Chapter 94 – First meeting in Shibatama Taishakuten Shrine
2.3k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We exited the bar and walked to Katsushika city, it was the location of the last place that I couldn’t feel.

I used the chance to look at the map when we found it on the street and managed to pinpoint the location of the blank area that was able to block my perception.

“Shrine?” Asked Kubinashi.

“Yes, a shrine called Shibatama Taishakuten. It was a shrine or rather temple that was known for its ornate carvings. The location that I couldn’t feel with my Senjutsu is that place. Also, if we are talking about the shrine, the possibility of the Supernatural entity that resides in one was reduced into three.”

Masaomi looked at me with a serious face.

“Five Principal Clans, Humans that hide from Supernatural, or Gods of Shinto.”

I nodded my head at him.

“Correct, but the Five Principal Clans are based in Kyoto. Gods of Shinto are unlikely to put something special in that shrine, so it’s down to two. Either earth god or humans.”

“Riku-sama, if the one who resides in that shrine was an earth god, then it will become troublesome.” Said Kubinashi as he frowned.

I looked at him with a curious expression.

To be honest, I never meet Earth God or even the gods that were born from the attachment of someplace in Japan. At least not yet. But those gods often popped one after another in Kubinashi’s world.

“If said Earth God was in the shrine where it was born, then it will surely be strong. Also, I have never met one in this world yet, so I thought that meeting Earth God in that shrine would be unlikely. With real Gods of Shinto in Japan, Earth God will have a low chance to be born, at least that’s what I know after getting knowledge from Kuroka-sama and Tsura-sama.”

“Is that so? I never realized that. But then, it only came down to one last possibility.”

I grinned as I looked at the shrine in the distance. It reeks of supernatural power now that I see it by myself, and there must be at least more than 10 people inside that place.

“So we hit our target on our first city? Talking about coincidence.” Said Masaomi as he fixed his suit.

No, I don’t think that it was a coincidence. My Sacred Gear must’ve led me into this. This broken-ass Sacred Gear was really broken. I am looking forward to its Balance Breaker. Who knows? Maybe I can defeat Super Devil with its Balance Breaker.

Let me correct, two of the three Super Devil. As the last one and the oldest one had a broken ability to cancel any Sacred Gear.

“I wonder about that.”

I turned into my youkai form and began to walk toward the shrine in the distance.

It has been half an hour after we are left the bar, and we had entered Katsushika City. The shrine was located near a river called the Edo River, so if we need to escape later, we can easily cross the river and hide.

That’s if we need to. I doubt that the one who made their base in Japan had the power to chase us out though.

“So, Riku-sama. Who do you think stayed in that shrine?” Asked Kubinashi as he cracked his fingers.

I summoned Nenekirimaru, rested its blade on my shoulder, and used my Fear to hide our presence.

“It’s the Hero Faction for sure. The humans who claimed themselves as Hero’s descendants and wanted to kill every supernatural being that bring harm to humans. They are just the bunches of people with Hero Complex.”

Masaomi who heard me looked at me while touching his chin with his right hand.

“That’s a bit troublesome, Riku-sama. I had a chance to meet the descendant of Joan d’Arc in my time as an Exorcist. And I must say, her Sacred Gear is simple, yet it’s strong. Not on the level of Longinus, but at least she can kill Mid-rank devil by herself. As a human, that’s impressive.”

“Mid-rank devil. If you compare it with the 6-winged crow that I killed at that time, how strong is Mid-rank devil?” Asked Kubinashi as he looked at Masaomi.

“I… don’t really know. But, Mid-rank devil should’ve been able to fight 6-winged fallen angels. Not in the equal ground, but they can give them a long fight depending on the devil.”

“Then I will have no problem.” Said Kubinashi with a grin.

We were eventually got closer to the Shrine and we had entered its vicinity. The area around the shrine had a different atmosphere from Tokyo.

Tokyo was filled with high buildings and the modern road while this area was filled with houses that looked like from the Edo era and the road was made from the pavement, not the usual asphalt.

“It’s nostalgic, seeing houses like these.” Muttered Kubinashi.

There were a lot of stalls that sell traditional snacks from Japan. They sold Ohagi, Natto, and the others.

Some of the stalls sold modern snacks though, so finding potato chips was not a problem.

I took one bag of potato chips from the stall silently, of course, the owner didn’t realize it.

“Riku-sama…” Said Kubinashi as he facepalmed when he realized a bag of potato chips in my hand.

Masaomi smiled wryly while looking at me, but he then turned serious as we arrived in front of the shrine.

I threw the remaining potato chips into my mouth and crumpled the bag before tossing it to the nearby trash bin.

“It seems they have not noticed us yet.” I licked my lips and lowered my hand that held Nenekirimaru to the side.

Masaomi pulled out a light sword that was used by Exorcists and held it in his right hand while Kubinashi tightened his string.

I erased the Fear that surrounded us and let out a pressure toward the shrine.

No matter how much I loved to sneak around the enemy’s base, this time I wanted to know who was inside this shrine before entering.

A few seconds later, a rather strange boy walked out of the shrine. He had blue hair and wearing a blue school uniform. But the strange thing was he also wore an ancient Chinese robe on top of his school uniform.

He held a spear in his right hand and looked at us calmly.

“Who are you?” The boy asked us with no hint of fear.

‘This is exceeding my expectation. To think I made a hit on my first try.’

I put my left hand inside my Kimono, raised my chin, and looked at the boy in front of me with a fearless smile.

“I am from a waste management agency, and I am here to dispose of trash.”

The boy in front of me narrowed his eyes and glared at me.

“Is that so? Then you come in the wrong place.”

He pointed his spear at me and the spear let out a holy aura that was even thicker than Excalibur Fragment.

“Because this place is cleaner than a garbage dump. As this place is the base of Hero.”

Thus was my first conversation with the leader of the Hero Faction, Cao Cao.


Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

64