Chapter 2.6 | The Skinwalker and The Lingerie (R18)
278 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As opposed to our last smut moment, this one is more up my alley.

Though there isn't much of it.

Take this as a favour; it's triple-N. You don't need more stimulation than this. I've even added my illustrations to sour the taste for you.

You're welcome.

 


 

The mall.

There’s nothing much I could describe about it. It had nothing special or out of the ordinary to it. It’s a complex with multiple floors, a hundred shops where there’s only a half dozen I’d go into; much less frequent, some kind of conventions going on in the squares about mattresses and cars, and a lot of people inside. It’s also a nice, air-conditioned place to duck under the evening heat. Other than that, I wouldn’t find myself coming here often. I'm more of an open-air market kind of guy instead of the sanitized atmosphere you’d find in such a civilized establishment.

Sin, on the other hand, was in her natural habitat.

You couldn’t tell she used to be a girl living in the outskirts of a farm town, the way she acted. The woman held herself, prim and proper, with the grace of a lady raised in a gated mansion. She followed the pace of the crowd like a fish in water. She kept her strides brisk but contained. I had to stuff my hands in my pockets to keep myself from bumping shoulders and heads while she avoided and slipped past even the rowdiest of goblin children and the largest of avian beastkin wings without breaking a sweat.

“Guy,” she turned back, weaving past an orc couple and a family of dwarves, “Over here.”

I could only catch glimpses of her silhouette as I smashed my nose against a set of horns. It belonged to a tell demoness strolling opposite of me who valued her fashion statement above the convenience of her surroundings as she whipped her curling points against my nose with the force of a baseball bat. I barely kept myself upright as she marched past without a care in the world.

I rubbed my nose as I stumbled my way to the front, “Hold on-”

All I heard after that was a groan from the woman before I felt her hand grip onto my wrist, pulling me through the crowd and yet another set of horns. I couldn’t even identify the species as I was smacked blind in the eyes. Had the horns been slanted down a diagonal angle the effects would’ve been permanent.

By the time the light returned to my sights I found myself free from the rushing crowd and standing inside a multi-storied retail clothing store. The whole place had a posh, muted atmosphere, with a bleached, minimalist style to its decoration. Its racks held unisex-and-species options ranging from blazers to jeans to T-shirts to shorts to singlets to underwear. Each of them had next to no flair in their designs, with the biggest variety setting them apart from being their choices of colour; even then, the most vibrant set you could get was an ordinary shirt in sky blue. It seemed like the kind of place where the inconspicuous part of the public would frequent and buy their inconspicuous outfits to blend into a crowd. I was right on that last statement, as there were, indeed, inconspicuous people perusing the normal, uninteresting outfits on display.

“Check this out,” Sin hauled me towards the tee section in the medium-sizes part of the store with enthusiasm, “Two for one!”

I browsed through the options. They were just tees. You could see one tee and you would’ve already seen everything the store offered in terms of tees.

I watched as Sin scrutinized a flat, beige shirt from its hanger, “You sure?”

She put back the shirt and picked out another of the same, this in deep maroon, “Sure about what?”

“This place,” I tried picking one myself and pulled out one in light blue in a larger size, “You don’t want something more… interesting?”

“This is interesting,” Sin draped the deep maroon shirt she picked around her arm and chose another one in light pink, “It’s time I graduate from white shirts.”

“I think it’s better if you wore something other than plain shirts in college.”

“We can get that later. I want home clothes now.”

I shrugged my shoulders as I dropped the light blue shirt I took onto Sin’s arm, “Your call.”

Sin scanned through the light blue shirt on her arm, “Good choice. A little too big for me though.”

“Don’t want it?”

“Nah,” she turned around, “It can be my new pyjamas.”

I imagined Sin before the backdrop of the hotel room, wearing that same light blue shirt with nothing beneath. I envisioned her nipples, hard and erect, pitching a perfect tent on her chest, pushing the rest of the fabric below away from her body. I could see the hems barely draping over her bare crotch as it fluttered above her thick, muscular thighs.

I felt my dick twitch for a moment there.

Sin grabbed my wrist and dragged me off again just as I was sinking deep into my fantasies. I glanced towards her, only for the woman to greet my sight with that signature smug expression of hers, “What’re you thinking about there?”

I had nothing to hide, “You naked underneath that shirt.”

“Which shirt?”

“That blue one.”

