Chapter 11: A New Normal
2.4k 19 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruth reclined indolently in her silken bondage on the back of my spiderbull as I brought her down to the brooding dens. She rubbed at her gravid belly with what little reach she had, watching in fascination as it slowly but visibly grew before her eyes.

"God, Lily, I'm so fucking full. This is incredible. What do you think I've got cooking? More plants? Big dick spiders like this one?"

<Well, I should have a new monster type from you! Maybe those? I haven't been sure myself when I have eggs coming, but I'm getting a little better at sort of… feeling out the mana?>

Ruth looked at her belly questioningly, then put on a big exaggerated look of concentration, wriggling in her bonds to bring one hand to her temple.

"Ah yes… I must open my mind to the mystic monsterfucker arts," she joked, "feel the currents of power swirling in the girlcum… wait, holy shit, I do!" Her eyes flew open, and then she focused in earnest.

<That was fast. Um. Can you kind of feel it, push even more into the eggs?>

"Yeah… yeah, I think I get what you mean! Let's see, what if I…"

<*Congratulations! You are now a Level 2 Broodmare!*>
<*Perk obtained: Spawn Selection!*>

"Hell yeah! Six new monsters, coming right up!"

<Woah, that was fast! Do you know what they'll look like?>

Ruth frowned, considering. "No… no, I didn't really get a sense of what they looked like. I can visualize another spider or plant, but not the first one either. Just that it was there."

<Guess we'll have to wait and see.>

"How long do you think it'll be before I pop, anyway?"

<Well… I've already laid a few clutches. It's been a few hours each time, but the Brooding Dens and your class are supposed to make it go even faster.>

Ruth hummed, thinking about it. "That's really fast. I was hoping I'd get to be all full of your eggs even longer," she husked, "but I guess that means you'll just get to knock me up again all the sooner!"

My spiderbull gulped. Even with all the extra bodies, I hoped I'd be able to keep up with her.

Lynn joined us all down in the Brooding Dens, as we planned what to do next.

"I'll be working with the power team," said Fen, whose gaze kept drifting back towards Ruth. "I'll see if we can get some turbines built to move in here, but getting that set up and infrastructure to really integrate it into the town's power grid might be a longer-term project."

"I'm going to join up with one of the rebuilding teams," Jo said while massaging Ruth's shoulders. "But Lily, do you think you could make temporary bedrooms or something? Simple motel accommodations while we work on something permanent?"

<I could try… there's the problem of privacy, though. I doubt people would be thrilled with me being able to sense everything going on, and I wouldn't want to either.>

"Maybe see if you can do something with the idea of a rest zone for adventures?" Fen suggested. "Like, a guaranteed safe area in the dungeon where it can't get them?"

I focused on shaping a new space out, managing a simple bedroom and attached bathroom, at the cost of a significant amount of mana. Willing it to be a safe place, a refuge from the dungeon, I felt a twist, and suddenly a portion of mana returned as the room's materials vanished from my senses.

*New Room available: Visitor Zone!*
*Room: Visitor Zone. A feature that creates a rest area safe from unwanted dungeon intrusion. When no visitors are nearby, dungeon minions may enter to reshape or remove the Room.*

<Okay! I can make these, I guess? I can't see inside it any more. I don't have enough mana to make many more though, let alone reaching the town or figuring out how to make another entrance.>

"Well hey, you get mana from orgasms, right? I can definitely go a few more rounds today, get you alllll charged up," Ruth added, patting her thighs. She was no longer fully bound, but still lounging nude on the back of the spiderbull.

Fen and Jo were highly distracted by Ruth, who preened under their attention, but Lynn had a faraway look in her eyes, brow furrowed in thought.

"I overheard part of that notification, hon - it said dungeon minions would be able to reshape or remove the room," Lynn said. "Do you think you could expand more with me, or the monsters, digging out tunnels?"

That felt… right. <Let me try with a monster,> I sent. I lined up a section of tunnel, with a sheydling digging out from one side and simply using my mana to directly shape a new tunnel from the other side.

The sheydling's talons were awkward for digging, so it was slower - but not nearly as hard as it should have been. Rather than scrabbling ineffectively against the hard stone wall, talons sunk in with surprising ease, breaking off bits of rock, clawing them out, and tossing them to the ground behind it - where the rubble promptly started fading out of existence.

For all that it felt strangely futile, it turned out to be much, much more mana-efficient to actually dig out tunnels. It might be slow, but that was fine - I had several monsters. And more on the way.

<You were right, Lynn!> I sent back to the group. <I've got a sheydling digging towards town now.>

"Hold that thought," said Ruth. "I just felt a contraction."

We sprang into action, Jo and Lynn helping lift up Ruth and lay her on one of the firmer patches of gel. Figuring that my oviposition perk must mean I could extend some parts of it, I stretched out parts of the goo into stirrups to help brace her legs.

"Do you want me to finger you to get you nice and limber for the eggs?" Jo asked. "It helped Lily earlier-"

"Yes, you can fuck me," Ruth said. "Just- gentle-"

Lynn rested Ruth's head on her lap, stroking her hair as Jo knelt down between her legs. Fen knelt by her side, holding Ruth's hand and delicately rubbing her swollen belly.

