LOOT AND FIRST EXPERIENCE
471 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AUTHOR'S WORDS

This chapter is shorter, however I think it should be this way I hope you like it. I await your comments.

 

After saying goodbye and going to their respective rooms, Boros undressed and went to sleep, however Ryan was different, he had to check his booty today, so he quickly lay down on his bed and opened his status.

RYAN

PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES

SEXUAL CAPACITIES

Strength

8

Speed

5

Strength

8

Speed

5

Stamina

8

Reacción

7

Stamina

8

Pleasure

1

PHYSICAL SKILLS

SEX SKILLS

None

None

Looking at his condition, he noticed that his strength, endurance and reaction increased by several points, since all of these had the same level as speed, but he had not gained anything additional.

These increases occurred at the moment that Ryan defeated the wild girls, more precisely when the girls shone and the spheres of light entered Ryan, in this way the increases of abilities and skills are received.

Apart from this, Ryan had two orbs, these were nothing more than the two wild girls that I hunt today and they had no other purpose than sex and like all teenage boys, he was impatient.

So without delay he meditated a bit to calm himself down, then allowed one of the orbs of light to come out of him and when she hit the ground she transformed into the first girl Ryan had ever fought with.

The only difference was that she was no longer in her leafy clothing, she was completely naked, her small, tender and perky breasts in front of Ryan, not to mention the exposed white skin of her entire body and the forbidden valley only covered by a bit of pubic hair. .

Ryan swallowed hard, so hard it was audible, he didn't know what to do, he was a virgin after all and his lonely point in his pleasure state was the test, since that statistic showed the level of one person to give pleasure to another and Ryan's was almost non-existent.

However after seeing the naked body of the girl in front of him, knowing that she was at his disposal and that he would not refuse, he did not think about it anymore and began to take off his clothes as well.

Soon he was naked in front of the girl, the one who was looking directly at him with eyes so determined that Ryan felt that he could see everything and this turned him on, so his penis began to react.

In a few seconds his penis was pointing to the sky, so erect that it seemed to want to detach itself and fly to the sky it was almost painful, but Ryan held on and approached the girl, caressing her cheek with his hand and the girl leaned over his hand tenderly.

Feeling the heat of the girl's face in her hand, he gently brought her closer and stole her lips in a sweet but awkward kiss, since it was the first time of him, he did not know if she was doing it right, but he didn't worry and moved on.

As they kissed their bodies came together, their breasts were pink with each other and Ryan's erect 6-inch penis was between the girl's belly and him, its size is normal, but with the circumstances of this world, win a few more inches is not difficult.

After a few minutes her lips parted, Ryan began to gently kiss the girl's cheeks, little by little under her neck, while he massaged her breasts and he could already feel that the girl's body was warming up, just like the yours.

The temperature rose and between caresses, the sweat on both bodies began to show, Ryan took the girl to her bed and began to suck her breasts, the girl occasionally released a muffled moan.

Ryan, began to be more daring, after sucking the girl's breasts, he continued kissing her abdomen and slowly but surely he continued his way to the divine garden of every girl, however he still continued to massage her breasts .

Soon he reached the girl's pussy that was already a little soaked in love juices from Ryan's caresses and without fear, he retracted his hands from the girl's breasts and tightly grasped her thighs and putting his head between them began to suck.

Ryan had never given oral sex, in fact he had never done everything he did today, but this world being what it was, learning about sex is really common sense, so Ryan could do all of this.

In the middle of the legs and with the girl's pussy in his mouth, Ryan continued sucking, moving his tongue all over the pussy, soon he found the clitoris and moved his tongue over it as fast as he could, the girl's love juices they were pouring out of the girl's pussy, drenching Ryan's face.

The girl's moans were loud, but not scandalous and she soon reached extreme pleasure and the love juices shot out strongly from her pussy, the girl she had an orgasm and her body shook a little from the spasms of extreme ecstasy.

Ryan could not escape the jet of pressure water that came out of the girl's pussy, everything was fast, because her face was soaked, but he was not displeased, rather it was an achievement.

After a few minutes that Ryan saw that the girl's spasms had ended, he reached over and put her penis in front of her mouth, the girl understood and took it to her mouth and began to suck him.

The girl's mouth skills weren't the best but Ryan didn't care, at the end of the day he just wanted to lubricate his penis so he could put it without fear in the girl's pussy and when he thought it was ready he took it out of the the girl's mouth and I line it up with her pussy ready to insert.

He rubbed his head a little on the girl's slippery pussy from top to bottom and the latter moaned with pleasure and when he least expected it Ryan made his way into the girl's forbidden garden with her penis, without any resistance.

Ryan, he felt the heat of being inside another person, the excitement, the walls of the girl's vagina squeezed his penis, giving him an indescribable sensation, Ryan felt that he would lose himself in that feeling.

However, he returned to reality, he still had a lot to do, so he grabbed the girl's legs tightly and began to move her hips, little by little he started to pace himself and then furiously beat the girl's wet pussy .

Ryan's balls hit the girl's ass, while her penis left and entered the interior of it, the juices splashed from the union of both, Ryan on top of her in a missionary position attacked with everything he could.

The girl moaned more and more, the pleasure was real, her soaked and slippery pussy was easily penetrated by Ryan's penis without any difficulty, between the moans and the blow of Ryan's pelvis and the girl's ass, nothing else was done. I listened in the room.

Sweat soaked both bodies rolling on the bed, but Ryan's hips didn't stop, faster and faster, stronger and stronger, but all good things have an end and when Ryan enjoyed the most, his penis tensed to the extreme and without being able to do anything he released his load of thick semen inside the girl without any fear or remorse.

His stamina was poor, so his intercourse only lasted a mere 5 minutes, however he was not discouraged, as he knew that this would improve with time and practice.

When he finished his download, he looked at the girl under him and she was smiling back at him, Ryan leaned to kiss her, but the girl dissolved into spheres of light and they entered Ryan's body, then he remembered that that would happen when sex will pass.

Ryan did not get depressed, it was what he had to go through, I just checked what he had gotten and it really was a good booty, first his sexual stamina went up from 8 to 9 and the pleasure went up from 1 to 2.

Second a manual, this is not abnormal, although nobody knows how it works, the fact is that savages can leave physical objects either after battle or after sex and Ryan had received the manual "The inexperience of the newbie".

Ryan reviewed the manual and found that this manual could increase his pleasure statistic by up to 5 points when reading it, so he was glad, as that statistic is very important.

Finally he received another object called "Fragrance of the lady", it was a small bottle with a pink liquid, Ryan checked it and knew that against his speculation it was not an aphrodisiac, but a relaxant for ladies.

This relaxant eliminated the fatigue of the ladies and gave them more vigor in bed for 24 hours after consuming it, it was a good object, Ryan thought, since he knew that it could be sold for a lot of money.

Seeing all that he had obtained he relaxed, rested for a few minutes and got up, went to the bathroom, cleaned himself and returned to the room, changed the sheets soiled with sweat, semen and vaginal juices and went to sleep.

 

5