“Kinky, but help me imagine something else.”

“Like what?”

“Which bra colour looks better on me?”

She had pulled me towards the woman’s underwear section. I had no business being there. I knew how to unhook one, but that’s it. The store had a few designs, but they didn’t range far from a half dozen different patterns and frills on some. I scanned through the shades of fabric the store had on offer. Whoever’s job was to decide on the colour of the underwear, I want it too; they’re getting paid a fortune just for picking varying shades of grey. I don’t know how much the wages were, nor do I know if the occupation exists, but if it did they were definitely getting overpaid. Though they should be commended for making the colour pink look boring, somehow. I had to do a double-take; it was as if they siphoned all the light out of the colour and left it with the tasteless husk that is the drained hue.

No wonder it was at half-price; no one would buy these.

“This one,” I picked out a set for Sin; a frilly pair with more laces than there’s actual fabric in a near virginal white.

“Wow,” she took a long gaze at it, “You’re not hiding your tastes, huh?”

I didn’t have anything in mind when I picked the pair, I simply fished out the one that was the closest to me, “Thought I should see if laces do anything for me.”

“Sure,” Sin took it without any hesitation, “We can try it out tonight.”

“Anything else?”

“Not sure,” she thought about it for a while, “Let’s look at more stuff.”

We strolled around the place, glancing at dresses and jackets. We tried on some stuff but made no substantial decisions.

While we rambled along the jeans section, Sin asked, “Would you screw a skinwalker?”

I stared at her through squinted eyes, “What?”

Sin ran her hands through the rack, “I asked if you’d fuck a skinwalker.”

“Is this about that horror movie we’re gonna watch?”

“Yes,” she fished out a pair of ripped denim and handed it to me, “Try this on, I think it looks good on you. 

I held the hanger and tried it on by sight before handing it back to Sin, “No.”

Sin put the ripped denim back on the rack, “The jeans or the skinwalker?”

“Both,” we continued onwards, “I don’t like jeans; they’re too tight for me. And fuck no, I won’t go down with a skinwalker.”

“Why not?”

I left an obvious silence for Sin to mull over.

“I mean, of course, it lets you screw,” Sin stopped over a section for jackets, “And won’t kill you after that.”

“Still, no.”

She flipped through the hooded jackets on offer, “Is it the looks?”

“Yes. Would you fuck something like that?”

“Probably,” she grabbed a particularly big one in dark green and showed it to me, “If it’s hot.”

“Then it’s not a skinwalker anymore. There are no hot skinwalkers out there, and I don’t like jackets.”

Sin put the jacket back on the rack and walked off, “You’re a picky one, aren’t you?”

I followed behind her, “First time I hear someone complain that I wear fewer clothes.”

“Not the jacket, the skinwalker. Why won't you screw a hot skinwalker?”

“Because there are no hot skinwalkers. If there’s a hot skinwalker, it wouldn’t be a skinwalker,” we stopped at a section for shorts, “Like how there are no tall dwarves or horses with horns; they’d just be a normal human with a big beard or a unicorn.”

“One’s subjective, the other’s objective,” Sin started looking through the board shorts, “You can count height and horns but not attractiveness.”

I watched her as she picked out an orange, floral pair from the racks, “Would you call a bald troll a goblin?”

“That doesn’t relate,” Sin held the board shorts up to my face, “That doesn’t even make sense”

“Neither do you,” I brushed the shorts away from my face, “And that’s too small for me.”

“It’s for me,” she threw it onto the pile hanging over her arm, “But thinking about it now…”

“What?”

“Let’s get one for you anyway.”

“You did hear me, right?”

She winked, “I want to see if bulges do anything to me.”

I stared at her for a moment before sighing, “Fine, but it’s gonna be a waste to buy one just for that.”

“Well, then,” Sin showed the board shorts she dropped on her forearm, “Share it with me.”

I cringed, “Ew.”

“What? We’ll just wash it after,” Sin shrugged, “It’s only gonna be for a night.”

I cringed again, “Ew.”

Sin pulled a look of disappointment, “And you call yourself a man.”

"Why can't we just rent one?"

"You'd rather share the same pants with strangers you don't know from a shop you're not sure if they wash their rentals over a girl you've seen wash her clothes before?"

I thought for a while, "I'd trust the shop over your washing, to be honest."

Sin kicked me in the shins. It didn't hurt, but I didn't want more from her. I reached down to rub my legs, "Ow."

