INDEPENDENT IN THREE MONTHS
252 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Ryan got up and prepared to go out on a new hunt. It was early, to the point that the sun was barely rising, however, Boros had already gone hunting for him some time ago.

Because Boros hunts further afield than the fledgling forest, he must leave home very early, otherwise his hunting time would be greatly reduced and potentially he might not hunt at all.

Ryan did not worry about the absence of his father and simply marched towards the forest of the fledglings, he had to quickly get used to hunting alone.

After a while he reached his destination and went into the forest in search of a prey, however he had no luck, all day he could not capture anything, which discouraged him a bit.

On the way back from him he was a little discouraged, but then he remembered that he still had an orb from yesterday in the first hunt and his mood improved from him and he rushed his handle back to the city. .

He quickly returned to his house, the sun was already falling when he entered and to his surprise Boros was already inside, sitting at the table eating what seemed like dinner.

Ryan greeted him and went to the kitchen, there he took a plate with his dinner that was nothing more than some roast beef with mashed potatoes and a salad, he walked to the table and sat in front of Boros.

- How was the hunt today? Boros asked without stopping to eat.

- Not really good at all, I couldn't find a single prey. Ryan answered a little discouraged.

- That is normal, not every day you will have a great loot, but you must be constant. Boros said seriously sharing his wisdom and his years of experience.

- I understand. Ryan expressed seriously showing that he had understood what his father meant.

- Leaving that aside, I wanted to check something. Do you still remember the house rules? Again Boros asked a question.

- Of course I remember them, they are difficult to forget. Ryan said with a wry smile on his face.

- Let's hear them then. Boros said without noticing the expression on his son's face.

- The rule is that I must become independent 3 months after my first hunt, this includes moving house. Ryan said in a monotonous voice as if he was repeating this for the umpteenth time in his life.

- I know it's hard, but that's how my father raised me, that's how I did with Gauss and you will be the same, this will strengthen you, in these 3 months just focus on improving in hunting I will take care of the rest, but after that time you will you will go and start your way as a man. Boros said trying to inspire his son without much success, although he did not realize this.

After the conversation that they had already had many times, they finished eating and each one washed their plate, when they finished they went to his rooms.

Ryan entered his room and closed the door, put the lock and without wasting time he took out the orb that still remained and soon a naked girl appeared with a body a little lacking in terms of curves like the girl from yesterday.

The stronger the wild girl, the more beautiful she will be, that is a reality in this world, therefore the girl in front of Ryan at best is of normal beauty, after all, her strength was quite low.

Still, Ryan was young and vigorous, not to mention he only lost his virginity yesterday, so seeing the girl in front of him with nothing to cover her body revealed the basic instinct of the man, in front of a naked girl. the head of the man does not think only reacts.

Without any fear, he approached the girl, a little more determined than the day before, grabbed the girl's chin and drew her towards him and slowly stole hers from her lips, a soft and tender kiss.

Several seconds passed before he let her go from her tender kiss, but he without delay released her chin and reached her hand up to her ass and holding it tightly, he drew the girl until she breasted her. nudes of her came together.

He kissed her again, only this time it was more abrupt and passionate, in addition to her, her hands moved like the tentacles of an octopus on the girl's body, grabbing her ass and her breasts mainly from she.

Soon they parted their lips again, they were both breathing heavily, even so, Ryan did not stop and slowly took the girl to the bed and laid her down, climbed on her and began to kiss her on the lips, cheeks, neck and finally on her little hills frontal.

He entertained himself for a while with her breasts, sucking and nibbling on them a bit until the girl's nipples were erect with excitement, only then did he move lower, passing her mouth over her abdomen and reaching to the forbidden garden.

With enthusiasm I kiss the exposed and wet pussy of the girl, without any shame I suck it hard and the girl could only moan with pleasure as she moistened even more.

Ryan continued to play with the girl's pussy, she sucked it hard and then softly, the girl moaned loudly with each change, seeing that this pattern worked continuously while she rubbed the clitoris with one of her hands.

Her additional hand brought the girl to the peak of pleasure and soon a gasp drowned out by spasms throughout her body came along with the splashes of her pussy that wet Ryan's face.

This one did not mind in the least having his face soaked in vaginal juices, in fact he wiped her lips with his tongue as if he savored the best taste in the world while the girl was still breathing harshly from the recently received orgasm.

Without waiting for the girl to catch her breath, Ryan climbed on top of her until he was on the same level, spread the girl's legs, aligned her penis with her pussy and without warning from her he penetrated as deep as he could. he could.

The girl who was still breathing with difficulty felt the strong penetration and jumped in surprise and let out a sharp scream that she tried to stop as soon as she released it, but she did not have time for that since, Ryan began to move quickly and soon the girl could only moan from pleasure.

Ryan was strong, he pushed his penis violently as if he wanted to split the girl's pussy in half and she was crazy with pleasure, her pussy got wet with each thrust, her breathing was unstable and her voice had almost lost its way. so much moan.

The continuous strong sex, the vaginal juices splashed from the union of the bodies, Ryan, felt that he would reach the limit and held the girl's hips tightly and pushed his penis as deep and hard as he could into the girl's pussy.

He knew that he would soon climax so he was more aggressive and soon after the girl shuddered, Ryan felt like the pussy that was penetrating was pressing to let out the orgasm juices, but he did not stop and soon filled the girl with his thick and hot cum.

Lying on the girl, Ryan breathed harshly, but in a few minutes he regained his calm, got up and took out the now flaccid penis that was still inside the girl's pussy.

When he pulled it out, the girl's pussy as if it had been retaining it for a long time, immediately expelled the orgasmic juices mixed with her semen and then the girl began to disappear like the last time.

Ryan was not surprised as this was normal, he only checked his state, which to his disappointment had only increased by one point in the strength of sexual abilities, which was not surprising, now it was at 9 points .

A little disappointed in receiving so little, he took a nearby cloth, cleaned her penis that was still wet with vaginal juices and semen secretions from her own ejaculation and then fell asleep.

 

4