Chapter 7: Flora
2.2k 11 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter contains: breast expansion, one character using a slur for herself, and much more enjoyable egg-laying.

While Jo examined the new treasure chest, I quickly formed a basic shower room just outside the core room. I added levers - they didn't actually do anything, but I'd be able to feel the position and adjust the water flow for whoever was inside.

Jo was trying to figure out a mess of leather straps. "Prodigious leather armor? I don't get it, it looks like-"

"It's a bondage harness," Fen chimed in. She smirked at the sheydling she was idly petting. "Really, Lily?"

<It's not my fault!> I pouted. <Before Lynn knew I was the core she called me a "pervert sex dungeon" and that stuck to me as a title and it's affecting everything->

Fen laughed. "I'm just teasing, dork! I sure don't mind." She ruffled my fur affectionately. "Here, Jo, let me help you with that."

Between the two of them, they quickly got the harness sorted out, strapping snugly around Jo's torso, framing her tits - and as the last buckle clipped into place, her tits swelled even larger, rapidly growing larger than her head.

Fen snickered, lust and envy in her gaze. "Ha! You're even more of a cow!"

"I put the 'bull' in bulldyke," Jo said, flexing her massive biceps and smirking right back. She really looked the picture of a warrior goddess, inhumanly tall and thick with muscles… well. Maybe a bondage pinup of a warrior goddess, with those hefty tits, leather harness, and strap. Thankfully I couldn't drool while checking her out.

Jo hefted one of her breasts experimentally. "Funny, they feel light when just standing with them, but they're heavier in my hand."

"Can I, um…" Fen said quietly.

"Touch 'em? Please!" Jo thrust out her chest proudly.

Fen hesitantly grabbed ahold of them, groping gently. "Oh, wow, soft- but um, I was actually going to ask, um- could I wear it sometimes?"

Jo's face softened, and she cupped Fen's cheek. "Of course, sweetie."

The heartfelt mood was slightly spoiled when Jo's hand accidentally brushed against the slimy blue sheydling cum on Fen's neck.

<...I have showers now!>

-

The new couple showered off, and I focused on the eggs growing inside me. A couple were growing much more slowly, but I had four or five other ones that were rapidly developing - I got the sense that they'd be ready to lay soon. There was already a lot of mana stored in them; this was a lot easier now that I knew what was going on. 

I wanted to try laying the eggs earlier, before they got as big as they did last time. It did make me wonder, though, was this as big as my monsters could get? They didn't seem to have real digestive tracts, and I was sustaining them with traces of mana.

I experimentally 'pushed' some mana into a sheydling - there was some resistance at first, but then a wave of mana surged into the body, and I felt it start to grow. There was a satisfying ache as its bones extended, muscles growing, and just as suddenly it was over.

*Feat achieved! Your monster has undergone metamorphosis.*

*Perk obtained: Magimorphosis!*

*Perk: Magimorphosis. Your monsters can grow stronger as they consume magical energy, changing their forms.*

*New Room available: Transformation Pod!*

*Room: Transformation Pod. A mutagenic chamber that allows customization of your monsters' metamorphoses.*

Well. I certainly didn't have enough mana for that now, the one metamorphosis had taken a lot out of me. Filing that away for later, I surveyed the new form - it looked very similar, but scaled up from the size of a large dog to the size of a lion. The limbs looked thicker and stronger, and - oh. On its chest were eight nipples, mostly hidden by the fur. 

Did the others have those too? I checked with my dungeon sense, looking close from beneath my bodies - they did, actually, just much less prominent.

Fen was coming out of the shower now, so I shifted my attention back to her. She drew a glyph that looked like a symbol for wind, flicking it at herself, and was rewarded with a strong localized breeze drying her off.

"This wand really is something!" she said. "I've already gained two more levels. But the showers got me thinking - can you keep up that rate of flow? Where is the water coming from?"

<Um... I think I'm making it, and then reabsorbing it? It takes some mana, but not much.>

Her eyes sparkled. "We can make a hydroelectric generator with that, get you wired for power!" She raced back to her robes, pulling out a notebook and pen from some hidden pocket, and started drawing up plans. She did this sort of thing often - Fen had great ideas, but when she got focused on brainstorming, she would probably be wrapped up in it by herself for a while. 

Jo, however, was still reveling in the shower. "Oh, I needed this, Lily. Think you can give me one of those pulsing jet massage kinda things? And a little warmer?"

Could I? I thought about it and tweaked the water source - and Jo let out a groan of pleasure.

"Yeah, that's the stuff! A girl could get used to this kinda treatment, y'know." She smiled up at the ceiling - although I was actually looking from behind her, watching the water running down her powerful back and the curves of her ass. 

"I might have to do my workouts in here from now on, with showers like this waiting for me. Would you like that?" She took on a teasing tone. "You and Fen watching me stretching, pumping iron, getting all sweaty, all while I'm inside of you?"

I shuddered, feeling my core growing wet again. She was inside me right now, in a way, wasn't she? 

