Chapter 192 – Hagoromo Gitsune’s true strength
1.1k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I started the match, I used Meikyo Shisui to hide and not disturb the fight.

Four fighters were only looking at each other, trying to gauge the others’ strength.

The first one to make a move was Tobio. He called his Canis Lykaon. The wolf appeared beside him while holding a black sword in his mouth.

“Woof! Grrr!”

“It’s time to fight. Will you help me?” Asked Tobio as a scythe appeared in his hand.

“Woof!” Canis Lykaon answered with a bark.

Looking at them was Hagoromo Gitsune. She seemed interested in the wolf that Tobio called. Its aura was like Fear, but it was magical energy instead of Fear.

“Are you done preparing?” Asked Hagoromo Gitsune as she closed her fan.

“Yes, I am done.”

“How about you guys?” She asked again. This time, it was directed to Dulio and Diehauser.

Dulio’s hands were now covered with swirling wind. He used his Sacred Gear, Zenith Tempest. He could manipulate Element and Weather with that Sacred Gear, which was a cheat.

When I thought about it, almost everything in the DxD world was a cheat. Like the Thirteen Longinus, each of them had a broken ability.

In terms of rank, Zenith Tempest was ranked second, just below True Longinus. It could certainly injure even Hagoromo Gitsune if used by the right person, and Dulio was that right person.

He was the strongest in the church; even Vasco and Michael would admit that if I asked them.

In contrast to Dulio, who only created some swirling winds around his hands, and Tobio, who summoned his Longinus and scythe, Diehauser went all out from the beginning.

Demonic Energy appeared around his body, creating a purplish aura. The wind began to blow from Diehauser’s direction. It was a strong wind that even moved my hair.

Tobio covered his eyes with his left hand. Dulio created a wind barrier around his body, while Hagoromo Gitsune just stood calmly as the wind blew her hair.

She narrowed her eyes as Diehauser created Magic Circles aimed at her.

“I’m sorry, but you are the most dangerous one here. I also don’t know your ability, so forgive me for aiming at you first. Prepare yourself!” Shouted Diehauser.

A barrage of magic came out from the magic circles; all were aimed at Hagoromo Gitsune.

Seeing the barrage of Magic, the corner of Hagoromo Gitsune’s mouth lifted a little. She then swung her fan. It became big and sent a fury wind towards the magics direction.

The wind blocked the magics as they exploded in the sky. Some of the magics were even cut and disappeared.

Hagoromo Gitsune’s attack was infused by her Fear. As Diehauser acknowledged her as a threat, he subconsciously also feared her. That was why her Fear would take effect on Diehauser better.

“Oooh! What an attack from Diehauser Belial! However, Hagoromo Gitsune managed to stop them easily!” Azazel shouted, full of spirit.

The arena was now filled with smoke; even I had a hard time seeing what happened inside. I tried to get closer to have a better look.

“Boring.” She muttered.

However, Diehauser was not done yet. He was already in front of Hagoromo Gitsune, sending a punch with his Demonic Energy-covered fist.

He was fast, and his fist was now in front of Hagoromo Gitsune.

If his enemy was a normal devil or a high-ranked devil, that move would connect and make his enemy blown away. But his enemy was Hagoromo Gitsune.

Nine Tails spurted from her back and blocked Diehauser’s punch easily.

“Nice try.” Said Hagoromo Gitsune.

A spear then jutted out from one of her tails and stabbed Diehauser’s right arm.

“Guh!” Diehauser grunted a little before jumping away to create distance between them.

The spear then retreated back inside the tail.

Their fight was in a settlement as they only glared at each other from a distance, trying to gauge each other’s strength. No, more accurately, Diehauser tried to judge Hagoromo Gitsune’s strength while Hagoromo Gitsune looked bored.

Dulio and Tobio analyzed the fight between Diehauser and Hagoromo Gitsune. Both of them were also checking each other so no one made a move ahead of the others.

To be honest, Hagoromo Gitsune’s Fear was not her weapon that came out from her tail. No, they were just a bonus that she got from her reincarnation, a so-called New Game+ bonus in a game.

Her Fear was simple yet deathly. It was her presence.

“Hmm, I never did this before in this world, so I don’t know the effect on you guys.” Said Hagoromo Gitsune. She then shouted. “Nura! Stop me when I win.”

She was confident about it.

A black cloud of smoke began to cover her body and tails. Her presence became big enough to even rival the presence of Heavenly Dragons inside the Sacred Gear.

Diehauser seemed to be wary as he narrowed his eyes.

Dulio and Tobio also nodded at each other. They had decided to take out Hagoromo Gitsune first. They understood that she was the most dangerous person among the four fighters.

The sky turned dark and was covered with a black cloud all of a sudden. There was something that happened, and it was related to Dulio’s Zenith Tempest.

‘That guy gathered cloud purposely?’

Dulio sent a barrage of wind blades toward Hagoromo Gitsune. Not only that, he extended his left hand to the sky.

“I hope you can take this with no problem!” Said Dulio with a smile.

Lighting began to crackle in the sky.

Hagoromo Gitsune looked up. It was a ridiculous situation.

The lightning turned into something like a whip and struck Hagoromo Gitsune.

Tzt! Crackle– Bang!

It destroyed the ground and engulfed Hagoromo Gitsune inside it. The lighting kept hitting the same spot until her figure couldn’t be seen from the outside.

At that moment, the wind blades that Dulio sent earlier had arrived and passed the lighting where Hagoromo Gitsune was located.

It didn’t stop there. Tobio sent Canis Lykaon to strike Hagoromo Gitsune.

“Use the blade, Canis!” Ordered Tobio as he pointed his index finger at the lighting.

“Woof!”

Canis Lykaon tried to approach and slash Hagoromo Gitsune with the sword in its mouth.

Diehauser also sent another batch of magic barrages toward Hagoromo Gitsune. They hit the same spot as the lightning.

But, at that time, a clear voice rang.

“Is this it?”

Suddenly, the lighting that struck disappeared, and Hagoromo Gitsune appeared from within, completely unharmed. She held the Demon Sword that I used to fight Rizevim in her left hand while her fan was stuck inside the ground. There was a bit smoke in her fan, the result of blocking the wind slashes from Dulio earlier.

Hagoromo Gitsune then pulled out her fan and swung it. Canis Lykaon was close to Hagoromo Gitsune’s location and was blown away by the wind. It landed beside Tobio and growled.

“Grrr!!”

“Are you okay?” Asked Tobio without turning his head. His gaze was focused on Hagoromo Gitsune, who stood just fine after being attacked with varieties of techniques.

“Woof!”

“Wow… This is absurd.” Commented Dulio.

Hagoromo Gitsune’s eyes flashed gold as she panned over the three enemies that had just attacked her.

She then raised her sword and said.

“Is it over? Then it’s my turn.”



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

28