Chapter 2.2 | The Heating (R18)
424 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, here's the cheap smut.

I've even supplied it with terrible ass art.

 


 

I woke up with Sin's bare body lying atop mine; her smooth, dark, freckled skin mushed against my peachy complexion. She slept on my left side, her face laying on my chest, one arm crossed over to my right shoulder as her leg straddled over my abdomen. She was like a living hot pack, breathing warmth onto my rather chilled body.

I lifted my head, leaving my body intact to not wake her up.

I had fallen asleep on the bed sideways, laying directly on the sheets with no pillow against my neck, my naked body exposed to the elements of the hotel room. The harsh blizzard that is the air-conditioning had left my joints hardened and my skin frozen after several hours of non-stop blowing.

I then looked towards Sin.

Sinful, as her name suggested. Even in slumber, her body was a beast in wait. Her soft cheeks, her petite breasts, her shapely hips, her defined legs, and her ass. By God, her ass. The way her back bent inwards and the way her ass curved out like a sunrise over an alluring horizon; it's something I could never get used to.

I wasn't sure if it was morning wood I was having at that time or a simple, biological reaction.

Whatever it was, it woke Sin up. My shaft just so happened to salute where she placed her legs. It swelled straight up and by some chance, wedged itself between her thigh and her calves. Its cold, soft skin acted against the hot blood boiling inside my throbbing meat stick.

Her eyelashes fluttered for a moment, revealing glimmers of her dark, vacuous pupils. Slowly but surely, they opened up, her gaze still and lifeless. They glanced up, meeting my face. They blinked a couple of times before dragging her cheeks across my chest, staring down to her thighs for a moment.

Sin looked back towards me.

"Again?"

"Good morning,” I whispered to her.

As if a response, Sin let out a sneeze onto my body. I felt a searing chill blast across my torso as she buried her nose between my chest.

I pulled her head away as I wiped my hand across the affected area, “Why didn’t you use the blankets?”

“You slept on them,” Sin dug herself back close to my body, “Couldn’t pull them out, or push you off.”

“You didn’t wake me up?”

Sin was unresponsive for a moment.

“Didn’t think of that,” she snuggled herself deeper to my shoulder.

I sighed as I reached my free arm over towards her, “Get off, you’re getting spit on my-”

I was shocked. Her whole body was as cold as ice. I brushed my hands down her chest and then to her back. She was close to freezing, so much so that the worry managed to jolt my brain into its full capacity. I sat up on the bed immediately, Sin still clutching onto my body like a koala.

“Fuck,” I recoiled, “You’re freezing.”

Sin let out a moan, “Who’s to blame?”

I turned away to the side, pushing Sin off to the bed, “You’re gonna die like this. I’m gonna run the shower-”

Sin scrambled onto my body, wrapping her hands around my neck as she pulled herself back close, “No.”

“It’s either me or a fever,” I reached to my back, undoing her grip, “Not even I would choose me right now.”

It was no use. She was holding herself tight as if her life depended on it. I’d dislodge two pairs of fingers only for the previous pair to come back together in the sly. After half a minute, Sin’s proven her resilience. Her hands might as well be glued together with dried rubber sap at this point.

Even so, her body temperature was closing sub-zero. My mind entered a do-or-die mode, only ever present in life-threatening, dire situations. Of course, the biggest risk at the time was a bad cold, but I was fresh off the post-wake morning fatigue, and the fact that her predicament was attributed to my fault didn’t help to curb the internal panic.

And so, I did a split-second decision and pulled her to my front and hugged her tight.

As I stated, I wasn’t in the right headspace. In hindsight, there were a dozen more effective methods available to me at the time.

But still, the ends justify the means.

Sin responded to my sudden embrace with a tighter grip around my neck. She dragged her legs around my hips and locked her ankles behind my back, pushing herself even closer against me. By then, she had well and truly became a koala, hugging a living, breathing tree bark that was my body.  Her cold skin sent chills across my nerves, freezing down to my deepest strands. For a moment I felt my joints locking up from the sudden drop of temperature.

I endured through the sensation and looked down from above Sin’s head, “Good enough?”

“Don’t talk,” her words were muffled as she smothered her face on my torso, her cold, freckled cheeks pushing against my chest, “It’s vibrating your chest. It’s gross.”

