Chapter 199 – The match continued!
947 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Tsuchigumo won, he didn’t seems to be satisfied with the result. Or rather, he was not satisfied with the fight itself. He stood with his arms crossed in the middle of the arena. The burnt from Issei’s attack earlier had already been healed.

“Come! That’s too easy! Give me more fight!”

Either he didn’t know the rule, or he knew but chose to ignore it; Tsuchigumo was smiling. He was not afraid of anyone, as he believed that he was stronger than anyone.

Usually, no one would answer him after they saw what he did to the Sekiryuutei. He was strong, to the point he was able to beat Sekiryuutei without any problem. However, there were exceptions; they were the so-called battle maniacs in this world.

One of such battle maniacs came from the devil's side.

“I will fight you!” A boy with black hair stood with an excited grin, surrounded by the young devils, including Rias and Sona.

He was also someone who was confident in his strength, and he believed that he could fight the weird youkai called Tsuchigumo. That boy was Sairaorg Bael, the one that pushed me to the point I used Offense Fear, and thanks to that, I managed to get even stronger.

“Hou? Come here then. I will fight you delightfully!” Exclaimed Tsuchigumo.

“Of course!” Sairaorg shouted as he jumped from where he stood. Rias was about to grab him, but she ultimately stopped herself. Maybe she understood that stopping Sairaorg was useless?

Sairaorg ultimately landed right in front of Tsuchigumo. They stared at each other with wild grins on their faces.

“You are strong; I can feel that.” Commented Sairaorg.

“Hahaha, of course! Did you not see how I crushed that red guy earlier?”

“I did see it! That was magnificent! But, you are still holding back, aren’t you?”

“That’s impressive.” Praised Tsuchigumo. “You are one of a few who knew that I was holding back.”

Seeing a chance to make a comment, Azazel jumped from his chair and swung his hand energetically.

“What a surprise! To think that Tsuchigumo is still hiding his true strength!”

The crowd murmured, especially the devils. The Sekiryuutei was defeated, yet his opponent wasn’t even using his full strength.

When someone thought about it, the incident was quite absurd. However, for me, it was a normal thing. After all, Issei’s motivation wasn’t high enough. He was promised to be able to touch Rias’ boobs if he won; that was it.

If, by chance, Rias was in the arena with Issei, maybe the situation wouldn’t be like this. Instead, he would at least be able to push Tsuchigumo to reveal his true form.

‘How ironic. His plot armor is still strong, but not too strong to the point he will win all fights.’

Tobio was looking to this place. He was confused as he didn’t know what to do next. There has yet to be an instance where the same people fought twice before, so he became confused about what he should do.

Azazel nodded at him, gesturing that it would be okay to continue the match as now.

“Alright.” Tobio stepped between Tsuchigumo and Sairaorg. “This match will become rather dangerous, so I will put a barrier to separate the arena and the spectator seats. Is that okay?”

“No problem.” Answered Sairaorg.

“Do what you need to do.” Added Tsuchigumo.

“Alright. Then I will ask you to make a distance between each other before we start the match.”

Unexpectedly, Tsuchigumo followed Tobio’s instructions obediently. He went to the side of the arena while Sairaord went to the side across from Tsuchigumo. Next, Tobio made a barrier that separated the spectators and the arena before he asked.

“Are both sides ready?”

“Yeah.” Replied Tsuchigumo.

“Wait.” Answered Sairaorg. He then put on a horse stance and shouted. “Haaa!!”

A yellow aura began to appear around him. It intensified and began to turn into golden armor. A golden lion head was protecting his chest, and he wore a golden helmet with a mane that looked like a lion.

After he was done transforming, he shouted.

“Balance Breaker! Regulus Rey Leather Rex!”

“I see. You are like that red guy!” Shouted Tsuchigumo.

“Yeah, it’s similar.” Answered Sairaorg as he gestured at Tsuchigumo with his hand. “Why don’t you turn into your real form?”

“It isn’t needed.” Tsuchigumo, for the first time, took a stance with his left hand in front of his body. “This form is enough.”

“Don’t regret that. Hey referee! I am ready!” Sairaorg said as she put on a fighting stance.

Both fighters were similar to each other, only, Tsuchigumo had the advantage of having multiple pairs of hands.

“Well then. Match, start!”

As soon as Tobio started the match, both fighters kicked the ground at the same time. They moved so fast, even faster than a raging wind, and met in the middle of the arena while punching each other’s faces.

Both were smiling with their faces bruised from the punch; they were happy after meeting an opponent with whom they could use all of their strengths.

“Hahahahaha.”

“Hahahahaha!”

Mad laughter filled the arena as both fighters pulled themselves. They stared at each other for a second, then, as if they were agreeing on moving at the same time, they sent a barrage of punches at each other.

The punches met with each other and created a small shockwave. Tsuchigumo only used two hands to match Sairaorg. What a psycho; this was why I could never understand battle maniac.

“Hora hora hora! I can do this all day, golden boy!” Shouted Tsuchigumo.

“Hahahaha. I know that! I can also do this all day. However, how about this?!”

Sairaorg’s body began to be covered with a ridiculous amount of yellow aura. He used Touki on top of his Sacred Gear, further enhancing his strength. He focused all his energy on his right hand and sent a jab.

“Ora!”

The punch hit Tsuchigumo’s face directly without him being able to block it. No, he didn’t block it on purpose.

Crash!

Tsuchigumo was sent flying and crashed into the barrier that Tobio made, creating a ripple that shook the barrier.

“That is my serious punch, Tsuchigumo.” Said Sairaorg as he grinned happily.



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

Big Thanks for the New Executive!
- Not a Shrimp

25