Chapter 6: Friends with Benefits
2.2k 13 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the first surge of mana from Jo and Fen, a treasure chest appeared in front of my core, and I felt some mana rushing into it - I couldn't feel it or anything that was inside, so I'd have to wait and see what loot they'd get. I decided to work on expanding my dungeon as a nice distraction from the lewd sounds of Fen getting railed. Are they even trying to be quiet? Do they WANT me to watch? 

Tantalizing as that thought was, I refocused on expanded my corridor network, getting everything in place to make the Brooding Dens. I also tried forming normal rooms, just bigger open spaces, which seemed to work just fine. I wasn't entirely sure what the line was between these rooms and unlocked Rooms.

I was finally ready, though! I focused on the Breeding Den concept, pouring mana in, and watched as it quickly unfolded.

To my delight, the pool of goo I'd envisioned was linked to my core! I couldn't exactly feel the space between rooms, but I could feel the new goo. Experimentally, I tried reaching up with it, and managed to form a few pseudopods. Finer control over the forms of them was, unfortunately, still beyond me; despite my best efforts, I couldn't form a face, let alone a humanoid avatar. Yet!

I got thinking about eggs, though. The sheydling cum from earlier didn't seem to be forming eggs like Lynn's had, which was frustrating. Did other dungeons have to deal with this? I couldn't be the only one; did they have to fuck people to make new monsters, too?

Well, maybe I didn't literally have to… I focused on the idea of making monsters, tried to tune out Fen's moans, and slowly tried to condense some of my mana in my core, chasing that feeling of eggs forming within me that I'd felt before…

It worked! I felt something slowly starting to form, deep inside. Now that I knew what I was looking for, I felt a slow tug of mana, trickling into the egg - no, eggs - as they grew. In fact, focusing more on this mana sense, I could feel an even gentler flow of mana into my sheydlings, subtle circuits running through my corridors, tiny links running into every magical light-

"Ooooooooooh YES!" Jo screamed, and my mana sense was overwhelmed by another massive surge of energy flowing into me. I quickly pulled out my awareness, feeling almost blinded; the fine details were beyond me now. 

There were hushed voices on the bed, which I continued resolutely ignoring. Could I make furniture in some of my new rooms? I tried, quickly assembling some sloppy chairs, which seemed to still be linked to the floor. Maybe they were the floor.

"Hey, Lily?" Jo called out, interrupting my train of thought. I hesitated, then brought the sheydling with the phone over, and popped the other two's heads out of their hiding places.

I don't know why I thought they might be decent. Jo was getting up and stretching, now completely nude aside from her harness. Fen looked incredibly pleased with herself, though she wobbled a bit as she stood. Oh god. Where did I look?

"Sorry for, ah, running off on you - unless you were enjoying the show?"

I shook a head quickly, and mimed covering my eyes. 

Jo smirked. "Well, we talked about it, and you can watch us any time." 

How did I respond to that?! I buried my face in my phone, slowly typing out a reply with my tongues.

"Why don't you type with your tail?" Fen interjected. "Would that be easier?" She had started inspecting one of my other bodies, fascinated with its features. 

I paused. Would it? I really hoped it wouldn't get me too excited - my poor phone had had enough contact with my genitals already. I decided to just shake my head awkwardly, and showed them the message "come here show you?"

...it was hard!

I led them over to the treasure chest - I was excited to see what they'd get!

"Oh! We get loot anyway? What'd you make for us?"

I shrugged, and they opened the chest. Fen reached in first, pulling out a purple wand that squirmed in her hand. "Sigilist wand?" She experimentally waved it, and a trail of light was drawn along the path of the tip. Looking closer, the light seemed to be glowing cum hanging in midair, because of course it was. 

She drew a dick in midair while Jo pulled out her own loot - a ridged, inhuman dildo with a broad base. "Sensory strap-" Her face lit up. "Does this do what I think it does?" She excitedly started swapping it for the strap she'd been wearing before.

As Fen finished drawing the dick, she flicked the wand at the nearest sheydling, sticking her tongue out at me - and to our surprise, my sheydling's tailcock slid right out, a rush of heat racing through its body. "Oh! Well, hey, Lily~ No wonder you didn't want to type with this!"

