Chapter 10
2k 9 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surprise, there's more! Time to finally earn some of the spicier tags on this! This chapter contains: spider monsters,

Spoiler

hatching, hammy damsel in distress roleplay, rougher tentacle sex, spider monsters, cumflation, eggnancy, and silk bondage kinda.

[collapse]

And I cannot stress this enough if you're arachnophobic, spider monster sex.

While Jo volunteered to carry the new eggs over to the Brooding Den, Fen investigated the loot chest that had appeared yet again.

"Interesting - Lily, you don't make these consciously, right? They appear and disappear on their own?"

<Yep. It definitely takes some mana every time, though. What'd you get?>

Fen reached in and pulled out a weird little plastic thing.

"A chastity cage? For me? Why, thank you Lily!" Fen teased. "Hmm, it says it helps me think more clearly while aroused?"

<Like, as well as you can while not horny, or better?>

"Only one way to find out!"

After some cleaning and fumbling, she clicked the cage into place. Using the wand, she traced a dick in the air again and flicked the symbol at herself.

"Oh wow," she said, face flushing crimson as her clit twitched helplessly in its cage. "I, um, I didn't realize how strong that was when I used it on you."

<So, what do you think? Or how, I guess. Is it helping you think of things other than getting railed? >

"Um…" Fen bit her lip, and I watched as the tip of her cage started to glisten with pre. "Wow, um, you saying that definitely didn't help! So, yes and no, it's way easier to visualize how the mana flow in the spell I just cast causes its effects, but I also just ran through three different fantasies about J-Jo and- fuck. Okay, uh, I can probably resolve the spell effect if I reverse the mana flow in the conceptual center…"

Fen started muttering under her breath while drawing something with her wand, and despite the very technical jargon, it did basically just look like she was just doodling another dick, one that was spurting cum this time. As she flicked the new spell at herself, she squeaked and shuddered, dropping the wand as more cum leaked slowly out the tip of her cage.

"Okay… that, um, I guess that worked to dispel it."

<No new chest this time, though,> I sent. <Maybe the "magical essence" got used up by your spell?>

"That would make sense - or maybe it's me," Fen said, collapsing on Lynn's bed. "Um, speaking of, do you mind if I take a nap, Lily? That's the fifth time I came today and I'm, um, not used to all this action."

<Oh, of course! It's been a hell of a day.> I gently grabbed the blanket in a sheydling's mouth, and pulled it up to cover them.

"Thanks Lily…" Fen shot me a grateful smile and closed their eyes, crashing into sleep almost immediately.

HonestIy, I was kind of jealous. I'd always had trouble getting to sleep in the past, and now I might never sleep again.

-

"I can't believe how fast these are growing," Jo said as she carefully hefted another egg into one of my gelatinous pools.

It was true - the smooth, almost gelatinous, spherical eggs had been nearly the size of her head when they came out of me, but they were already twice as big. The growth was visibly speeding up now that they were in the Brooding Den, too.

<I'm just glad they weren't any bigger when I laid them. Those first sheydling eggs came out this big and I thought I was dying.>

Jo winced. "Ugh, my cunt hurts just imagining that. Are these sheydlings too?"

<Actually… no, those ones looked more like giant chicken eggs. I get a new monster type for every person I've had sex with, so I guess this will be the third!>

"Ooh!" Jo set the last one in, giving it an appraising look. "I wonder if it's mine or Fen's?"

<Well, do you think the tentacle plants are from you or them?>

Jo snickered. "Fen. Definitely. Have you seen their Poison Ivy costume?"

<Oh yeah! That was…>

"Really hot," Jo finished, smiling fondly.

<Lynn was so sure you were gonna ask her out at that party!>

"I was gonna! I got my words all mixed up when I tried, though. Her outfit was so distracting and I got intimidated…"

<She just laid down for a nap back in the core room, by the way, if you wanna join her?>

"I think I will, yeah. And thanks for giving us a push."

<Well thank you for moving all these eggs for me!>

Jo laughed as she left the room. "Hey, no prob, carrying things for girls just gives me extra butch points!"

-

<Hey Lily?> Lynn sent <Um, so you know how Ruth always sent those cursed werewolf memes and stuff to the group chat?>

<Like I could possibly forget that one with the pineapple in the hydraulic press,> I sent back. <I'm worried where this is going?>

<She wasn't really joking. About any of it.>

I reflected back on the past year of our friends' group chat. Ruth had always been wildly, unapologetically horny on main, but it had always come off as a bit, posting really outlandish furry stuff that the rest of us would theatrically groan about having seen.