“Ma’am? Sir?”

A voice came from my back. It held a formal, professional tone, coming across as a call of respect rather than one for attention. I stood back up and turned towards the source with Sin joining in unison. We found a small beastkin in a dress uniform looking up to us from my waist height. I knew from sight that she was a kobold because, for one, they were rare, but mostly because of all the kobolds I’ve seen they always looked like dragons that have learned how to stand on two legs. It’s a look that was exclusive to the species. She had dull, orange scales, with the fringes on her spine filed down to a smooth texture; as is the custom in the service industry. She stood on (Ditigrade? Digitrade? Digigrade? Ditigitigrade?) the kind of legs that most beastkins have that were tucked together neatly beneath her skirt. Her tail, sharp and striped, stuck out from between her legs, sticking out to her back to balance her bowing posture.

She had her palms closed together as she looked up to us from below with a warm smile, “Do you two need any help? If you’re looking for school sportswear, I can help direct you there.”

“Oh,” Sin shook her palm, “Oh, no, no. We’ve already graduated, see-”

“Ah, my mistake,” the kobold was surprised, but it was no fault of hers. We were wearing our old school uniforms after all. It wasn’t that we didn’t have other casual clothes, but they seemed a tad too loose for the city. This was the most complete set we had; until we buy new clothes, that is.

Though that wasn’t the only time the kobold got surprised.

Sin then grabbed my arm and went, “In fact, we’re already engaged. Our wedding’s coming next month!”

I didn’t know who had the bigger skip in their heartbeat. I managed to recover from that in an instant as I was used to the woman’s antics, but I was still caught off guard. The kobold, however, was introduced to a whole new world in the span of half a second. Her work ethic was the only thing keeping her upright at that point.

“I-Is that right? So y-young…”

“We met during middle school and dated ‘till now,” Sin reached behind me and pinched me hard on my back, “It was a fateful meeting, right Honey?”

“Y-Yeah, she was persistent. Had to ask me out three times before I said yes. I mean, it’s hard to date a girl older than you, but we came through anyway, ain’t that right, Sweetheart?”

I felt Sin’s fingers trying to tear the skin off my muscles, “Of course I remember. Oh, do excuse us from taking your time, but we do need your assistance.”

The kobold was taken for a ride and a half with every word we uttered. Somehow, she was able to stay sane and cognizant after all that, still holding that service smile of hers, “S-Sure. How may I help you?”

“We’re looking for a changing room. Does your store have one?”

“We do,” the kobold lifted her arm over the racks, tipped her toes, and pointed towards the right, “It is right beside our payment counter. Would you like anything else?”

“Yes,” I nudged my head towards the kobold, “What’s the time now?”

The kobold stood back down, pulled one of her sleeves up her arms, checked her watch, and told me the time.

I nodded, “Thanks.”

“My pleasure,” the kobold bowed, “Anything else?”

“We’re good,” Sin pulled me from behind and dragged me away towards the changing room, “Thank you so much for your help.”

The kobold bowed even deeper than before.

Sin didn’t even wait until we were safely beyond the kobold’s earshot before, “Asked you out three times? Really?”

“We’ve got thirty minutes until the movie starts,” I released my arm from Sin’s grip and walked alongside her, “Be quick.”

“Why’d you have to add the ‘older girl’ thing too?”

“You wanted to play the attendant, and I went along with it,” we reached outside the changing room, “Now hurry up.”

“Shit,” Sin stopped in her tracks.

“What now?”

She glanced towards me with a wide-eyed expression, “Socks.”

“What’s your size?”

“What do you think?”

I had no clue whatsoever, “I’ll go get it. Wait for me inside.”

Sin strolled into the changing room and I headed out to grab her socks.

I found them sitting on the walls between racks of hats and sunglasses. They hung on miniature hooks, displaying a variety of sizes and colours. The colour was the easiest option I made; I went with white ones. With Sin’s freckled complexion there weren’t many colours that would fit her looks well; at least to my taste. I’m sure Sin had her opinions, but I was the one sent to pick her socks, not the woman herself.

Rather, it was the size that had me stumped. I had seen Sin’s naked body, head to toe, more times than I could count. It was then that I realized I had never put focus on her feet. It’ll probably be a fixation if I did so. Too bad, I’m a breasts kind of man. I had a fair idea of her cup size; it sat comfortably between B and C, but that was off the point.

