Chapter 207 – Another problem? I hope not
877 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battlefield turned around after I killed Yamata no Orochi. Its big body fell to the ground lifelessly. One of the Dragon King died just like that. Even though it only had no more than half of its power, wasn’t it too weak to be a Dragon King like Crom Cruach?

I wondered about it for a while. Was Yamata no Orochi too weak, or was Crom Cruach the one that was too strong? I would like to think the first option, but seeing that Crom Cruach was called the strongest Evil Dragon, which had strength almost similar to two Heavenly Dragons, I wouldn’t be surprised that he was too strong for a dragon.

The dragon was like the strongest creature in this world. As I had killed Yamata no Orochi in one strike, did that meant that I became someone who could enter the top 10 ranking in this world?

The other people from the devils and fallen angels' side looked at me in disbelief. They were surprised to see my last attack that killed Yamata no Orochi in one strike. They were looking at me as if they were looking at a devil even though the real devils were present on the battlefield.

Susanoo was also surprised. He floated toward me and landed on Yamata no Orochi’s body. He tapped his feet against the body a few times before looking at the severed part that was still burning and muttered.

“This is a strong flame. Is it the Incinerate Anthem?”

“Yeah,” I answered as Nenekirimaru appeared in my hand again. As expected, this sword fit me better than Gram. “It’s convenient to burn the enemy that can regenerate endlessly.”

“It’s a holy fire, after all. Truly effective against dark creatures. This is truly a clean kill, though I can’t appreciate it because I want to kill Orochi too, for the second time.”

“My bad, you take too long. For now, let’s clean up those guys. Can you help them?” I pointed at Issei and Rossweisse, who fought Fenfir in the distance. They had a hard time facing Fenrir.

Crom Cruach was facing a clone of Midgardsormr in the sky, right beside Odin and Loki, who exchanged Magic Barrage at each other. While Vali was facing two wolves, Skoll and Hati, not far from Issei and Rossweisse.

Their fight was the most intense among the others. Issei was visibly injured as his helmet was gone and blood dripped from his head.

“I don’t mind. After that, I guess I need to help my sister and accompany her in fighting the other enemies. I feel insecure about leaving her with Shiva.”

“Sure. I will now help the other to deal with the Grim Reaper too. Hagoromo Gitsune has entered the battlefield, and I bet my old man will arrive any second now.”

“That’s reassuring. However, there are still a few Evil Dragons left, right?”

“Yeah. Apophis is still alive. Midgardsormr is also still alive, but that lazy dragon must be sleeping somewhere without care of this world.”

“The biggest and second-biggest dragon, huh? Their size is even bigger than Yamata no Orochi and Great Red from what I heard.”

“That’s correct. Anyway, I am counting on you to help them. That Issei is rather useful to help me make a place for Ophis in the future. So please keep him safe.”

“You owe me one,” Susanoo answered as he leaped away in Issei’s direction.

I was now left alone and wondered.

‘Where should I go?’

The battlefield was chaos. Sirzechs killed a few enemies in just one sweep, and there was Azazel, who only looked at the battlefield from above with Michael.

Tsuchigumo and the other youkai were still rampaging through the battlefield. The three factions' army didn’t even dare to get close to them. Kuroka and Shirone also joined the battlefield as they shot Senjutsu aura toward the enemies.

There was no sign of Magicians. Were they hiding because they almost perished? I didn’t know, but the enemies were scattered in all directions.

The gods from the other factions were not here, too, including Hades. So this meant that I almost killed everyone that wanted to destroy Earth? I sincerely hope so, but there were no Devils in the enemy’s rank, which made me anxious.

I jumped to the sky and stopped beside Azazel.

“How is the situation?” I asked as I observed the situation below.

Azazel crossed his arms and smiled.

“It’s good. Our army pushed them back. Thanks to your Hyakki Yakkou, this battle will end in less than 30 minutes.”

“That’s fast.”

I thought that a battle of this scale would need a day or more to finish but to think that we would only need 30 minutes to end the battle. Should I be happy with the fact that no other gods were interested in joining the battle except for Loki?

Or should I be worried in case they were planning something else that was out of my knowledge? Maybe I should be happy for now that finally Khaos Brigade would be destroyed. But I should still be careful and destroy the other remnant, especially those devils who plotted behind our back.

I should have a talk with Sirzechs after this. Also, Serafall and Ajuka. Talking about them, I didn’t see them anywhere on the battlefield.

“Come to think of it, where are Serafall and Ajuka?” I asked Azazel, but Michael was the one who answered me.

“They went back to the Underworld. Ajuka suddenly said that he felt something strange from the Underworld and hurried back with Serafall to help him.”

“Something strange? What could it be?”

“I don’t know.” Michael shook his head. “But surely, that something is important enough that two Satans went to check it.”

“Is that so? That’s something worrying. Should we go to the Underworld later?”

“I can’t,” Azazel answered swiftly. “I need to make sure the fight is over and hunt the remaining enemies that run away in the middle of the battle.”

“Unfortunately, I can’t go to the Underworld too. I need to make sure that no Angels fell in this battle.”

Both were busy with their own army that they couldn’t even go to the underworld. They were the sole leader of their own army, after all, unlike me, who could leave the youkai behind with no problem. They wouldn’t follow anyone, but they could think by themselves what was the best action that they could take without me.

So the answer was clear.

I sighed as I crossed my arms. “Well, I will be the one who goes to the Underworld then. I will take Diehauser with me.”

“That’s what I am walking about. Hahahaha!” Azazel laughed loudly.

I just wanted this to be over as soon as possible, but why did problem always arrived one after the other? Truly troublesome.



More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

24