<So, she wants to talk to you through our link,> Lynn sent. <If now's a good time? We did just have sex, just so you know.>

<Okay, I'll bite,> I sent, and joined my senses to hers.

Lynn was lounging on a futon in Ruth's room, the scent of sex strong in the air. Ruth was next to her, wearing a sloppily-thrown-on tank top and skirt. Surprisingly, she looked human as ever.

"Okay, she can hear and see you now," Lynn said, and Ruth waved excitedly.

"Hi Lily! Oh my GOD, Lynn's been telling me all about what's happened with you! How are you doing with everything?"

<Well, it's taking a lot of adjustment,> I sent to Lynn, who repeated it out loud to Ruth. <But surprisingly well overall? There are a lot of existential questions I have, but I have monster bodies now and it's kind of wild how naturally it all comes.>

Ruth grinned. "I wanna come visit, of course, but I was thinking - do you want to make a scene of it? An overconfident adventurer" - she gestured to herself - "runs into the dungeon unprepared, and gets captured by monsters. She pretends to be pure and righteous while egging on the monsters to fuck her until she can't keep up the act, begging them to breed her - what do you think?" She was leaning foward, eyes bright with excitement, her cleavage on full display.

<I can't say I don't like the idea… as long as we don't let the mood get too dark, okay?>

"You bet, I can keep it light and fun!" Ruth nodded enthusiastically.

<And you're really sure you're up for all that?>

"Lily. Lily. I had your catgirlfriend's cock down my throat, like, ten minutes ago. No more being bashful, it's open honesty hours! Monsters are real and fantasies are coming into life and I'm going full slut mode!"

Lynn laughed and spoke for herself again. "We can definitely arrange for that. It's a bit of a hike out to Lily, want to have a late lunch and then head out?"

"Yes! Bye Lily, I'll see you soon!~"

We dropped the sense sharing, which was getting to be a bit of a strain again.

<So yeah, I may have mentioned the brood mother thing, and she got really excited,> Lynn sent.

<She sure did! We've almost got the whole gang together now, have you seen Sadie at all?>

<No, I tried hir apartment but ze wasn't home. Or not answering the door, you know how ze gets sometimes. I left a note.>

I sighed. <I hope ze's okay.>

-

After Fen and Jo woke up from their nap and eaten some "field rations" - jerky and trail mix - they were very insistent on sticking around until Lynn got back.

<I'm not helpless, you know! I've got my sheydlings, a few plants in strategic places, even some water jets! I'll be okay!>

"I'm not worried about that," Jo said. "You're stuck in one place and can't leave. I don't want to leave you on your own."

<I mean - I'm not really alone. I can still talk to you two and Lynn like this.>

"Well, too bad. You'll just have to deal with friends who care about you," said Fen.

"Do you want us out of here?" Jo asked. "Do you have couple time planned with Lynn or something?"

I fidgeted with one of my sheydling's talons. <Okay, um, to be honest… Ruth propositioned me for some roleplaying, and the entrance might get kind of busy.>

"Is that all? We can just hang out in here, or with the eggs! I do want to see what your newest monster is going to be," Jo said.

<Well… okay. They are getting close.>

"Oh! I might be able to help," Fen said. "I think I can create a growth charm to give them a boost?"

A few minutes later, in the Brooding Den, Fen traced an image of a plant sprouting out of the ground.

"Okay Lily, this should be a nice gentle stream of mana. Visualize the egg growing, and let me know if it feels off!"

I felt the magic flow from them into the egg - nice and gentle, bringing to mind spring and fertility. The egg grew visibly, swelling to more than a meter across, before finally starting to split open. I started to feel my new body inside, untangling my limbs and stretching them out, tearing the membrane of the egg. That sure was a lot of legs… as I tore the egg sac away, I saw a massive fuzzy brown spider body - with the head of a bull? I opened four new eyes, blinking away the albumen.

"Aww, she's got your horns!" Fen quipped to Jo.

"Oh, you look like an ushi-oni! I never heard of them having tits like that, though," Jo said, grinning at my new chest.

As I clambered to eight feet, I could see what she meant - I settled naturally into a semi-upright stance, with massive tits hanging beneath the 'shoulders' of my spider legs. They were framed with chitin, almost as if I were wearing a corset.