I picked two pairs that I made reasonable guesses on what the average human female in Sin’s age would wear. I felt progress being made for two whole seconds before I realized that Sin was far from being the average human female, at least for her legs. I put the socks back again, returning to square one.

I mulled over my thoughts for a while, rummaging through my box of memories for the times I’ve seen Sin’s feet before.

Then the diner we ate from in the afternoon came to mind.  The incident reared its head, enticing my bodily functions with the sensations experienced prior. I shook it off my mind. It wasn’t the time for that.

Then I hit an epiphany and held that wisp of a recollection just before it returned to my mental archive. I dragged it back to the forefront of my head, playing it on the best projector I could muster with my mind. I closed my eyes, recalling the strokes and the caressing and the pulling and the tugging and the warmth and the moisture and the thrill of being caught and the realization that we were, indeed, caught.

My cock shot up to full mast underneath my pants, standing against my abdomen, poking upwards to my head.

With my blood still hot and pumping, I took the opportunity, took a pair, and measured the socks against my erect dick as it stiffened underneath my clothes. I tugged the tip against the base where the soles sat and placed it right next to me.

Too short.

I picked another one.

Too big.

I picked another one.

Just right.

I had to make sure, though.

I dug a little deeper into my head, pulling out that one specific moment where Sin brushed her feet against the bottom of my shaft.

I held that sensation in my mind and pulled the sock against my penis again.

I was right.

With that, I made a beeline back towards the changing room, a fresh pair of socks in my hands.

The changing room was essentially a small room carved out of the walls of the retail store. There were a good dozen rooms, with each half dozen sitting opposite one another in one, long corridor. They were partitioned by a thick set of curtains that draped down to the floor. Bright, fluorescent lights sat above each room, giving ample lighting for the patrons inside. Most of the rooms were vacant. Only a few were occupied. Sin was in one of those rooms, I just didn’t know which.

I called out, “Sin?”

The curtains from the room beside me slid open by a fraction, catching my attention. Before I could even react, an arm shot out and yanked me into the room with the force of a speeding truck. I felt my feet lift off from the ground for a good second before they landed back on the floor.

Sin let go of my arm, “What took you so long?”

“Didn’t know what size feet you had,” I massaged the back of my neck to check for whiplashes.

“You could’ve just come here and ask, you know?”

My neck was alright, miraculously, “Didn’t think of that.”

“Forget that, what do you think of this?”

“Hold on,” part of the partitioning curtain was open and I went ahead to close it, “You gotta be careful about this. Don’t want people…”

I turned around and saw Sin dressed in that white, lacy lingerie I picked for her out of a whim moments earlier. The underwear did its job, covering her breasts and crotch. It was everything else that caught my attention. Apart from the fabric and the polyester foam holding her privates, the rest was barely obscured, much less hidden from view. The white laces stood out against Sin’s darker complexion, acting like stylized windows as they granted little sneak peeks of the woman’s freckled skin beneath. The changing room also had a mirror on the other end, giving a decent view of her posterior too. The panties struggled to cover much in that department.

 

 

I stared for a moment, my hands still holding the curtains, “…seeing you change.”

I didn’t need to give an answer, as my reaction was enough of one for Sin. Her usual grin grew a tad bit bigger as she saw me gawking at her lingerie, even more so as her eyes fell a little lower to my pants.

She reached out to my shirt and tugged me in, “I’m flattered.”

I kept my gaze sharp on her body as I handed her the socks, “Here.”

“You got the right size,” she pulled the socks open and toyed with its elastic fabric, “How’d you know that?”

“Lucky guess.”

Sin scrutinized the socks some more before glancing down to my bulging crotch, then back at the socks again before looking up to my face.

Her grin transformed into a smug smile, “Now you’re just making me blush.”

I kept my mouth shut as Sin kept her eyes on my dick.

“Well, this is a problem, isn’t it?”

I stayed quiet about it.

She then cupped her hands over my crotch, “Want me to do something about it?”

I huffed out a repressed breath, “Yes.”

Sin licked her lips, “What do you think I should do about it?”

Before answering that question, I checked my wallet. As if fate had decided to spite me on this very day, I left the condoms in the hotel room. Sin stared at me with expectant eyes, waiting for my response. I ran my head through every available option I had. I drew blanks. The conclusion did arrive in eventual time, but only that it came to me instead of the other way around.