“That’s how the human body works.”

“Shut up.”

I sighed, but I couldn’t exactly blame Sin; not with a conscience. I had a sentient, unwilling ice sculpture stuck to my body, and I was the sculptor. The least I could do was be the inverse for her.

Still, she couldn’t keep holding on forever. A day is essentially a limited set of hours to fulfil an unquenchable pursuit of satisfaction. As of then, I wanted to pursue the knowledge of the time of day. I looked around the dimly lit hotel room for a moment, only to find the room’s only window, which was sitting beside the bed, obscured by a very thick set of curtains.

I guess for the nature of this hotel’s business, privacy was of their utmost concern.

“Hey,” I ran my fingers through Sin’s scalp at a calming pace, “Think you can spare a moment?”

Sin’s continued silence told me all I needed to know.

I tried to think of other methods to tell the time, but nothing else came to mind.

Push came to shove, and I could think of nothing else to satiate my curiosity.

I reached down to my thighs and pushed my hands upwards, mushing Sin’s cold ass against my palms. Before she could even react, I stood up, carrying her weight in my forearms. Sin mitigated some of that mass by squeezing her thighs tight against my hips. I was grateful that she was still half-awake; my hips would’ve been juiced if it had been her full force.

Oddly enough, Sin didn’t question my actions. She was solely focused on not slipping away from her man-sized hot water bag.

I walked around the bed, my fingers sinking into Sin’s cheeks as I made my way towards the hotel room’s window. I let go of my hands, leaving Sin dangling off my neck by her full weight. It wasn’t so bad; she bordered on the far end of the average weight. Though she made her discontent audible through a loud groan.

I slipped open the curtains and checked out the window, only to be blinded by the sudden blast of sunlight. Again, it wasn’t so bad; I endured worse last night. My eyes became accustomed to the brightness in no time. Sin didn’t. Her groan only grew louder.

The window opened up to a view of a shop lot. A seedy one, at that; the kind where dirty bars operated on the lower floors in mutualism with cheap inns above. It’s a type of place that flourished at night, and night this was not. The day was already well into its late morning. Looking at where the sun sat at the time, we only had an hour or two before the afternoon arrives.

I looked back down on the street. Compared to last night, the street was barely alive. I counted no more than three parked cars on the roadside spaces, and one of them was a rusting wreck. A few guys were walking past the shop lots, just beneath the window. It wasn’t a reach to reckon they were only passing; this place doesn’t become a destination until happy hour arrives. One of them made a spontaneous decision to lift her head and glance at the upper floors of the shop lots. By some serendipity, out of all the windows she could look towards, she managed to choose ours and caught a full view of our bare bodies. Her once curious gaze was contorted to a horrifying gape.

In an instant, I swerved our naked bodies away from the window and tugged the curtain close. By some miracle, Sin managed to hang on throughout the ordeal, though I had to pay that price with fingernails dug into the back.

In my defence, I wasn’t thinking straight; still hungover from post-wake fatigue, a whole woman hanging off my neck, the works.

It took Sin a whole trip around the hotel bed and a skirmish near the window for her to finally muster the strength to voice her complaint, “…hell were you trying to do?”

“Tell the time.”

Her voice was muffled, “At the window?”

“I wanted to see where the sun was.”

“You could just turn on the TV…”

I paused for a moment. Then I walked towards the cheap, wall-mounted TV that faced the foot of the bed. Sin was letting her discomfort known via more groaning. The TV’s remote sat on a cabinet below it. I grabbed it, aimed at the TV and pressed on the power button. The screen flared up and the room immediately exploded into a barrage of pleasurable moans and wet clapping. Apparently, the last guest forgot to tune off the hotel’s exclusive private channel and simply left the TV turned off with the volume set to its maximum.

I wish I had found out about this when there was some ruckus below to mask the noise.

I flicked my thumb towards the channel button and by the grace of sheer luck, the TV tuned towards a news channel playing an automated weather forecast. The sound was still loud, but at least it was playing calming music instead of noises much reserved to headphones and private settings.

I scanned my eyes across the screen. Sure enough, they were displaying the time on the top right corner, right below its channel logo.

I was right; it was a quarter past ten in the morning.

I’d once again clarify; I wasn’t thinking straight. Many things happened before that. Many disorienting things.