Ruth groaned low and deep as Jo stroked her lips and slid a finger inside her, slowly stretching her out.

"Hey Ruth, look at me," Lynn murmured. "Breathe with me, okay? Innnn…. Out and push…."

She kept up her rhythm as Jo added a second finger, and then a third and a fourth, Ruth's body flexing wide open to accommodate everything Jo gave her, and soon Jo was gently pumping her whole fist into Ruth's slick cunt.

"Oh! I feel the first egg!" Jo said, slowly withdrawing her hand.

"I'm… so close," Ruth panted. "Clit, nipples… NOW!"

Lynn didn't miss a beat, reaching down to tease her nipples as Jo started to rub tight circles around her clit. With another heave, Ruth wailed out, her whole body jerking and spasming as she pushed the first egg out into Jo's waiting hand.

"YES! MORE!" she screamed, head jerking forward. I could practically see the waves of pleasure crashing over her as her body writhed, feeling power surge into me with her every orgasm.

As the final egg was laid and Ruth's belly had returned to its normal size, Jo and Lynn kept gently fucking her as she came down, panting and jerking slightly. Jo had left the clutch of eggs in the gel bed, where they were still clearly growing. I brought a sheydling in to cuddle up alongside Ruth, nuzzling at her shoulder.

"That was fuckin' incredible," Ruth said. "Good - good work, team. Butt pats all around."

After everyone had recovered and rested, Jo and Fen started preparing to leave.

"Sure you don't wanna stick around to watch round two?" Ruth asked, stretching provocatively.

Fen blushed and averted her gaze, but Jo just laughed softly. "I know how easily I could spend all day here, but there's lots to do. We'll visit again soon."

"I could be 'lots.' I'm told I'm a lot all the time," Ruth grumbled playfully, but hugged the couple goodbye.

As they left, I turned my attention to my notifications, where quite a few were waiting. First, one from Ruth:

<*Congratulations! You are now a Level 3 Broodmare!*>
<*Perk obtained: Rapid Recovery!*>
<*Rapid Recovery: Your body quickly recovers from the exhaustion and specific kinds of strain you put it through.*>

Ruth getting perks that continued to enable her insatiable sex drive was intimidating; she was already stretching and sitting back up, inspecting the clutch of eggs she'd laid. A new one came through from Lynn‐

<*Class evolution unlocked: Dungeon Caretaker! Would you like to become a Dungeon Caretaker now?*>
<*Class: Dungeon Caretaker. Dungeon Caretakers go above and beyond, taking it upon themselves to care for their Dungeon - the Core, the monsters, and even other minions. All Dungeon Caretakers have the perk Dungeon Empathy, granting them intuitive insight into the needs of and care for monsters and minions. Higher-level Dungeon Caretakers may gain various perks involving minor healing magic, monster husbandry, or defense of their Dungeon. Like all classes, Dungeon Caretaker can only be unlocked by those who want to do so and act accordingly.*>

Lynn nodded decisively.

<*Congratulations! You are now a Level 4 Dungeon Caretaker!*>
<*Perk obtained: Dungeon Empathy!*>

<Aww, that's very you!> I sent. <I think I have one too->

*Congratulations! You are now a Level 6 Dungeon Core!*
*Perk obtained: Friendly Architecture!*

Huh. Maybe that one was more related to the excavation and experimentation I'd been doing?

*Perk: Friendly Architecture. As a dungeon that welcomes visitors, you can more easily create welcoming spaces that resonate with the emotional connections that nourish you.*

Lynn caught the eye of a sheydling and smirked, clearly going over the same message. "The emotional connections that nourish you? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? Maybe you could make more rooms if they had velvet wallpaper, heart-shaped beds, poles-"

"Glory holes!" suggested Ruth.

"We could set you up as a whole one-woman red light district," Lynn teased.

<aaaaaaaaa,> I sent, overwhelmed by the ruthless teasing. They weren't wrong, either; I did get mana from Fen and Jo having sex, um, inside me...

"Too much?" Lynn asked, voice softer.

<N-no, I don't really mind,> I sent back, <But let's give the town time to recover and get used to me, ease them into the whole underground sex-world idea?>

Lynn laughed. "Alright, alright! How are the monsters doing, anyway?"

<Not very fast progress on the tunnel, but they can keep it up for a long time!>

Ruth cackled at that. "Well, that's always good to hear! So, need more monsters for the digging? I can go for another couple rounds today."

"Oh, I bet you could," Lynn purred, moving in behind her.

Right, time to do the responsible thing -

Lust shone in Ruth's eyes as Lynn nibbled at her ear.

- to do the best thing I could to help the town -

Ruth spread her legs invitingly, and my nearest spiderbull's cock twitched at the sight.

- breed as many monsters as I could.

I could really get used to this life!

Kept you waiting, huh?

I'm going to be adding a Glossary of perks seen so far and doing a few minor SPAG edits; hopefully this won't trigger a bunch of notifications, but if it does, apologies!

Thanks as always to my wonderful beta!

50