FIRST HUNT
332 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole week continued the same, Ryan, trained his body in the garden, while Boros was hunting outside the city, the latter always returned around sunset and after a bath and food they sat at the table to talk about issues related to The hunt.

Time passed quickly and the day of Ryan's 18th birthday had arrived, however no party was being prepared, or anything like that, it was 6:00 am, the sun was just rising and there were 3 men in front of the house tall and handsome.

It was Boros, Gauss and Ryan, since it was the birthday of the last one, his father and older brother would accompany him and help in the first hunt for him.

Although the rules of the world prohibit attacking in groups, it is not as if they cannot help you, for example informing you of the strength of your opponent and in case of being overcome, nothing prohibits them from intervening to help him flee, as long as they do not attack the savage in duel there will be no problems.

It seems little they can do, but it is not so little if you think that losing the battle means death, so Boros and Gauss will be of great help to Ryan.

The three of them walked towards the exit of the city, which was not a long way, they lived near one of the gates, the north to be more specific, the city of Celi is medium in size with about 3 million inhabitants and like Most of the cities of the world had 4 doors, one at each of its cardinal points.

They weren't the only ones leaving, you could already see some hunters heading out of town in the streets, Ryan was nervous and excited and his face showed it.

Gauss walked over to him and gave him some words of comfort so he could relax a bit, since Gauss had been through the same thing recently he knew what it felt like and tactfully managed to calm Ryan down a bit.

When leaving the city Ryan turned to see it again, he had never left it, the truth could not appreciate much, only what the window of the door of 5 meters high and 10 meters wide where they left, because the city it was surrounded by a 40 meter high wall.

After one last look, the 3 kept walking, a dirt road about 10 feet wide that cut through a wide green meadow.

In the distance you could see a forest and behind it the high and steep mountains. They looked close but were actually miles apart.

After walking for an hour, the three of them reached the entrance to a forest. The trees were not extremely tall and it was not very lush, it really looked like a grove more than a forest, it had a lot of clarity.

As they had walked for an hour without stops, Boros decided to rest for a while before going into the forest and while he was resting, the conversation began.

- Father, is this where I will have my first hunt? Ryan asked uneasily.

- That is correct, this place is called Novice Forest, it is the perfect place for beginning hunters to come hunting, not only their first hunt but to get used to it, as there are no powerful savages here. Boros replied.

- Also, there are wild men and women, so it's a great place, I spent most of my year as a first-time hunter in this forest. Gauss added.

- The savages here are not of great quality, as there are only savages from lower realms of low and medium level, so there are no great beauties, because you know, the stronger the savage the more beautiful she will be, so give up on finding a goddess here. I express Boros in a humorous way.

- You mean there are no beauties here? Ryan asked concerned.

- Well, it depends on what you call beauty, certainly you will not find heavenly women full of curves and beautiful faces, but you will not be horrible either, putting it simple they will be normal. Gauss said trying to calm Ryan down.

After talking for an hour or so, Boros decided to move on, decided that they had had enough rest and should continue.

The three walked and entered the forest of the novices, the trees had a good distance from each other, so they could walk without problems, due to the amplitude there was a lot of light and great clarity of the environment.

Without much delay they spotted a wild woman in the distance, short hair, black color, flawless white skin, slightly small breasts with brown nipples, a slim waist and a perky rear.

She looked like a 24-year-old girl, she had a good figure but it was nothing to take your breath away, however, she was dressed quite exposed, she only wore something that looked like a skirt made of leaves and her chest was covered by a leaf bra as well. .

When she saw her Boros, she immediately told Ryan that she was in luck, for a girl like that she was the best she could get in the fledgling forest, she was also in the lower realm of low level.

Listening to his father, Ryan did not doubt, it is true that the girl was not the most attractive, much less a great beauty, however she was not ugly, Ryan thought that a normal one was a good target.

Having made up his mind, he fearlessly advanced towards the wild girl dressed in leaves that barely covered her, the girl noticed him in a short time and in the same way approached him.