Circling my new spider-body, I saw what looked like the head of a cock barely peeking out of a long genital slit on the underside of my swollen abdomen, and a strange little mass at the very back. Touching it with one of my back legs, I was startled to feel myself reflexively producing silk. Following what felt most natural, I used my back legs to stroke along the spinnerets, leading out my silk and quickly spinning it together into a simple loop. Upon closer inspection, the spinnerets were shaped like a tiny udder, because of course they were.

My self-exploration was interrupted as my attention was suddenly pulled to the entrance of my dungeon, where Ruth was sauntering in.

"A dungeon? How unexpected! Oh, but I simply must find shelter from this terrible weather!"

Lynn, who was standing behind her in the sunny clearing outside, visibly winced at that line.

<Yeah, uh, this is too hammy for me,> she sent. <Have fun, Lily - I'm going to go for a walk.>

<Love you!>

"I sure hope there aren't any monsters in here!" Ruth continued, projecting dramatically. I waved a vine at her with my nearest tentacle plant, and her eyes lit up as she spotted it. "I'm just so tired after fighting off those marauding bandits!"

She took her boots off and abruptly tackled the plant, shouting, "Oh no! I tripped!"

I caught her in my vines, and she giggled as I wrapped around her arms and legs.

"BACK, fiend! I'd never let you strip me bare!" Ruth said loudly, then whispered, "Careful with the dress, okay? But anything else you can rip right off~"

I slid vines under the hem of her dress, slowly running them up her body as they brought the dress with them. Ruth was grinning widely. "So, the big bad monster has me in her clutches," she purred, spreading her legs apart. "What're you going to do with me?"

I ignored the invitation, determined to make her wait a bit. Holding her legs more firmly in place, I wrapped more vines around her, pulling her into the center of the plant, masses of vines surrounding her on all sides. Two more slid under her panties, pulling outward, until the simple cotton ripped apart.

I pulled the scraps away and traced along her inner thighs, and unfurled one flower right beneath her nose. Ruth was whimpering and trying to grind against my vines, flushed and eager.

"C'mon Lily…" she whispered,"be my big monster… breed me and fill me and knock me up, I want you to stuff me full of eggs-"

I relented, finally running a vine up against her cunt. She was scorching hot and desperately wet as I thrust gently along her folds, slickening my vine with her wetness, before finally pressing up into her - and sinking in so quickly, her cunt spreading easily for me.

"Yes! That's it Lily!" She started rocking her hips with surprising strength - I'd thought she was securely bound? - plunging further and further onto my vine. "Your plant was made for this! Fill-mmph - fill me with seed!" A flex of her arms let her hands dart out to grab the heads of nearby vines, and she started rubbing them too.

<A-are you sure?> I sent, and saw her perk up as the link formed. <I'm pretty sure I could get you eggnant for real. Is-ah! Is this just part of the roleplay or->

"Lily, you have no idea how serious I am," Ruth said. "I've been fantasizing about this for so long. I don't have all those big Bad Dragon toys for a joke, you know. I want it, I can take it, I bet I could squeeze five of your vines in my snatch- you aren't gonna break me. You should be worried about how you'll be doing after I milk every last load out of you and into me where it belongs!"

Ruth was giving me a challenging grin, and I couldn't help but try her.

<Okay, you're on! First one to get exhausted gets cuddled and doted on,> I sent.

I plunged another vine into Ruth's cunt and opened a pair of flowers to latch onto her tits, sucking softly at her nipples. Ruth moaned, arching her back, and I took the opportunity to press another vine to her lips, pausing to let her decide. Naturally, she quickly sucked it into her mouth as well, slurping greedily at the bud of my vine.

<Mmm, come on Lily, more!> she sent. <You're not even close to how much I can fit inside me. I've practiced for this!>

<Do you want me to fuck your ass too?>

<Yeah! J-just a small one, but more in my cunt!>

I slipped one slick vine into Ruth's ass with considerably less ease, keeping it gentle - unlike the third tentacle that had joined in pounding her cunt. I relished in the feel of her, curves jiggling against my vines around her, nipples hard and wet with my nectar, her tongue and throat vigorously blowing me, ass squeezed tight around a vine, her incredible pussy taking three at once- I shoved another vine between her tits, pulling them closer around it with the nipple-suckers, and as I thrusted in her cleavage, I felt one of my vines start to cum in her!