<Nooo - I mean, yes,> I whined, <but if you keep riling me up I might get all pheromone-y again!>

Jo laughed. "Already? Damn, you're lucky I have 'boundless stamina.'"

<,Wait, first I- I actually wanted to ask your help with something. Fen's busy plotting, but I, um…> How did I say this? 

<I'm about to lay some monster eggs and I need some help with it!> I rushed out.

Jo's eyes went wide. "Wow. Uh, yeah, of course. How can I help?"

<Well…> I hedged. I hadn't thought this through, exactly. What did I need? <The sheydlings came in these HUGE eggs, and it didn't hurt exactly, but it was really weird stretching out that much, and I wasn't ready…>

Jo had a considering look, having dropped the teasing entirely. "So… did you want me to warm you up? Stretch you out? Get you nice and wet?"

How could she say all that so matter-of-factly?!

<I- I think that would help a lot, yeah,> I finally sent. <And if you could help carry the eggs afterward - I've got this new room where I think they can incubate a lot easier.>

"Uh, yeah, I can definitely carry some eggs," Jo chuckled, flexing again. "I work out."

<How often are you going to do that?!> I sent, flustered.

"Well, how can I resist when I keep getting reactions like that?"

Jo stopped by her pile of clothes to pick up her old strap and roll a new condom onto it, to my surprise. When she clicked it on and it started buzzing in her hand, though, I couldn't help but clench in anticipation. She strolled casually over towards my core, eyeing me up.

"I'm guessing this'll be your first time with a vibe?"

<First time like this, yeah.>

She grinned wickedly. "Oh, you're in for a treat."

She kneeled in front of me and got to work, rubbing the head of the buzzing dildo softly along my lips, a rush of tingling sensation.

<Oooh, wow that's powerful!>

Jo chuckled, giving me a smouldering look. "Lily, this is the lowest setting," she husked.

She kept sliding the vibe along my folds, getting it slick as I grew wetter. 

<Please please please more more more,> I begged.

She obliged me, slipping two fingers into my core and starting to work me up to an energetic fingering, and finally pressed her vibe gently up to my clit.

It was overwhelming, the touch quickly growing almost painful- <Too much!>

Jo reacted right away, pulling it back and circling the head around my clit instead. <Yessssss, just like that, fuck me!>

She smirked, sliding another finger into me, stretching me wider with vigorous thrusts. "Don't get too caught up in it now," she husked at me, low and sultry. "Wouldn't want you forgetting what I'm helping you with."

Right, of course. I was hurtling towards the edge, but I spared a thought to send a little mana to those eggs and they just needed a little push and I just needed a little push and Jo thrusted and I came-! 

I was convulsing in pleasure and kept feeling fuller and fuller - the egg! Right! It was stretching me more, and I pushed and it moved - fuck, it felt so good as I squeezed around it! The egg met Jo's fingers and she looked uncertain, slowly pulling her fingers back as I pushed the egg - she slipped out of me, and tried to sort of help spread my lips, but the egg was starting to crown and spreading me SO DELICIOUSLY WIDE-

I came again, nearly sobbing with how good it felt as I pushed the egg out into Jo's waiting hand, feeling the next ones following - oh it was smaller, more like a football, no wonder - but the next egg was already starting to crown from my gaping cunt. 

I screamed in bliss - I wasn't sure how it sounded coming from my sheydling beaks, because all I could think about were the fiery-hot sensations of my cunt.

-

I lost track of my orgasms, but Jo had helped me through them. She was awkwardly trying to hold the pile of five greenish-white eggs - surprisingly, now that I could focus on them, they looked sort of football-shaped, too.

<Thank you,> I sent to Jo.

"I'd say 'my pleasure,' but after some of the noises you made, I don't quite believe it," she said. "So, where did you want me to take these?"

I directed Jo to the Brooding Dens, but the eggs didn't feel quite right resting in the gooey pools.

"I've gotta ask - are you sure these are eggs? They look more like seeds."

<I guess I can't rule that out. Let me try making… soil?>

I did have that Ecosystem perk now, after all. I managed to create some patches of earth in the core room, the dens, and one of the generic rooms I'd made. 

Jo digging a hole in the soil felt really bizarre through my dungeon-sense, but as soon as she placed one of the eggs in it, it quickly started growing. I felt the strange new sensations of roots growing out of my seed, snaking out into my soil, sprouts bursting up, stalks forming, vines snaking out - in just seconds, my new body had formed. 

I had grown into a teeming mass of vines, which I could move freely and dextrously. They seemed quite strong. Most of the vines were about an inch thick, ending in a bulbous, phallic bud - which could open up in turn, thick strong petals extending out into a trumpet shape, slick with nectar.

"It's, uh. It's very-" Jo trailed off, at a loss for what to say.

<Let's just call it what it is,> I sent. <A tentacle plant, with fuckable flowers. I really am a sex dungeon.>

To my surprise, I didn't even resent it any more.

72