Chapter 202 – Primal Roar
871 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The force outside was trying to break through the barrier that Ajuka made; however, it was useless. Ajuka had joined Sirzechs in organizing the devils while I sat on the edge of the spectator seat while looking at the chaos caused by the reorganization of the troop.

Three factions tried to combine their troops into one, which was today's first thing that happened. Hagoromo Gitsune sat on top of Gasadokuro’s head with Kyokotsu. They were right beside me.

“Riku-sama, should we join them too?” Kurotabo asked from behind. He was standing beside Aotabo and was ready to go to war anytime.

“No. We are already two troops combined into one; we don’t need to join them. Rather… we can’t join them.” I rested my hand on my knee as I stroked my chin.

“May I know the reason, Riku-sama? As you know, I am a bit behind in something like this.” Asked Aotabo.

“Hmm… We are mostly used Fear to fight. However, they used magical energy such as Demonic or Holy energy. They are troops, a military, so to say. But, are we a military troop?”

“No,” Kurotabo Answered shortly. “We are a parade.”

I grinned at his answer. “Correct. We don’t need to act like an army. Just do whatever you want. Beat whoever you want. But, don’t die.”

“What a speech from you, Riku.” Chimed Hagoromo Gitsune. “But, what you said is true. Our Hyakki Yakkou doesn’t need other leaders like them. We, the head, are the only leader of our parade. If we die, our Hyakki Yakkou will crumble. It’s that easy.”

“That’s right. That’s how we work.” I added Hagoromo Gitsune. “But, if their leaders died, the one under him would take over their work. We couldn’t relate to that.”

“I see. I now understand, Onee-sama!” Exclaimed Kyokotsu. “We did have such a mindset to follow the leader of Hyakki Yakkou. No! We are only here because we want to follow you, Onee-sama!”

The youkai was a merry bunch. They were talking and laughing merrily as if the enemies outside the barrier were not their concern.

As we waited for the three Factions to be reorganized, I felt Tsuchigumo approaching our place from the Medical room. He unexpectedly walked to this place instead of destroying the wall in his way.

I saw him walking toward this side in his human form. There was an excited grin on his face. He glanced at the sky every now and then.

“Nura. I see that you have planned this since the start.” Said Tsuchigumo as he stopped beside me.

“Yo. You have recovered, huh?”

“Yeah. However, how dare you kicked me, huh? Do you know what you did?”

“Stopping an idiot from taking it too far. That guy, Sairaorg, is an important asset in this fight.” I glanced at the sky, where the enemies were still trying to breach the barrier. I used Telos Karma to make the barrier stronger, and the possibility of them breaching the barrier be lowered, but the barrier couldn’t hold for too long.

Maybe it would be breached in under 30 minutes? That time should be enough for Tsura and the others to get my old man and the others.

“Hah, just excuses. However, I will forgive you this one. There are many enemies to be beaten, be glad that I don’t beat you.”

“As if you can beat me in the first place.”

“…” Tsuchigumo was silent. He couldn’t retort to what I said.

It was true that he couldn’t beat me right now. Even when he learned how the power in this world worked, I had already attained enough power to fight even a god.

Tsuchigumo was indeed strong, but he was still far from me.

“Tsk! How arrogant.”

“Hahahaha. I just said that because I know, I am strong.”

As I was laughing, the troops of three factions had finished reorganizing themselves. The ones who led them were three leaders of each faction. Sirzechs became the representative of the devil, and each commanded their own squad.

‘There is no difference at all… Are they actually stupid?’

Well, maybe not. They might only reorganize the troop to show their subordinates that three factions were banded together to fight the new threat, the remnant of the Khaos Brigade, who tried to breach the barrier when a friendly event was held.

Actually, they were kind of funny. As we were just a neutral faction, we didn’t need to join their play.

A moment later, I felt the rather familiar energy of Serafall and Amaterasu arrive right outside the barrier at the same time. My old man’s energy was nowhere to be found, but that was as expected of him. Then I stood up and patted Nenekirimaru against my shoulder.

“It’s time.”

The youkai looked at me and nodded their heads.

“Finally, huh?” Asked Hagoromo Gitsune.

Sirzechs and Azazel noticed my movement and nodded their heads. Next, I put Nenekirimaru into his sheath that I held with my left hand. The youkai understood what I did when I lowered my stance a little. They took a step back away from me; even Hagoromo Gitsune commanded Gasadokuro to take a step back.

“The fight almost started! Are you guys ready to fight?!” Azazel shouted at his subordinates, the fallen angels.

“Yeahhh!!!”

“Let’s goo!!!!”

Sirzechs and Michael also pushed their subordinates’ spirits, and then they nodded their heads in my direction, giving a signal that they were ready.

“Alright.” I muttered as I used Touki and imbued Senjutsu around Nenekirimaru.

With a fast speed, I pulled my blade and slashed toward the sky. “Tsuki Giri.”

A pale blue flying slash was sent to the sky, flying toward the barrier as it became bigger and bigger. The flying slash approached the barrier at a fast speed, severing the wind.

The troops in the middle of the arena looked at the slash with their mouth gaped. But, some of them snickered; they didn’t believe that such a slash could destroy the barrier.

Are they blind? I was clearly able to cut the barrier when I let Tsuchigumo and Crom Cruach enter the barrier, but I guess they only thought that as something that only scarred the barrier a little as Sirzechs immediately fixed it.

But, their looks changed when the flying slash cut through the barrier and even cut some of the people who tried to breach it from outside.

As the barrier was gone, I grinned, raised Nenekirimaru to the sky, and shouted.

“Let’s go! Show them the power of my Hyakki Yakkou!”

“Hyaaa!!!!!”

“Wooooo!!!!”

Primal roars filled the arena. It became the cue for the big full-blown war with the remnant of the Khaos Brigade.



More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

27