From my chest, Sin made her thoughts loud and clear once again, “Turn it off…“

“Right, right,” I switched the TV off, “Sorry ‘bout that.”

“…and stop hitting me,” she added.

I put the TV remote back down on the cabinet, “I’m not.”

“You are,” she insisted.

I raised both my arms up, “I’m not even touching you.”

“Your third arm is…”

It didn’t take long for me to realize what Sin was talking about. I looked over her shoulder. She wasn’t lying; my third arm was doing some hardcore lifting. Somehow, it was still this hard, after all those time. I didn’t even realize I was moving it so much, but Sin did. Without the support of my arms, her weight slid down to where her bottom received the full brunt of crotch’s attacks. It hadn’t slipped in, but it was acting like a very insistent visitor, slamming heavy knocks on her backdoor entrance crying to come in.

An idea came to my head.

Okay, it wasn’t an idea. It was more like a call to nature. But it was an idea of mutual benefit, so I’d still consider it as such.

I moved Sin towards the bed, standing just over the side, “Let go.”

Sin leaked out a refusing grunt.

“Trust me,” I leaned over the bed with outstretched arms, laying Sin softly on the sheets as she still clung onto me, “This’ll warm you up.”

Sin took a moment before she finally relented, releasing her cold grasp off my body. I felt a suppressed breath leak out of my mouth. Free of her weight and her chilling skin, I stood back up.

From above, Sin’s body was every bit as sinful every time I lay eyes on it, pardon the pun. Her upper figure was slender, but in no way svelte. Her freckles acted like tour guides, escorting my gaze across her physique. They dotted across her smooth shoulders, leading me to her breasts, sleeping across her chest as they rose and fell with her every breath. Her abdomen had texture, riding a healthy shape out of her stomach as the freckles continued to flow down to her nubile hips. Her legs, strong and muscular, squirmed as they against one another in erotic shame. It made me feel devious, and to Sin’s misfortune, I had no guilt to spare.

She tried to cover her body, but the most she could do was cover her nipples. For that, she paid the price by pushing her tits against her forearms, causing a small, sensual excess to spill out from the sides.

My bloodstreams became highways; speed limits be damned. At that very moment, in my body, all roads led to one place.

Sin noticed my reaction and sent her already tanned face darker as her expression was shaded with a deep blush. She looked away as if I wouldn’t see her if she couldn’t see me. There was an age limit to out of sight, out of mind; and we’ve passed that many birthdays ago. Still, I am a believer in equal rights, and I wasn’t about having my benevolence questioned against.

“Turn around,” I spoke to her.

Sin stayed still for a moment, her body still facing towards the ceiling.

“Turn around.”

“Do it yourself.”

I lowered myself towards the bed, “My pleasure.”

I stuffed my hands beneath her hips. Her skin, even after prolonged contact, was still cold to the touch. I flipped her around.

It was almost as much of a view as her front was; ‘almost’ being attributed to my better affinity with mammaries. Even so, I can appreciate a good piece of ass, and a good piece of ass this was. If it wasn’t for my bias, I’d even say the rear surpassed the front. Her freckles continued their journey, this time spreading like wildfire across her back. Her figure made a slight, inverse dip down her hips before bursting back out with near titillating vigour, giving way to the main star of the show.

 

 

Even in static, I could feel the action from sight alone. Even her freckles knew not to mess with the holy land. Her ass. Of all the adjectives in the world: round, firm, tender, soft, squishy, curvy, plush, compact; none could do justice to her pair. I traced my fingers across her cleft and in one go, squeezed them with both my hands. I went to town with her. The way she squirmed and flexed in reaction to every small nook I brushed my fingers against only enticed me to go further. Every time I got close to her entrance she’d clench out of reflex as if she’s unsure whether to halt my progress or keep it in.

Now, I’m no linguistic professor. Those were as far as my vocabulary could take me. I can’t construct beautiful words that can conjure wonderful images on the fly. The most I can do is tell you how hard I was, and I was rock solid at that time. Still, even if I’m able to, I won’t. Call this toxic, masculine ego. When a man gets a treasure, he intends to keep it, especially in a world like this. This was my gem; my prize; my star; and I’m willing to forgo my maturity to keep this to myself.

But, as I said, I’m not about to be told to lack benevolence.