<YES! Yes, fill me up, Lily! Give it to me!>

It was a more diffuse feeling in this plant body - I felt a gentle rush of pleasure, the vine squirmed ecstatically as it sprayed cum, and then reflexively withdrew, curling up on itself as it pulled out. I quickly replaced it with another, and set a small vine gently rubbing at Ruth's clit.

<*Class unlocked: Broodmare! Would you like to become a Broodmare now?*>

<YES!> screamed Ruth, as she started to energetically spasm and shake. I felt another rush of mana - some of it flowing right up into Ruth as another vine came.

<*Congratulations! You are now a Level 1 Broodmare!*>
<*Perk obtained: Adaptive Body!*>
<*Perk: Adaptive Body. Your body adapts to mate with monsters and lay their eggs without injury or incompatibility.*>

Ruth shuddered as the notification came, and I felt my own popping up into my mind.

*Feat achieved! A broodmare has mated with your monsters.*
*Perk obtained: Oviposition!*
*Perk: Oviposition. You can use the Brooding Dens to lay monster eggs directly into your broodmares, where they will grow more quickly.*

<Oh my god! Lily, I can feel it already - wow this is weird - eggs! Look!>

Her belly was swelling visibly before my eyes, already starting to look like a baby bump.

<Oh! I didn't think it'd be that fast,> I sent. <Are you->

<YES Lily, I'm fine! It doesn't hurt, it feels, like, good-weird… fuck, I feel like I could take anything and I'd just stretch to fit it! Keep going!>

<Well, now that you mention it!> I pulled away some of the vines around Ruth, giving her a view of my new spider looming over her, hard bull-cock on full display. <Still want more?>

Ruth's eyes lit with delight. <Oh fuck yes, that's what I'm talking about!>

I repositioned my bound bottom with my vines, moving her up until my cock was pressed up against her entrance. My vines spread her wider for the girthy, flared head and I slowly pushed in as Ruth squirmed, trying to fuck herself down onto it immediately.

Ruth groaned around the tentacle in her mouth, shuddering as her cunt was spread wider and wider - but incredibly, it kept going in. I could almost taste the magic inside her as it literally rearranged her guts, making more and more room for the foot and a half of bullcock that was clearly bulging out her lower abdomen below the egg bulge.

<Fffffuck, Lily, you feel SO good, don't you dare stop, give it to me,> she babbled over the link.

I indulged her, sliding back down and pushing relentlessly back up into her as her eyes rolled back in pleasure, slowly picking up the pace. Two of my vines were still squirming inside her as well, her body folded into a mating press.

<You should know,> I sent, <I had perks talking about broodmothers. But that-that- fuck you're so tight! - you managed to get a class even filthier than that.>

<Mmmh, damn right! I'm - oooh - I'm not l-like other breeding stock, I'm, I'm,> she sent, before spasming as she came again.

I sent a fond laugh. <Still memeing, even while I fuck you like this? You really are a champ.>

She looked up at me with hooded eyes. <And you won't ever forget it.> Suddenly, Ruth began squeezing her cunt tight around my cock and vines, with a pulsing rhythmic motion. <Look what else I can do, Lily~>

I held on to Ruth desperately as she milked my cock, thrusting into her in a frenzy, and finally started cumming and cumming and cumming. My vines went quick, filling her mouth and cunt and ass, but my bullcock erupted dramatically, making her belly bulge further and further out as I pumped a flood of cum into her. I distantly felt the mana from another orgasm of Ruth's, and finally my own tapered off, leaving us both panting, cum pooling on the floor beneath us.

"O-okay," Ruth panted after swallowing the cum in her mouth, "I wanna claim victory, but I gotta be real, I'm not sure if I can walk. Call it a draw?"

I just laughed, and started spinning a harness around her. <Don't worry, princess, I'll carry you. Want to see my brooding dens? They're supposed to help with the eggnancy. Jo and Fen are down there already.>

"Sounds like my kinda place! How many of our friends have you knocked up, anyway?!"

<Only you! They're just chilling and helping with my other eggs.>

"Only me so far," said Ruth as I carried her off. "Let's see the faces they make when they see me!"

Happy day after Yom Kippur! Turns out break-fast, gay sex, and not contemplating death is great for motivation for writing wild gay monster smut.

No promises on how fast the next one will cum, but I haven't abandoned this. Thanks so much for all the encouraging comments! Praise will get you everywhere. Or at least motivate me a bit more.

63