THAT SAME NIGHT
285 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Ryan was in his room using his second orb, Boros was in his, attending to his respective matter.

Today had had a good hunt, Boros being a hunter of mortal level, he could easily hunt many prey in a single day, however it would not be great beauty, at most they would be normal.

As the hunter increases his level, he trades quantity for quality and that is why Boros does not hunt anything below the master realm, even though he has days when he cannot bring a prey home.

For this reason I knew what he was talking about with Ryan at dinner, you cannot always get a prey, although what he said was true, it was better to change it to that the stronger you are the more selective you are with the prey so not every day you find a prey that satisfies you.

Boros reflected a bit and after a few minutes he calmed down and withdrew an orb, which unlike Ryan's was a little bigger, almost twice the size and without delay transformed into a beautiful woman.

The difference between Ryan and Boros's girls was like heaven and earth, the woman in front of Boros was youthful, but with an exceptional body, her breasts were not huge, but larger than Ryan's girl and well formed, they looked like two drops of water falling.

Her breasts were the right size and shape, perfect to fit in the hands, her flat abdomen and slim waist, wide hips and round and toned butt, with long and well developed legs, simply a beauty.

Seeing her, Boros smiled, he knew he had won the jackpot, he admired the beauty in front of him for a moment and with a determined step towards her, he rubbed his cheek with his hand, feeling the touch, the woman showed a delicate smile that could enchant the world.

Boros couldn't stand the bewitching smile and hugged her tightly, the woman was startled a little, but she regained her composure in a short time, but Boros was so aroused that her penis was exploding in his pants.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he grabbed the woman's butt with a hand on each buttock of hers and raised her without problems, he took her to the bed, laid her down and retiring a little, he undressed completely, showing her impatient penis pointing to the sky .

Without delay he threw himself on her, began to kiss her madly, each person has their sexual preferences and Boros's were authoritarian, for him, having control at all times was the logical thing to do and being a little rough excited him to the maximum, for him the perfect woman had to be submissive.

Since, he wanted to be the dominant one in bed, he subdued the woman, he kissed her with force and passion, it was a bit rough but he did not mistreat her in any way, while he kissed her, he kneaded the woman's breasts with his left hand and she played with her already wet pussy with her right hand.

The woman was experiencing pleasure from three places and she could tell by how she twisted her body, her pussy seemed like a runaway river from the amount of juices she released and when Boros released her prolonged kiss, the woman alone I could moan.

Boros intensified the movements of her right hand, the woman's pussy was getting more and more wet and slippery, but it was not until Boros rubbed her clit that the woman could not bear it anymore.

The woman twisted into a half moon with her back from the organic spasms and the vaginal juices shot out of her pussy that flew about two meters.

When the jet stopped, the woman fell flat on the bed again with rapid breathing and her eyes disoriented with extreme pleasure, but Boros did not plan to stop, without warning and unilaterally forced her penis into the woman's mouth.

The woman was caught off guard again, especially since she was still not recovering, however Boros did not care, he held the woman's hair tightly and pierced her mouth.

Boros was so harsh that the woman almost choked on receiving the sudden and strong thrust on her throat, her saliva came out of her mouth in large quantities and it was difficult for her to breathe.

Mercilessly, he continued to violate the woman's mouth, who had difficulty holding her penis in her mouth, even so, he did not stop and continued pressing for a few minutes.

When he was satisfied he let go of the woman's hair and withdrew her penis, the woman took in forks of air immediately, as she had not had a good breath while doing the forced deep throat.

Boros let the woman recover a bit, although he was brusque, he did not want to hurt her, so I waited, while he stroked her cock covered in her saliva to keep her erection to the maximum.

After a short rest the woman regained her composure and Boros attacked her again, it was time for the main event, he opened the legs of the woman lying on her back on the bed and with his penis on her pussy he began to pink it from above down.

He rubbed his penis vertically until the woman's pussy was wet and slippery and without any effort Boros's penis slid inside her without any effort.

Feeling the ease with which he entered, the suction and the heat he made inside the woman, Boros thrust like a maddened beast, the hit of the balls in the woman's cunt sounded like furious applause.

Her pussy leaked vaginal juices that splashed at the moment of contact with Boros when she penetrated her pussy mercilessly, the woman moaned loudly with her face intoxicated with pleasure.

Boros stopped for a moment and pulled her member out of the woman's completely soaked pussy, the woman was trying to catch her breath when Boros picked her up and turned her over and she was lying face down on the bed.

The woman was surprised at the change in position, but little did she know that it was not over yet, when she was getting settled, they again lifted her and placed her on all fours like a dog and when she tried to look over her shoulder, Boros's penis penetrated her pussy from behind without no notice.

Like a bitch the woman was mercilessly penetrated, the sound of applause with each penetration was incredible, the woman's pussy splashed juices with each thrust, her breasts swaying back and forth to the rhythm of Boros's thrust.

Soon Boros felt that he was about to come and furiously grabbed the woman's hair and pulled towards him as he continued to penetrate her as if he were riding a mare the closer he got to climax, the faster he moved his hips and the woman's moans they were stronger.

After a frantic race drilling the pussy of the Boros woman he reached his limit and without hesitation he released all his semen inside the woman and without decorum released her hair and she collapsed on the bed without strength with her pussy in the air stuffed of the Boros seed that trickled down her thighs along with her vaginal juices.

Boros, I admire the view as he recovered his breath and soon the woman began to disappear, after a few seconds the woman was gone, Boros cleaned his penis with a cloth and while he thought about the good fuck he had thrown he lay down to sleep.

4