Chapter 177 – Compensation
1.5k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ajuka immediately stood up and extended his hand toward me.

Demonic energy began to gather around his hand as he was about to attack me as soon as he saw Diodora on my shoulder, being encased in ice.

I had prepared myself and used Telos Karma to make his attack miss me, but there was suddenly an influx of demonic energy as Ajuka furrowed his eyebrows.

Without even thinking hard, I knew what he did. He used Kankara Formula, his specialized move.

That was interesting. Kankara Formula was predicting how I moved, but Telos Karma changed that possibility. Which one was stronger?

I threw the encased Diodora Astaroth to Serafall without saying anything and took out Nenekirimaru.

“E-eh!” Serafall let out a yelp, but she caught Diodora with no problem.

Surprisingly, Sirzechs didn’t move from his seat as he just sipped his tea.

‘Oi, stop him!’ I sent a signal with my eyes, but Sirzechs ignored me.

As I looked back at Ajuka, the energy in his hand had already gathered and was ready to fire at me.

“What did you do to my little brother?” He asked me seriously.

I shrugged my shoulders, “As I’ve said earlier… I got a terrorist with me.”

“Again… what do you mean by a terrorist?”

Oh, I forgot. Diodora was too careful to hide his move, and Ajuka was too busy to watch over Diodora.

I now know where the problem was, but it would take a long time to explain.

I turned to Sirzehcs. “Sirzechs, it’s time for you to speak.”

“Hmm? What do you mean?” He was still acting oblivious.

This guy, was he really serious about this?

Serafall was still looking around the ice and trying to find a way to melt it, but she was confused as she stroked her chin.

The ice was not magic after all; that was why she was confused.

Back to Sirzechs again, I calmly said. “This guy.” I pointed at Diodora Astaroth, “Was there, in the Vampire world, with Rizevim Lucifer and the other old devil.”

With the information that I just told them, even Sirzechs stopped moving, and Ajuka’s demonic energy was dispersed.

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah, ask Azazel if you didn’t believe me,” I spoke seriously and approached Diodora Astaroth, patting the ice lightly.

The situation had calmed down a little, and Ajuka lowered his hand. Thankfully he was able to be talked to, unlike some devils.

“Azazel and I went to the Vampire World earlier. Our goal was to save a certain vampire from being exploited by the Khaos Brigade. My old man was the one who managed to find the information about this vampire.”

I walked toward the table where they sat. The other Satan, Falbium Asmodeus, was sitting with his arm crossed without even glancing at me.

Sirzechs made a chair for me and put it between his and Serafall’s.

I sat down, and they sat down too. Serafall was still curious about the ice and looked at me with shining eyes.

“Should I explain all things first?” I asked them, and they nodded their heads.

“Well then…”

I began to explain how I went to the Vampire World with Azazel and Vali’s team. I also told them about how I found out that Rizevim was there, planning something with Marius Tepes.

Not only that, but I also told them about how I fought Rizevim and his attempt to summon the old devils, and Diodora Astaroth was among them.

I purposely let Ophis hidden from them. It would be foolish of me if I told them about Ophis. But I did tell them about Valerie Tepes, who had now in my mansion for some reason. She was really comfortable with my subordinates that she followed me back to the mansion.

I thought that she was with Azazel, but then… I found her energy in my mansion when I was showing Ophis her place at that time.

My story ended with me killing Rizevim. The Satans were surprised, especially Sirzechs and Ajuka, who knew Rizevim’s strength rivaling them.

“I see now,” Ajuka stated calmly. “I apologize for my brother’s behavior. Also, I thank you for not killing him. I will execute him myself.”

He was able to make a rational decision as a leader, which was good for me. I knew a bit about his personality; that was why I chose to get into his good side by bringing Diodora intact.

“Good. If you say that you will take revenge for him, I have no other choice but to fight you. I’m glad that such a thing could be avoided.”

I hadn’t recovered all my strength yet, so it was good that he didn’t lash out at me.

“No.” Ajuka smiled bitterly, “I understand that Khaos Brigade is a terrorist organization, and the Old Satan Faction is our enemy too. So… I can’t punish you for capturing a terrorist. Even though that terrorist is my little brother.”

“I see. Even I will not forgive my subordinate if they choose to betray me. That’s reasonable, I guess…”

“Now I see that we have no need to continue this meeting,” Sirzechs said seriously.

Falbium nodded his head, and Serafall exclaimed. “I guess so! We now know where the missing devils were! They are all dead!”

“Yes. This meeting is over then?”

Oh, so that was why they held the meeting?

Rizevim suddenly summoned a large number of devils from Underworld who were part of the Old Satan Faction. That was why the Satans were holding this meeting, as the devils that were on their watch list suddenly disappeared from the Underworld.

“Wait.” Ajuka stopped them, “We still have one thing that we need to talk about.”

He then looked at me, and now the Satans’ attention was on me.

“Oh, right.” Said Sirzechs.

“I almost forget about it!” Serafall shouted.

“Un.” Falbium, as usual, just nodded his head.

“Then there is no problem.” Ajuka spoke seriously. “What do you want as compensation?”

So that was it? Compensation for causing trouble.

‘What should I ask?’ I thought as a grin appeared on my face.



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

Big Thanks for the new Squad Leader!!
- James31292

33