Jo, meanwhile, was beaming in excitement. "I can feel it!" she said, stroking the shaft of her new strap. She laughed in delight, her tits jiggling, and fixed me with a challenging smirk. "Would you like to help me break it in, Lily? Don't think I've forgotten about 'conquering' you."

I was quivering in excitement, but held up a talon and hastily typed out a message for Jo: "Askig Lynn. Mind link frm sex"

<Hey Lynn? Jo's propositioning me again… is it okay with you?>

<Ha! Good timing, I've been talking more with Ruth about what happened to us and she's getting very excited. Go for it, honey!>

<You too!>

I nodded to Jo. She got down on her knees in front of my core and started gently licking, teasing my lips.

Fen, meanwhile, was pulling a sheydling close. "You know, I think this fascinating specimen of yours needs some intensive study, Lily," she said, licking her lips as she eyed my hard, wet tailcock. "What do you say? Want to participate in some hands-on research?"

I nodded hastily, moving the tail closer to her, and she started stroking it, bringing the head up to her mouth for a brief kiss. She licked up the length of my cock as Jo started to tease my wet entrance with two fingers, just barely dipping inside. 

I tried to moan and beg for more, but they still couldn't hear me - a weak chattering noise from my beak was all I could manage. Fen laughed, and took my cock between her lips, squeezing blissfully tight while lapping at me with her tongue.

Jo finally entered me, pushing deep and beckoning, as she started licking closer and closer to where I needed her. I couldn't keep myself from thrusting with my tail, and Fen hummed appreciatively around my cock as I started to fuck her face in earnest. She beckoned my other sheydlings to come closer, and started stroking their tails, my other cocks starting to emerge.

Finally, finally, Jo started licking my clit, and she brought in a third finger as I rapidly neared orgasm. My core convulsed around her fingers, squeezing her tight as I pulsed with pleasure - but as I came down, she stood, her new strap on display. 

"Ready for more?" she asked.

<YES! Please! Don't stop!> I sent - and her eyes widened in surprise for a moment before she shot another cocky grin.

"Alright then!" She lined herself up and started pushing her head into me - it was a big strap, but I was so wet and needy that she slid right in. Jo was biting her lip, eyes closed - "Fuck, Lily, you feel so good," she groaned, bottoming out in me.

Fen was now bobbing her head rapidly up and down my shaft, stroking my other two cocks, now slick with pre. I could myself approaching the edge, and squawked to try and let her know - but she hummed again, and kept me inside as I started to cum in her mouth.

<Yes, yes, yes, yes, Fen!> I chanted, in time to Jo's thrusts, and to my surprise, she immediately replied in kind.

<Good girl, Lily. Hmm, I have an idea->

She dropped one of my cocks to pull the tail out of her mouth, and pointed it at her tits, letting the last couple pulses of dark blue slime splatter her cleavage. Then she laid back on the dungeon floor, guiding one hard tailcock up to her mouth and the other between her tits. <Here you go. I'm ready for more!>

Jo, meanwhile, had built up to a rapid pace, panting and thrusting deep inside me. She brought one hand over to rub my clit as she railed me, as Fen sucked one cock and squeezed her tits around another thrusting in her cleavage - it was also so much, and I came yet again, squeezing Jo tight inside me, cumming into Fen's mouth and over her tits, waves of pleasure rushing through me! I felt another rush of mana - Jo must have cum? - but it was all too much to process. 

I slowly came down. Fen was cuddling the sheydlings, which had flopped into a pile on the floor; Jo was leaning against the wall above my core, panting, her cock still buried deep inside me.

As mana flowed into another treasure chest and into new eggs deep in my core, I felt notifications waiting for me.

*Congratulations! You are now a Level 5 Dungeon Core!*

*Perk obtained: Ecosystem!* 

*New Room available: Water Source!*

*Feat achieved! You have appeased multiple intruders with sex, without resorting to combat.*

*Perk obtained: A Lover, Not A Fighter!*

*Perk: Ecosystem. Your dungeon is a font of magic, providing an exceptionally fertile environment for flora within and without.*

*Room: Water Source. A feature that can generate, circulate, pressurize, and reabsorb water for various purposes.*

*Perk: A Lover, Not A Fighter. Every time you have sex with a new partner, you gain a new type of monster. Current monster types: 3* 

72