Sin’s protests were as insincere as her moans, not that they were any different; all she did was moan, really. She would twist her hips and turn her waist to bend away from my grasp, but never once did she do anything substantial. She was like a cat throwing a tantrum in a cage with an open door. Always complaining, but never once stopped enticing. The average person would be left addled by Sin’s mixed signals, but I was no stranger to the woman before me.

I slid my hand deeper down her crevice, reaching my fingers under her thighs. As if to boost my already concrete deductions, when I pulled out it was as if I dipped my hand in a vat of wet gel.

She was ready.

“Raise your hips.”

Sin’s moan turned into a grunt. I understood. I put one hand over her back and tilted her ass a few degrees up into the air. She was still lying down on the bed, comfort intact; it was only that her backdoor was wide open to the world.

I climbed over her back, my body arching over her as I supported myself with my arms. Slowly, I brushed my cock between her thighs, leading it towards her ass like a leashed, obedient dog. With every bit of honesty, I could make do with her cheeks alone. I could just squeeze them with my dick in between and do my business then and there. 

I could also watch a movie in a cinema with only popcorn and no drinks, or have cereal with no milk.

I lifted my crotch just a little and stuffed my meat right between her cheeks, but not the entrance just yet. I had to find it. Luckily, my tip was edging so hard that it grew a spiritual magnet and found the entrance on the first go. Still, for margin of error, I prod it a couple of times and watched for reactions.

Sin remained silent.

The shaft slid right in in a second without a hitch.

Sin jolted from that sudden insertion, and that shock translated into her pussy as her folds tensed and gripped onto my cock for dear life. My dick damn near slipped out from the pressure. I punched my cock down again, digging back into my rightful place in her pussy. The deeper I went, the harder her vagina tightened. Her cum was a double-edged sword; it served as an easy entrance as well as a dangerous lubricant for each time her cunt tried to push me out.

It was perfect; it was basically my green light to go all the way.

Locking my elbows, I began to slam my crotch down hard against her ass. I could see ripples bouncing across it with each thrust I made. My dick was nowhere to be seen. From where I was looking, her ass blocked the entire view of my lower half. Its curve was big enough to shield my girth as it came back out.

I kept up with Sin’s rhythm as with each laboured breath, her pussy would clamp down with each sharp inhale. I had to counter it. I spread my legs wide and began treating my pelvis as a jackhammer. I left my cock to its own devices as I invested all my focus into smacking Sin’s cheeks with my crotch alone. My balls would barely make contact with her thighs before I’d rear back and slam myself back down harder than before.

It felt amazing. It felt exhilarating. More importantly, it felt warm. It had barely been a few minutes, and Sin’s body temperature rose like a kite. Her sweat was practically boiling off her skin. It began rolling off her shoulders and waist and, unfortunately, down her ass, which meant it was easier than ever to slip right out and ruin the momentum. There was a silver lining to that cloud, however. From my view, Sin’s back began to glisten under the lights, giving her dark skin an erotic, dim glow that only fueled my enthusiasm and desire.

I started to thrust myself deeper, crossing my record and jabbing into a spot that squeezed Sin’s elbow and made her shoot her head up and cry a trembling yelp that did nothing but dilute my brain further to its most primal urges. My cock became a spear, stabbing itself through her vagina as I scraped her fleshy walls into a bruised mess. Unbeknownst to her, she managed to give a hell of a fight. I barely had time to rest as she’d brace and squeeze in response to my every action. I couldn’t even breathe down on her back, as that’ll send her clenching so hard that it felt as if my cock would implode.

I had to end this soon. My objective was achieved, now was just the matter of closing the show.

I lifted myself off her back and stood on my two legs. I stuck my hand down Sin’s thighs from the inside. Sin voiced no complaints, not that she could anyway. I timed my thrusts, gradually slowing myself down to create a window. Once I hit that magic second, I gathered all my strength into my shoulders and cranked my arm upwards, flipping her around. Her freckled body was now facing the air, drenched in her sweat and, especially for her lower half, cum.

I spread her legs wide, slammed myself back down on her body and rammed away. I toyed with her breast, tracing my fingers across her left nipple as gently as I could. I couldn’t do two at the same time; my other arm was busy keeping me upright. For that, I used my mouth, biting her soft, elastic base as I flicked my tongue across the tip. It was bitter with sweat, but the taste washed off as my saliva rolled down on her skin.