They both stopped 5 meters from each other, they just looked at each other and without warning the girl moved first, she was fast and direct, she just sprinted with all her strength and threw a blow at Ryan's face.

Ryan managed to react in time and blocked it with his forearm, however the girl did not stop and she kept hitting and Ryan was thrown into a passive state where he could only defend.

Boros and Gauss watched the encounter closely, prepared to intervene if necessary to help Ryan flee, however after a few minutes of the encounter they relaxed a bit.

While it was true that Ryan was on the defensive, blocking and dodging the girl, there was no expression of fear, surprise or despair on his face, his expression was one of calm, seeing that Boros and Gauss were sure that Ryan was calm .

Staying calm allows you to assess the situation well and make the right decisions so the two of them are not worried about Ryan and wanted to see what he would do next.

Ryan and the wild girl had an intense fight, the girl attacked fiercely and Ryan only blocked or dodged, making few movements, very efficient, the opposite of the girl.

After a few more minutes of fighting, what Ryan was waiting for happened, the girl started having trouble breathing, then she moved slower, she was tired.

Going on the offensive is good but if the movements are not efficient the energy expenditure is higher and Ryan wanted that, when the girl attacked again it was so slow that Ryan turned on his foot and got to his side grabbing his extended arm and driving With his leg and back he lifted the wild girl over his head and threw her to the ground with force.

The girl fell to the ground like a sack of rice thrown by a laborer, the blow was strong and decisive, soon after the girl shone and spheres of light left her body entering Ryan's, when she finished shining the girl got up as if nothing had happened and she bowed to Ryan with a small bow.

Ryan understood immediately so he said without hesitation "Save" and the girl shone again, turning into a sphere of light the size of a marble and entered Ryan's forehead.

Boros and Gauss, seeing what was happening, approached him and congratulated him on the first hunt for him, Ryan thanked them and although it was not yet noon they decided to return to the entrance of the forest to have lunch.

Lunch was simple, just a little bread with dried meat, since they would only be a little longer in this place they did not bring good provisions, nor other comforts.

After a quick meal, they went back into the forest, after half an hour of walking, they found a new girl, very similar to the previous one, maybe a little smaller when it comes to the size of her ass, but other than that they were similar.

Ryan did not think about it and the fight began, this time it was different, he was the one who attacked and quickly repressed the girl, soon after she could not resist and received a strong blow to her stomach that made her bend over and take her stomach with both hands, but then Ryan finished her off with a big uppercut to her face and the girl fell to the ground.

Quickly as the previous girl glowed and the spheres of light entered Ryan, the girl stood up and leaned a little and Ryan again said "Save" and the girl turned into a sphere of light and entered Ryan.

After seeing that Ryan had defeated her, Boros and Gauss approached him and patted him on the shoulder in congratulation and decided to return to the city, since being Ryan's first day of hunting, it was already surprising to have 2 prey.

Shortly after an hour they returned to the city, it was still early, but even so Gauss said goodbye after entering the city, while Boros and Ryan went home.

They took turns using the bathroom and removing dirt from their bodies and then sat in front of the dining room table to talk.

- It was a great day, it was not only your first hunt, but you managed to get a second one, I am very happy for sure you will be a great hunter. Boros said while smiling happily as if the feat was done by him.

- Thank you father, for joining me today. Ryan said trying to sound as sincere as he could.

- You have nothing to be thankful for, however you must be clear about what follows, you have two wild girl orbs to use, apart from that check what you received from your victories, keep that a secret, do not tell anyone, not even Gauss or me. Boros said sounding serious.

- Why father? Asked Ryan, puzzled.

- As a precaution, it is better to keep your earnings secret, also, as I had told you before, we would only accompany you on your first hunt, from tomorrow you will be alone, you already know the way to the novice forest, you should hunt there for a few months. I explain Boros.

- I understand father, I'll do that. Ryan expressed with determination.

They continued chatting a bit, before they got up and each one went to his room to rest.

5