Sin dropped down to her knees, tugging onto my pants while I’m at it, “You’re too slow, you know that?”

Right, I smacked my palm against my forehead, I’m a fucking dumbass.

Sin held onto my legs with support as she undid the button holding my pants together. Then, with her teeth, she bit onto my zip and pulled it down. The sight sent a wave of dopamine into my head and another twitching, hardened layer of lust onto my cock as it smacked down onto Sin’s face out of physical pressure.

There Sin was, kneeling over my legs, mushing my throbbing manpower against her throbbing manpower with eyes of wonder staring up to me like a priest praising a totem of a deity. I could see her cleavage pushed up against the pads of her bra. As she leaned down ever closer to my groin, her ass came into view, her cheeks pushing out against the side straps of her panties, struggling to contain the absolute tension her ass held.

As mentioned before, I had a bit of an ego, and the sight before me was satiating my complex like pouring a deluge of oil onto a raging inferno.

Sin brought her face up to me from below, “Ask for it.”

I wasted no time, “Put it in your mouth.”

She made a ring with her fingers and held the base of my cock, tapping it against her smooth, warm cheeks, “Put what in my mouth?”

“Put my dick in your mouth.”

“If this was an essay I would’ve sent your sorry ass back to preschool,” Sin held my dick tighter than before, constricting it in her palms, “Tell me what you want me to do in fashion.”

I took a deep breath, swallowed my pride, and bit the bait, “Can you please use your dripping wet, hot, steaming, soggy mouth and envelop my angry, throbbing cock in yo-”

Before I could finish, Sin snapped her mouth agape and slammed the head of my cock to the back of her throat, swallowing my shaft whole. I had to push against the mirror on the other side of the changing room wall to stay upright. I felt her tongue rub against the skin of my dick, lashing out in a frenzy. She pulled her head backwards, her lips sticking onto my length before sliding everything back into her oral cavity.

This was unlike our time in the diner. This time, she had one straightforward goal in mind and she was charging towards it at an unstoppable pace. The moist slurping noises she made bit onto my ears, sending torrents of additional pleasure onto my crotch. 

Before I knew it, that tingle began to wrap around my sacks. It started fighting its way up onto my shaft, burrowing through the hardened flesh with an unprecedented flow of pressure. My legs were starting to give way. It was coming. I was coming.

Then I heard a pop and a smack from below. I glanced down, only to see Sin with an open mouth, streaks of saliva dripping off her teeth and lips as traces of steam leaked out from within. There my penis was, resting on her tongue; angry, veiny, and glistening like a wet diamond rod. It was aiming directly towards her throat. Sin took hold of my cock and wrung out short, rapid strokes on the base.

Sin was done with her role. I couldn't disappoint her. That would mean the death of this moment and my self-respect as a man.

But I needed more.

It wasn't that Sin wasn't good, just that my appetite happened to be bigger at the time. I couldn't ask for seconds either. It simply didn't feel right for a moment.

I could feel Sin’s fingers beginning to grow slow. My eyes began darting across the changing room in desperation for any additional simulation.

My sight landed in the mirror. I drew my gaze lower down the image.

Sin’s shapely butt was right there, translated in a one-to-one ratio against the real thing. As the woman below me worked her arms, her bottom pair of freckled cheeks would jiggle. They shook side to side in minute movements, swaying with the motions of her shoulder. They looked filling to the touch as if you could plant your hands and sink into its infinite softness. And if you reach deep enough into the valley, you can part the chocolate seas and find the secret hidden beneath its immense mass and depth; the oyster of adulthood.

As if by simple correlation, my mind drifted towards our morning at the hotel.

The image was pulled up to my mind as I stared at the real thing. I remembered how I ploughed her ass like a speeding tractor, digging with my cock like a rabid animal as I jackhammer-thrust my way through her insides.

I remembered how she tightened up every time I hit that deep, sweet spot.

Then I tightened my fists and cummed a load into Sin’s throat. I lifted my head towards the ceiling and grabbed hold of Sin’s head. I felt the tension leak out of my every orifice, save from my backdoor. The repressed lust, draining out in both gaseous and viscous, liquid form.

Sin shut her lips around the base of my cock once more and slowly pulled it all the way to the tip of my cock. With her mouth shut, she looked up to me and pointed towards one corner of the changing room. I followed her finger to find her school uniform, sitting in one big, discarded pile along with the lingerie she came wearing in. I hooked up her white, uniform shirt with my shoe and lifted it to her. She grabbed it and released the dam, leaking out my discarded juices onto her shirt. It was stained in record time, turning the fabric from a plain texture to a cloudy, darkened mess.