The stimulation was overwhelming for both of us. I managed to cope by distracting myself as I worked on Sin’s body. Sin herself was helpless against my relentless attacks as I ravaged her both inside and outside. She threw her arms around my neck once more, making noises I don’t even think she could emit with a conscious effort. These were sounds hidden within some dark corner in her mind, dug out by an onslaught of dopamine assaulting her head.

It still wasn’t enough. She was still hanging on by a thread. I needed that thread untied, cut, and disposed of. I need her to fall into an abyss of pleasure.

I pushed myself away from the bed and stood over her body. Sin had to resort to grabbing the sheets for balance. I reached down to her breasts, groping them in my palms.

I could feel her erratic breaths beneath as I mushed her tits together. Her crotch was spasming. She was about to go. She was just a hair’s breadth over the edge.

All she needed was a little push.

As I fondled her breasts, I moved my fingers up to her nipples, flicking them with my indexes in between rubbing them with my thumbs. I kept thrusting away whilst doing so, feeling her vagina slowly loosening up as she started to grow accustomed to the motions.

She was just where I needed her to be.

In an instant, I closed my fingers and pinched on her nipples and tugged them upwards along with her breasts.

It was like a flick of a switch. Her nerves hit a climax she hadn’t experienced before. I could tell. I could see it from her face. Her mouth gaped to an ‘O’ shape. Her tongue stuck out. Her pupils shot upwards in her eyes. I could even feel it too. Her pussy clamped down on me with the pressure of a deep ocean. Her hands damn near tore the bedsheets off the mattress. Her whole back was thrown into an arch, punching her crotch up and, as by extension, dragging my penis with her. She locked feet behind my back. I felt my pelvis creak as she used my hips as a stress ball for her thick, muscular legs.

I couldn’t pull out. Sin held me in with a vice grip as she squirted out her worth. I wasn’t sure how long a woman’s climax lasts, but I’m willing to bet big that the woman before me was a special case.

After a few seconds, she finally relented. Her back crashed back down on the bed as she loosened her grip, both on the sheets and my dick. Her legs flopped down to the floor like a puppet with its strings cut. Sin was left into a wheezing mess. Her blonde hair had been thrown from a recognizable style to a frenzied tangle spread across the bed. Her breasts seemed to bounce as her lungs struggled to catch air.

I looked down to check the results of the carnage.

Somehow, even after all that friction, she was even wetter than she stared. Her lower half was practically soaked. The sheets we fucked on, however; tenfold. There were actual droplets racing down the fabric and dripping onto the floor. The housekeepers would probably have a field day with this. Yet again, they’re probably used to cleaning stuff like this.

I took a step back and took a long gaze at the sight before me.

I didn’t cum; the morning fatigue was still wearing on my body, dampening my sensations. The sight was enough of a prize to make it worth the effort, though, like a fisherman holding the tail of his biggest catch, or a wrestler holding the champion’s belt atop their opponent's defeated body.

I felt quite drained after the whole ordeal. It had been an eventful morning, after all.

“So,” I sat down on the bed next to Sin where she laid spread eagle, “Nipples, huh? That’s your switch?”

She didn’t answer. Her eyes kept a thousand-yard gaze towards the ceiling, her tongue out, still breathing out from her mouth. She seemed to be stuck in a trance. Silent.

Dazed.

Irresponsive.

I reached towards her chest, cupping her breast with my palm as I squeezed her nipple between the base of my fingers.

She let out a high-pitched squeak from her throat.

I made a relieved sigh. I reached over Sin and pulled the bed's blanket over her body. It was still wet, but I don't think she had much concern about it. As fun as it was, I preferred the last few minutes to stay as a one-time thing.

I laid down next to her. My cock was still standing, solid and rock hard. My drive, however, was all but lost. For now, at least.

Until then, I was spent.

I closed my eyes, even though the day was still young.

 


 

It was fun to write this.

Next chapter: story.

It's not my fault, it is what it is.

But you know what isn't?

This grey heart sitting at the bottom corner.

Favourite the chapter, will you? Pretty please? With freckled tomboy asscheeks on top?

Discord: https://discord.gg/aAuCwJkkrz

8