and bit the dorayaki after I said that. I had spread my senses to the limit since I left Kanto, I even activated it when I talked with Gabriel. But as of now, I haven’t found a place that screams ‘This is Khaos Brigade’s base’ near the place that I visited.

This will be a long journey, or rather this is bound to be.

“Why don’t you find the member of their organization instead of their base? That way you could find their base by following them.” Suggested Yasaka.

“I know about that, but there is … oh”

In the middle of my sentence, I realized something. That guy was a member of the Khaos Brigade, right? The devil who had a sick hobby of collecting Holy Maiden.

“It seems you realized something. But, are you okay?” Asked Yasaka with a worried tone.

I looked at Yasaka with a reassuring smile.

“I’m fine. But I need to go now. I have a Hakuryuukou that needs to be found.”

“Hakuryuukou?! Be careful, Riku-han. I will have a talk with Nurarihyon after this.”

I stood up and laughed at Yasaka.

“Hahahaha, feel free to talk with my old man. Then I will go.”

After leaving those words, I shrouded myself with Fear again and gone from that place. I exited Yasaka’s residence with Kubinashi and Masaomi.

“Riku-sama, what are you going to do now? It seems you got a clue from the talk with Yasaka-sama.” Asked Masaomi.

I just smiled at him and pulled out my phone. It was a flip model phone, and I didn’t use it too often.

This time, I need to make a call to someone as a debt collector. I dialed his number and put the phone near my ear.

“Yo, old crow. I need to take the compensation now.”

A second later, the voice of someone with as much freedom as my old man sounded from my phone.

“Oh, do tell me about it.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

64