“Hey,” I zipped my cock and balls back into my pants and crouched down, taking the shirt away from Sin, “I’m not gonna spare you my shirt.”

“Now you have to buy my new clothes,” she returned a wet, dirty smile to me, “Unless you want to try out exhibitionism.”

With great reluctance, I handed the shirt back to her, “Just wipe it off your mouth, will you?”

She pouted towards me, “A little thank you will be nice.”

I sighed, grabbed her from the back of her head, and planted a peck on her cheeks. As I drew my head back, Sin’s expression was one of surprise.

“What,” I snorted, “Not enough of a ‘thank you’ for Your Royal Majesty’s taste?”

As a response, Sin smacked me on the side of my head.

“Ow,” I recoiled as I rubbed the area of impact, “What was that for?”

Sin drew her palm back, “Checking if you’re a skinwalker.”

“What?”

“The Guy I know will never be this romantic,” she wiped her mouth against her uniform shirt and cast it back towards the pile.

“Well, I can. I just don’t do it to you,” I brushed my nose as I looked aside to hide the flush on my face from Sin’s sudden compliment, “And I don’t look like a skinwalker either.”

“You couldn’t convince me,” Sin stood up.

“What does that say about you,” I followed suit, “Fucking a skinwalker; that’s you.”

“I did say that I would fuck a hot skinwalker,” she pulled a smug grin on me once again.

I had no rebuttal for that, “Whatever. Put on some clothes. Movie’s starting in twenty.”

“What do we do about that, though,” Sin pointed towards her dirty uniform as she reached the opposite corner of the changing room where she dumped all her new clothes.

I shrugged, “Your uniform, your call.”

“We leave it here for the staff.”

I picked it up under my arm, balling her shirt underneath her skirt and her discarded lingerie, “No, we’re throwing it into the bin.”

Sin slipped on the beige shirt she picked from the racks, “I still need the underwear.”

“We’ll sort it out when we’re there.”

She took the socks I picked for her and rolled them up to her shins, “I also need the skirt.”

“I said we’ll sort it out-”

“I need to wear it now,” Sin extended an empty palm towards me, “Unless you want me to catch a movie in boards.”

I handed the skirt to Sin, rolling her uniform shirt where my cum stain now faced inwards. I could still feel the warmth of my dick spit as I held it, much to my disgust.

Sin was done, changed into a new shirt and a near pair of socks, “Shall we get going?”

“How do we pay for those?”

“With money,” Sin crouched down and picked up the rest of her new clothes, “Duh.”

I pointed towards the fresh stuff Sin was wearing, “I meant those.”

“I’ll just show it to the counter and have them cut the price tag.”

“The underwear?”

“I’ll just flash them.”

“Don’t.”

“A little exhibition wouldn’t hurt.”

“It’s not about exhibitionism, it’s about shame. I’m not hanging out with a pervert.”

“That makes two of us.”

I sighed. There was no arguing with this chick, “Fine. Have it your way.”

“Good,” she smiled as she pulled open the changing room’s curtains, “We’re coming back here after the movie though.”

I tilted my head, “Why?”

“I’m wearing something nice for you,” she pulled down the collar of her shirt, showing off the white laces of her new bra, “You’re gonna wear something nice for me too.”

I wanted to rebuke, but I had nothing to say. Plus, she had a point; it was only fair.

I could only wonder what she had planned for us when we return to the hotel room.

 


 

Skinwalkers are terrifying. Every monster is terrifying, to be honest.

The one way to make it not terrifying is to make a strategy to procreate with it.

Once you start making that plan, you come to understand the nooks and crannies of how a monster works. You start to scope out its behaviour, learn about its habits and routines, start to make ideas on how you can exploit them, and when the time is ripe, breed the living hell out of them for scaring you and leaving you sleepless at night.

Or just buy an elephant gun and hope it kills them.

Whichever works.

If I were you, I'd at least try to attain that coveted shapeshifting puss-puss, AND press that grey heart at the bottom of the screen.

That's right, you think I've forgotten? Do you think I've gone senile? Yeah, I might've gone senile but not enough to forget about them sweet Favourites.

Discord: https://discord.gg/aAuCwJkkrz

4